Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't talk if that's the case, fell over while pissed once and put my elbow out
Knocked myself out trying to limbo dance under a car park barrier :confused:

One of the black eye pics looks like the real deal but the shiny highlighter one is utterly comical.

Why didn't Jack take the time to find out LJC's ring size (not a euphemism)? God knows how she managed to get that on (lard?) but it would have needed the skills and cutting equipment of Essex Fire Brigade to get it off again.

1663793690698.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think she could still pull the Patreon back by throwing herself on the mercy of her Patrons - some of them will still love her.

Huge apology, tale of woe, admission that she can't possibly make good on the rewards, and make a new offer to make up for it - such as I dunno, doing some "evening with Jack Monroe" group zooms or something where she does cookalongs, karaoke :D , political chats, readings, even watchalongs of Bake Off or something. Some would accept it over refunds, and she could offer to pay back the pissed off ones slowly if she genuinely hasn't got the cash. And do digital rewards thereafter for those that stay with her.

She is a big silly.
She is a huge silly and not a loveable one.
If she had even a fraction of your inspiration and imagination she still wouldn’t feel that she should do any of those things. Every time I almost feel sorry for her I’m sure she gets an alert and immediately heads to Twitter to slap down a poor little squiggle who made a Welsh rarebit or something. In yet another Jack X Trump she despises her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This might be where I hold my hand up and confess that as well as reporting her whole story to the Daily Mail and suggesting they investigate her inconsistencies and potential frauds... I also reported the Teemill stuff to the fundraising commission.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
👀 she's just liked a new tweet. Is it the beginning of a triumphant return?
Oh. I'd rather she kept away. Clever frauen can investigate without distraction and we can all BREATHE . Grunkers can catch up and new folks can introduce themselves.
She'll be catching up.
Bugger off Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't talk if that's the case, fell over while pissed once and put my elbow out
Knocked a tooth out falling over pissed. Not my finest evening. Maybe I should have used eyeliner to black out several others, just to elevenrife it.

Jack must have chewed all her nails off by now not tweeting unless she’s taken herself off on another patreon mini break.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Since Jack still appears to be on sabbatical, I've been looking up her Wikipedia entry (nothing interesting and far less accurate than the pink button above). This led me to the Vimes Boots Index entry and hahahahahahahaha what a load of old pish.

As you were ninnies. I'm back to catching up.

ETA " hopes to have the first edition of the VBI published mid-February 2022." 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the best option open to these people is to go through her agent. She just ignores them on Twitter unless they're an obvious fraud. If enough people contact her agent she'll tit herself and might actually sort out refunds.
Her agent

never responds

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
A thought occurred to me as I lie in the bath.
What is the process of signing up to patreon? Does it verify users in any way? Use bank details etc?
Would it be possible for, for argument's sake, a publisher to sign up 100fake accounts to make the patreon of one of their writers look busier and more popular than it really is?
Does jack's 750 include several 100 accounts that never post, that never interact, that never even appear to log in?

#nakedandwetthinkingofjack

Interesting...

Screenshot_20220921-221309-01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sikh cooks know better than to smother eggy bread in chilies, pickled radish, boiled-to-death spinach, and whatever else was on that mess that JM served to her publishing "team".....
Beautiful omelette from my long-ago neighbour though = garlic, onion and fresh green chillies, garam masala, s&p and eggs if you remembered to buy them

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.