Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor is defending a man shagging lesbian. I mean speaking as a bi frau, it's not that I want her on the squad but sometimes in life you have to acknowledge your pumble has escaped and stop it from harming others.
Look, we all fancy a side of bollock sausage with our Pumble now and again. But then I’m not Southend’s 187th most influential lesbian so nobody cares who is bringing me burgers.

I’ve realised that bollock sausages are a terrible nickname for penises. With all that water content they’re probably most floppy and unappealing. Especially once they’ve been Monroed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Evening all. I had to share a moment from my day at work; currently working on audits and quarterly analysis of various things. Had a meeting with the team today to discuss progress. Asked a colleague how they were getting on and….they said….’still grunking through the July stuff’…..frauen, I was thrilled. I felt like a Freemason, but in a good way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 141
I dont think the pdf is helping matters at all, they ate alerting more people to it, they have snarked at a few posters and they are hiding peoples replies. It all looks dodgy as hell. Imagine seeing a pdf put out a post about someone in their troop being trolled and then hiding the replies, that are bascially people asking the same question or making the same complaint.

Imagine tescos putting out a product, saying something like some of you dislike it but we love it , and then hiding the replies of people saying, the product is faulty, damaged, doesnt work.... i mean you would be hard pushed to buy it wouldnt you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Look, we all fancy a side of bollock sausage with our Pumble now and again. But then I’m not Southend’s 187th most influential lesbian so nobody cares who is bringing me burgers.

I’ve realised that bollock sausages are a terrible nickname for penises. With all that water content they’re probably most floppy and unappealing. Especially once they’ve been Monroed.
Oh sweet baby jebus. I'm off for a vomit and no sandwich :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If only I could apply myself to my work in the same way I just grunked to get to the end of this thread, I really really put my all into it. Anyway - did a search on insta for #deadpeoplecantriot & got 4 results, 2 actual purchases, one company boosting the 'project'. There is one jolly chap whose double barrel name name would be a perfect match for our dear Georgia Church-Suppers. Twitter search returned about 15 posts showing purchases. Some utter sad cases in that collection. Look at me sat in a restaurant wearing my rebellious Tshirt! One woman at a foodbank with a possibly homeless old fella. CRINGE. My scientific conclusion is in line with everyones elses that did she duck-as-like sell the 1200+ £40 quid hoodies in 2 days to make 10k profit.
So was she that chaotic that she did some Jack maths, came up with £11k, paid it to the Trussell Trust, got a few seconds of duck you spite dopamine, then realised that she didn’t have enough money to pay for her tax bill, house deposit or J1g or boiler suits so had to do Hunger Hurts 2: Electric Boogaloo and wind up Bootstrap Cook? Which is then what brought this shitstorm on her? Wowee I have make some spectacularly bad financial decisions that but ain’t one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Can I just make a public service announcement please?
Over the past week or so a couple of Fraus have made posts that have made themselves to be easily triangled. I've identified a couple of you on twitter but didn't make contact because it's a bit creepy and Tattle is here and Twitter is there and we don't cross streams. Also, I'm a nice person, however Jack is not a nice person and would have no quams about doxxing anyone.
Not policing, just warning people not to 'like' or 'down vote' a tweet before posting a SS on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Evening all. I had to share a moment from my day at work; currently working on audits and quarterly analysis of various things. Had a meeting with the team today to discuss progress. Asked a colleague how they were getting on and….they said….’still grunking through the July stuff’…..frauen, I was thrilled. I felt like a Freemason, but in a good way.
Omg omg omg

Literally my dream to meet a fellow frau in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
It’s worth pointing out the Diva is supposed to be a magazine for both lesbian and bi people so you’d think that they would be more careful about holding her up as some kind of pillar of good for the “ community “ when Jack acts like being bisexual is somehow the worst thing ever . As always it’s not the labels/identities which Jack chooses to apply to herself , it’s how she uses them to shield herself while damaging the very people she claims to be one of. Sexuality, social class, disability, single parent status etc . You only have to look at the quote tweets to see how many people in their own community Divamag has pissed off. What an own goal for Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Can I just make a public service announcement please?
Over the past week or so a couple of Fraus have made posts that have made themselves to be easily triangled. I've identified a couple of you on twitter but didn't make contact because it's a bit creepy and Tattle is here and Twitter is there and we don't cross streams. Also, I'm a nice person, however Jack is not a nice person and would have no quams about doxxing anyone.
Not policing, just warning people not to 'like' or 'down vote' a tweet before posting a SS on here.
Downvotes aren't public, have at it pals :) but yes on the rest of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is really odd - I've been here every single day since HH2 (don't ask, took redundancy) and this is the first day it hasn't been 90 mile an hour full on threads of firefighting, oh my god what's she done now, attacked by bees type stuff.

It's lovely! Hello everyone, how are you all, would you like a biscuit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
This is really odd - I've been here every single day since HH2 (don't ask, took redundancy) and this is the first day it hasn't been 90 mile an hour full on threads of firefighting, oh my god what's she done now, attacked by bees type stuff.

It's lovely! Hello everyone, how are you all, would you like a biscuit?
I would LOVE a biscuit, have been putting off going to the shop since Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.