Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think HH2 was a big turning point. It contained nonsense that didn't require an honorary degree in Jack Monroe Lore to see through. Followed quickly by Molly was like a one-two punch. People were emboldened to take the piss out of rinsed hoops and Jack lost control of the narrative.
Yeah, agreed - which is perfect as Jack did it to herself, followed up with that brave, solo move from Molly.

1663685940732.png

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think HH2 was a big turning point. It contained nonsense that didn't require an honorary degree in Jack Monroe Lore to see through. Followed quickly by Molly was like a one-two punch. People were emboldened to take the piss out of rinsed hoops and Jack lost control of the narrative.
I think once people start laughing at you it's over. She was trending over her rinsed hoops, that starts to die down then folk are ending themselves over Big Dave the Marxist-Monarchist landlord. She's done.

Reactions: 76
She’s been in the .pdf! Believe it or not that photo is meant to be her, the fraus read it via a free trial in an app if you’re keen. I’m pretty sure we had diva.pdf as a thread title if you wanna search for its debut - she’d massively hyped it claiming she had her boobs out.
No I shall not track it down thank you. Any risk of Monroe Boob is enough to dehorn even Heffner.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The best thing about those diva comments is that not one references her sexuality. No one gives a crap if she's a lesbian, bi, trans, NB, they just want financial questions answered.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
All the replies to the DIVA Tweet are negative.
My conspiracy theory is they’re cooking something up between them.

There’ll be this with the negative replies, a few defences thrown in by Diva/other associated blue ticks to try to wind up/provoke the dissenters. Then Jack will emerge from her silence with a tale of rehab/psychiatric treatment, driven to the edge by the trolls, all exclusively recounted for Diva.pdf and featuring screenshots of the replies “as proof” left quicker than they can hide them, carefully cropped like that one defender already has cropped Kelly’s.

ETA: and when people’s replies are hidden so others turn to the quote tweets - “we tried to stop the harassment but the nasty trolls wouldn’t let it go and found other avenues”

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Her mum really does try to support her without triggering the chaos - it’s so gentle and loving (also ties down the adoptive brother is 15 so wasn’t ever pseudo mothered as she left aged 16/17/18 and is nearly 35. Interesting they deliver food rather than the normal invite round dynamic but can imagine why.
1553EC3A-3F7D-45DA-9941-3417A3BCEBA7.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What does Jack have on you Linda? Blink the morse code S-L-O-P if you want us to come and help you.

JK. Riley is arguably as bad as Jack with her cosying up to politicians and dodgy award shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Someone at Diva will be looking for a new job before the day's out. What an absolute PR disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I think once people start laughing at you it's over. She was trending over her rinsed hoops, that starts to die down then folk are ending themselves over Big Dave the Marxist-Monarchist landlord. She's done.
Oh and her notroyal Prince Harry love 😂
I guess people didn't get she was just being mischievous.
Didn't help the only actual 'work' she could display was buggering off to Dublin for lunch, and then staying in mega expensive hotels for junkets with Mr Google himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am cringing myself inside out that she’s resorted to privately asking people to support her. It’s so embarrassingly obvious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
"Help me Diva, you're my only hope"

*Diva swaggers up to the binfire with a can of petrol*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.