Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I was out all day yday and missed yet more drama! I am surprised she’d go after someone who is generally quite well liked? Assume the tweets are deleted now?
Some are deleted - a lot still there. This story has gained traction so she can't really go deleting them now or it would look very strange for her. I actually think she has gone in way over her head on this.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
JM genuinely seems to have lost the plot and digging a bigger hole every day! She needs sectioning, poor poor SB!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m supposed to be WFH but instead I’m photoshopping sideboards and refreshing tattle like a motherfucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I've seen loads of retweets of JMs tweets regarding DW, trending under the #.
She's fuucked up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's fuucked up.
She possibly thinks things are going well, as it is attention after all, but I really think she has fucked up massively too. She has said awful things about DW. And she knows it.

Reactions: 21
She's fuucked up.
yeah I’m not a Twitterer but had a look and it seems to have taken off. It would be fine if she hadn’t chucked the drugs and sex allegations in there too the dickwad

Reactions: 16
I’m supposed to be WFH but instead I’m photoshopping sideboards and refreshing tattle like a motherfucker
I’ve had to go for a walk to clear my head 🤯

Jane best have some journalistic principles and not vilify DW in this instance. With the JKR backlash I wouldn’t be surprised if it was along the same lines of “another successful author poo pooing on x groups”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same. Honestly so inconsiderate of work to bother us when we're clearly BUSY working our shift as Chinese foreign enemies destabilising the UK.

I'm brainstorming my court outfit. I could go as a teething necklace and stand next to the ouchy mouth but then jack may bite me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d be very surprised if Jane’s story is anything other than Lesbian, non-binary former foodback user, now author criticises David Walliams and his portrayal of POC, working class people etc in his books.

I think she’s only contacting DW for a rebuttal / comment / apology.

Hopefully I’m wrong though.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’ve had to go for a walk to clear my head 🤯

Jane best have some journalistic principles and not vilify DW in this instance. With the JKR backlash I wouldn’t be surprised if it was along the same lines of “another successful author poo pooing on x groups”.
I have got a bit of an anxious knot in my stomach, how does she live like this!??

Reactions: 19
Which way will the story go? 🤔
i would bet my house that a story will focus on Walliams’ book content, rather than Jack and her shite. If she’s mentioned I reckon she’ll be painted the hero woke mum concerned with her child’s reading matter.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Same. Honestly so inconsiderate of work to bother us when we're clearly BUSY working our shift as Chinese foreign enemies destabilising the UK.

I'm brainstorming my court outfit. I could go as a teething necklace and stand next to the ouchy mouth but then jack may bite me 😂
Good job the boss is relaxed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.