Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before this tit blows, thank you so much to this site. I'd have been spitting feathers and filling my own dead bird feed with her nonsense had it not been for this site. Appreciate I came late and its probably now time limited so thought Id say.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Shes getting very lazy with hertweeting. She just keeps hitting the retweet button. Petal no one wants you to die. They want their questions answered. Answer them and come off twitter and get your self better, if only or your child. He says like her singing because she is happy. Well imagine how happy he would be if his mum was his mum again. I bet if she really asked him, he wouldnt care about a forever home, but would rather his mum got her tit together to spend the last few years of his young teens with him before he doesnt wanna know.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Good grief, I had no idea it was that bleeping big
The average 3 bed new build is alleged to be 88 sq m
A very large 3 bed would be say 130 sq m (the size of an average 4 bed) so 158 for a 3 bed is gigantic
AND (presumably) it's detached with loads of land/ garden. Which is one reason why bungalows are so damn expensive- plus ageing population, etc...

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1590997

Another one. What's the endgame here, only people who want to rim Jack are allowed to work? These people are worse than scabs and they can duck right off calling themselves left wing.
No idea who this person is so I don't know what they said, but can you imagine being the employer in this situation? Having some random member of the public contact you to be like "you may not be aware that your employee Jane Smith has been writing sarcastic comments about a marginally famous cookery writer on Twitter, and I wanted to bring this to your attention as I believe such behaviour reflects poorly on the whole of Premier Tax Accounting Firm Limited Inc."? You'd be so bemused.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
No idea who this person is so I don't know what they said, but can you imagine being the employer in this situation? Having some random member of the public contact you to be like "you may not be aware that your employee Jane Smith has been writing sarcastic comments about a marginally famous cookery writer on Twitter, and I wanted to bring this to your attention as I believe such behaviour reflects poorly on the whole of Premier Tax Accounting Firm Limited Inc."? You'd be so bemused.

Unless you were a bleep of a boss and wanted an excuse to fire someone or make their life difficult. Something has to happen to stop this being the reflex online. Trying to get people sacked. Trying to undermine a celebrities platform is just not th esame as trying to wreck someones life and the number of celebrities who have actively encouraged or turned a blind eye to this in recent years is shocking AF if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Omg I just noticed it's almost new thread time... Thread 400 and I don't have a hat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So...Jack and Jameela have a fight then the winner has to fight RSM but it's like a Rage in a Cage style match with thumbtacks and those old metal bin lids. Jack uses her cane, RSM her chair and Jameela has bees in her mouth.
And then TD comes in and RKOs the lot of them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Those FMs harassing people who are simply asking questions - that is on you. You could stop it immediately, but you won't. The thing is, if you ever go ahead with your ridiculous libel case(s) it's ALL going to come out in court. All of it. Not just your tweets goading people, but your FMs doing your dirty work. Just remember that a judge will take everything into account. Let me repeat - all of it.

Think on.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Libraries take donated books. If they can’t put them in the inventory they usually sell them at the library to raise funds (and usually ask if you mind them doing so). I’ve done it a few times and they were delighted.
But I don’t want them to be read or encourage new Nigella fans who in turn she may send to her protégé’s Patreon scams. The Nigella collection has to go but trying to think of how. Nov 5 bonfire is an option and more funeral ambience but log burner would save on fuel bills so practical 🤔 Nigella is dead to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've got all the giddiness you feel on Christmas Eve.

I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it will be Thread 400 Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Those FMs harassing people who are simply asking questions - that is on you. You could stop it immediately, but you won't. The thing is, if you ever go ahead with your ridiculous libel case(s) it's ALL going to come out in court. All of it. Not just your tweets goading people, but your FMs doing your dirty work. Just remember that a judge will take everything into account. Let me repeat - all of it.

Think on.

I think she sends messages to the FMs to get them riled up. It's strange how they've been so active today when she has barely tweeted... She's vile

Reactions: 28
I love sticky toffee pudding. I would rather never eat it ever again if this was the option. Prunes. Again. Why?
View attachment 1591241
View attachment 1591244
Oh for flips sake!
What a ridiculous recipe.
If you use Prunes instead of Dates it would be cheaper (but not as nice), but to save money, I see the logic.....
but then you use Carnation Caramel. This is nearly £2 a tin!
You could use butter and sugar and milk to make the toffee element for about half of that price, a third if you had margarine.
So you muck about with a recipe leaving out its most important element, to make it cheaper, but it isn't cheaper, its at least the same if not more expensive.

Reactions: 36
“You’re only good for flipping burgers” is so rude, she knows SB’s dad worked at McD’s. Honestly she wouldn’t manage a week at a real job cooking burgers consistently. Also, what has she achieved? She’s currently destroying her entire legacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.