Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love how often her books end up in charity shops 😂 any I spot are getting bought and recycled
I’m trying to decide what to do with our large expensively acquired over 20+ Years Nigella collection. Her enablement role has put me right off using them and they snoopy me slightly. To lazy to eBay and package. Don’t want to give to charity shop as they are good and buyer may well end up giving her future royalties - it feels a tad wrong but we have a log burner and I’m thinking of going Third Reich.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Yeah- I have had the same since she really started going for the 'they want me dead!' line. It's upsetting to watch her manipulating so many supremely innocent people so deftly. She really is a tit. Honestly, I just cannot feel sorry for her when she's doing this. She is really ploughing the depths of reasonable behaviour. Even for her.
You know, I wouldn't even put it past her to fake her own bloody death just to 'get back at the haters'. And she wouldn't give a tit about her family either, I'm pretty sure.
She'd make an arse of it and get caught quicker than canoe man.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Probably because she's lied so much about everything so when she starts up with the 'they're STALKING MY HOME' nonsense in real life, everyone just falls around laughing or rolls their eyes.
She is the real true 'Boy who cried Wolf', isn't she?

I’m trying to decide what to do with our large expensively acquired over 20+ Years Nigella collection. Her enablement role has put me right off using them and they snoopy me slightly. To lazy to eBay and package. Don’t want to give to charity shop as they are good and buyer may well end up giving her future royalties - it feels a tad wrong but we have a log burner and I’m thinking of going Third Reich.
Freegle? Someone could build an extension out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet Jamie Oliver is going to bed very smug tonight. Well, I’d like to think so at least!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I refuse to believe she has an active agent - how? The stuff she's done (and not done) over the past few years. Doing the absolute bare minimum for big collabs like Linda and Del Monte, turning up looking like a sack of tit for telly appearances, not turning up at all. Plus the way she carries on when she's going through one of her in demand spells would have you believe she's taking all inquiries/bookings herself. What agent would allow this?

Having Jamie Oliver canned from something and then not bothering to turn up, bleeping up th ewhole thing, admitting on air you'd been sat up half the niht before a live broadcast? Conflating ONS work with a lucrative Asda promotion? She must surely be on the list of 'what the duck do I do with this?' for her agent. Her agent MUST be reading Tattle and the dead bird site....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Might just be someone who prefers to use their CC online for security. If you’re good with money, then using a credit card for day to day stuff makes sense, so long as you pay it in full at the end of the month. This also builds up your credit rating and means you can get rewards and perks.
I literally just said the same to my adult daughter!

Reactions: 13
I can throughly recommend a BBQ. My girl called Jack book burned beautifully as a firelighter. The food tasted great too, seeing as none of it were her recipes 😁
Edit to add: perhaps your local library might like them?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just off to bed and had a thought.

Apparently ppl have been contacting the employers of a couple of Squigs who raised questions about Jack's financial transparency, right?

Something Jack herself accused a nefarious group of doing earlier today?

We've been lead to believe that FMs have done the contacting........but it really makes u think 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Bloody hell. We live (family of 5) in a decent sized 4 bed. Plenty large enough for us. It’s 144 square meters. She must be rattling around in the ‘crappy’ bungalow.
We have a family of 6 (all teens and adults now) in what was a 2 bed Victorian terrace, that we've chopped and changed and subdivided to make enough (teeny) rooms for all. Pretty sure it's smaller than Jack's place though. AND we have a lot of crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Libraries take donated books. If they can’t put them in the inventory they usually sell them at the library to raise funds (and usually ask if you mind them doing so). I’ve done it a few times and they were delighted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.