Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever Jack talks about losing the fire service job it takes me back to a job I had once in the public sector where we had a colleague who was frankly unmanageable. Attendance was poor (lots of excuses etc) and after a while they offered their resignation, ( I would have expected that if they had stayed longer they may have been put on a development programme/disciplinary because of attitude/attendance etc). Honestly you could see their manager running down the corridor to HR to make sure it went through properly. There is often a period of grace in public sector where you resign but not for this person. I reckon Jack was the same, they were delighted she resigned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Right now what we really need is RSM to jump ship and shout DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT at her. It's the only way to end the madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Today’s pity party is off to a strong start
View attachment 1589695
She reminds me of when siblings fight- my brother used to pretend he was being punched and yell 'Mum! She's hitting me!' while hitting himself (or pretending to). You know what I mean!!
Anything at all that people say to her will be met by 'Please, please, just for the love of GOD, stop... I can't take any more'. Even if they're just asking her the time. It's supreme manipulation and really sickening to witness.

View attachment 1589707

I would like to see whoever it is forcing Jack on to Twitter against her will, brought to justice. This has gone far enough.
Sorry Fraus, but I'm going to have to use this response to absolutely everything Jack says from now on. I just can't...
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
July 19 2022, Jack’s own post (that @Ooointitot is referring to above -putting it in as attachments don’t come over from quote tweets)
View attachment 1591108

Vogue 2021, her own byline: rug of chances and circumstances, hunger, poverty and endless aching cold

View attachment 1591111
“Ten years later I would (STILL) be writing about it” Yet here you are, Jack. In hyperbolic overwrought increasingly nonsensical language still going…

I kept the full exchange below for the time stamp. Thank(space)Y’all to @Sideboard Bob for capturing the original. On July 23 (four days after her tweet about being “cast out”)

View attachment 1591124

So not just “cast out”, but the rug “pulled out from under her” and not solely into “poverty and endless, aching cold”, but into “the bleak and perpetual darkness”.

I’m a frau in possession of err… a “carefully woven carpet of verbosity”, but truly, words utterly fail me when it comes to her language around (me me me) poverty. It’s laughable ridiculous, but also truly appalling. It serves no-one other than Jack. And it’s served her very well up ‘til very recently.

ETA She is so VERY OBJECTIONABLE

Oh no, Cant breathe. Are you sure you want the gift that keeps giving up gems like this to end? I think you have to think carefully. I know its bad how much she has conned people but surely if she is giving up gems like this it should be encouraged...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right now what we really need is RSM to jump ship and shout DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT at her. It's the only way to end the madness.
I would LOVE it RSM entered the fray, on either side. I just want a 54 tweet long thread of overwritten gibberish. I will award bonus points if it involves charging at a shop assistant like an enraged bull for no obvious reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If he was a veteran she should’ve tried to help him get home to the US surely? We don’t have ‘veterans’ here? Everyone one of her tweets takes me back to the ‘needs more 🐉 and 🦄’ time.
I love you for the veteran jibe. It makes my tit itch how Americanised our language has become.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She reminds me of when siblings fight- my brother used to pretend he was being punched and yell 'Mum! She's hitting me!' while hitting himself (or pretending to). You know what I mean!!
Anything at all that people say to her will be met by 'Please, please, just for the love of GOD, stop... I can't take any more'. Even if they're just asking her the time. It's supreme manipulation and really sickening to witness.

Sorry Fraus, but I'm going to have to use this response to absolutely everything Jack says from now on. I just can't...
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
691B5265-819A-456F-8E1A-A574DB1200AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I would LOVE it RSM entered the fray, on either side. I just want a 54 tweet long thread of overwritten gibberish. I will award bonus points if it involves charging at a shop assistant like an enraged bull for no obvious reason.
So...Jack and Jameela have a fight then the winner has to fight RSM but it's like a Rage in a Cage style match with thumbtacks and those old metal bin lids. Jack uses her cane, RSM her chair and Jameela has bees in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thing is, Jack could ensure at least another couple of years of doing the absolute bare minimum and still rely on Patreon subs from a few hundred of the FBPE lot. Take the Emma Kennedy/Russ in Cheshire route and just call really unpopular MPs cockwombles and occasionally promise a recipe that she never delivers but it doesn’t matter because they all live off Charlie Bigham’s anyway. “She does SO MUCH GOOD”. I don’t care if a load of centrist boomers give her money for nothing as long as she stops claiming a class identity that isn’t hers.

But she’s so combative, and invested in this myth that she alone is ultra special and radical, and so addicted to victimhood, that she just can’t let the critique lie. In snarking and tying herself further in knots over the lies she’s basically guaranteeing she’ll never get another writing or presenting gig. I mean, it’s delicious. It’s quite the feat to be loathed by left and right wing alike. By all means keep doing it, Jack: it’s much more interesting content than your scruffy, poorly trained dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So...Jack and Jameela have a fight then the winner has to fight RSM but it's like a Rage in a Cage style match with thumbtacks and those old metal bin lids. Jack uses her cane, RSM her chair and Jameela has bees in her mouth.
This needs to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
July 19 2022, Jack’s own post (that @Ooointitot is referring to above -putting it in as attachments don’t come over from quote tweets)
View attachment 1591108

Vogue 2021, her own byline: rug of chances and circumstances, hunger, poverty and endless aching cold

View attachment 1591111
“Ten years later I would (STILL) be writing about it” Yet here you are, Jack. In hyperbolic overwrought increasingly nonsensical language still going…

I kept the full exchange below for the time stamp. Thank(space)Y’all to @Sideboard Bob for capturing the original. On July 23 (four days after her tweet about being “cast out”)

View attachment 1591124

So not just “cast out”, but the rug “pulled out from under her” and not solely into “poverty and endless, aching cold”, but into “the bleak and perpetual darkness”.

I’m a frau in possession of err… a “carefully woven carpet of verbosity”, but truly, words utterly fail me when it comes to her language around (me me me) poverty. It’s laughable ridiculous, but also truly appalling. It serves no-one other than Jack. And it’s served her very well up ‘til very recently.

ETA She is so VERY OBJECTIONABLE
Oh sweet Lord, now Jack is a beach womble is she? Why would you photograph gravel ffs?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bleeping love how often her books end up in charity shops 😂 any I spot are getting bought and recycled
No! The more in the wild second hand the better!
A) she hates second hand book trade as gets no royalties
B) once you’ve tried one, you’ll never actually buy another or insult someone giving it as a gift

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes. And this was my original point/post from the donation OBO AM tweet that I think started all the 'I pay on my CC and pay it off in full and have no debt' that then came from it.

I just don't get the whole, 'well done for writing a thing', here's £20. CC or DC or whatever.

People are chucking money at strangers on the Internet. If the money this particular squig has just got back from her amazon refund is what she's then flung it at AM then that's quite interesting and a bit of 'karma'. BUT didn't she say it was money she couldn't well afford at some point?

I just don't understand people reading something online and feeling they want/need to make a donation.
BiB: babe same. I’m sorry if this offends anyone but one of the worst for me is when someone automatically sets up a fundraiser when there’s a death. Like, it just feels so emotional and insensitive at the same time. I’m not into it at all. I don’t like crowdfunding in the slightest. Remember the two accounts Jack gave hundreds of pounds to? There was quite a gap between them: one was a disabled guy looking to buy his own house and the other was a grifter buying school uniform for her own kids!
nope. Ain’t having it. And whilst they’re at it, buy your own bleeping coffee too!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Had to log off for a while as I noticed she was making me too grumpy, but just noticed she keeps chaossing and claiming people want her DEAD. FFS. Good to see she is losing followers over her Harry boot licking though.
Yeah- I have had the same since she really started going for the 'they want me dead!' line. It's upsetting to watch her manipulating so many supremely innocent people so deftly. She really is a tit. Honestly, I just cannot feel sorry for her when she's doing this. She is really ploughing the depths of reasonable behaviour. Even for her.
You know, I wouldn't even put it past her to fake her own bloody death just to 'get back at the haters'. And she wouldn't give a tit about her family either, I'm pretty sure.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.