Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing so many more of conversations like this. Unthinkable even a couple of months ago.

Screenshot_20220919_021654.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Good Lord. The utter narcissism of this obscure cook.

THREAD TITLE! I'll repeat it in a few hours when we are probably at 1000.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Welcome to another new thread, three ninety-nine and we’re feeling fine 😎

Congratulations to @Veronicaaa for the thread title nomination, and to a squig for the very apt words. You each win an officer and a gentleman, ooh err!

Honourable mentions to @Brian Butterfield and @Valiofthedolls for their noms, unless I’ve got it wrong and you won!

In the last thread, Jack once again managed to offend many different corners of Twitter, and the world, mainly from perving over Prince Harry (not a Royal, who knew) at his grandmother‘s vigil.

Jack’s Twitter just now

View attachment 1589070

And what else? Sorry for being rubbish at this but it’s midnight and I can’t remember, send recappos! 🙏

For newcomers, please read the wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

Please use the words thread title when nominating.
Quoting myself like a prick, but, bit in bold, I should have said “thirsting over Prince Harry”. As inappropriate as it all was, I don’t think she was being “pervy”.

I was trying to recap quickly, and rushed my words. This isn’t important, but Jack, if you’re reading, it’s ok to admit you got something wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I genuinely don’t understand how her fans are not looking at her behaviour and slowly backing away instead of insisting she is amazing.

Every crack squad needs a good profiler.
28732184-6FED-4DCC-9E8E-79D560957232.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Can we please make it Transatlantic with Brits and Americans working together? I know just the duo.
F315402F-8E4C-4D8E-A2E4-F7EA1E0557F0.jpeg

ETA logged back in to add that I’ve just read they’re still married IRL! Over and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
We need to go back in time to engage the services of Bazza 'best fencer in Hollywood's Rathbone's Sherlock Holmes.
Mr Holmes is seen here examining Canal receipts and he is pretty sure that Jimmy Nail was right!
Cupace20220919053444.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Morning ninnies.

Thought I'd report that of the 111 replies to this only 4 mention Jack, which is unusual.
Screenshot_20220919-055336.png

She's fucked it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What the heck have I just read? She's absolutely demented.

Anyway, putting forth Miss Phryne Fisher for the 🇦🇺 crime squad. Her outfits are better than Jack's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hello! First time poster here! Used to be a fan of Jack’s - the Molly thread and the unhinged (and since deleted I think) tweets saying “sb will now be running my Twitter account, you better not send a death threat!” helped me see the light, but it was her gaslighting a genuinely struggling person recently by saying she “never said she was in poverty” that fully had me on Team Grifter.

Anyway, it’s interesting that she had no idea about Harry’s Nazi Cosplay, because this tweet suggests otherwise:

068EBC90-7C0A-4940-89FA-4C6A9885F449.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Good morning, fellow computers!

Screenshot 2022-09-19 07.13.22.png

Screenshot 2022-09-19 07.13.36.png

Supporting Jack by asking her if she's shagging her cat is a unique approach, squig.

• Haha
Reactions: 125
She may be quiet today. Big Dave’s probably got her polishing the medals (not a euphemism) in readiness for later. We might get Tired Snippy Jack later, once she’s spent all afternoon stood to attention in front of the box. Who knows. So exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The Harry thing is another classic example of one of my favourite things, Jack pissing off two opposing groups at the same time. Monarchists are upset with her disrespectful lust, and republicans are upset with her forelock-tugging.

She's really good at this. In fact...I may have just identified her one and only talent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Come on lads, I can't believe nobody's enlisted these two for the squad yet (unless I missed it... Grunking / busy etc).

3_MIDSOMER-MURDERS-IV-ELECTRIC-VENDETTA.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My god. Been a bit unwell so not been around... SO much grunking to do. Just wanted to add there's only one cop required in this situation.
1663569012242.png

And as she would say to Jack, "stop making a tit of yourself and piss off"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Hello! First time poster here! Used to be a fan of Jack’s - the Molly thread and the unhinged (and since deleted I think) tweets saying “sb will now be running my Twitter account, you better not send a death threat!” helped me see the light, but it was her gaslighting a genuinely struggling person recently by saying she “never said she was in poverty” that fully had me on Team Grifter.

Anyway, it’s interesting that she had no idea about Harry’s Nazi Cosplay, because this tweet suggests otherwise:

View attachment 1589325
tit, I didn't know this about PH! :eek:

Harry the Nazi was international news, it still creeps up in the papers from time to time and is widely remembered, he's never going to shake that off. There's no way she didn't know about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
I think we're going to need all of these guys added to the celeb squad. The nine-nine will help keep our spirits up!
_116931309_gettyimages-489912752.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.