Jack Monroe #399 Catastrophically embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just to carry over from the last thread, i for one eagerly await the superbootstraptancookskiii crossover that's in the offing šŸ¤ž. it's a veritable implosion of grift

20220919_003446.jpg

although tbf, tan does actually upload to tiktok every day and jack...

Screenshot_20220919-004138_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ok thank you for the info about Twitter guys. Wow so even if you donā€™t follow her you can message, I thought itā€™s strange to keep them open as she gets so much hate all the time but Iā€™d forgotten about all 3am veg related emergencies, silly me!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Excuse my ignorance but what is a supertanksi? Also, regarding the person who said they offered Jack a copy job paying forty grand...I know someone who might be interested. I will put this post on my Universal Credit journal just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had to reread that as I thought Iā€™d put vag instead of veg, I didnā€™t and now Iā€™ve written it on here anyway! Jackā€™s messages for all your veg and vag related emergencies even at 3am!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ok thank you for the info about Twitter guys. Wow so even if you donā€™t follow her you can message, I thought itā€™s strange to keep them open as she gets so much hate all the time but Iā€™d forgotten about all 3am veg related emergencies, silly me!
It's another personality-disorder quirk with which I am familiar. Feeding on negativity even more than on praise. I wouldn't be at all surprised if any unpleasant DMs are printed off and saved for rereading when the rage is running out of steam and needs a boost. (I'm not kidding)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Who is supertanskiii and whatā€™s the joke/thing. Are they right wing grifters or something?

Also, Jacks DMs are open cos those political prisoners are not going to liberate themselves are they? They can however tweet a tit food blogger who will be able to get things moving L.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Iā€™m just watching the Hobbit and Smaug is going apeshit and paranoid whilst sliding all over his hoarded gold. Seems I canā€™t escape Jack for a damn moment, the resemblance is uncanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I have a confession to make. On the last thread I said I don't know anyone who retweets their own tweets unless it's for a missing person or similar. I'd like to correct that and let the record show I know that Rachael Swindon retweets her own tweets regularly. But I don't know anyone else that does. I also didn't even realise until just now that I was following her so there's that I guess!

I apologise profusely for misleading the canal. Please send forgivness-os.

ETA: I have of course swiftly unfollowed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Iā€™m just watching the Hobbit and Smaug is going apeshit and paranoid whilst sliding all over his hoarded gold. Seems I canā€™t escape Jack for a damn moment, the resemblance is uncanny.
Talking of not escaping Jack, my little one brought home their first reading book from school this week. The book is The Emperor's New Clothes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
96E9D5C7-76A1-4DDD-BA1C-85E00B1DB06A.gif

Jack basically flailing around on Twitter for the past half a week desperately trying to bury the legitimate questions and her financial mismanagement by use of any topic whatsoever.

Then immediate and completely contradicting herself on said topic while being not only rude and obnoxious, but also presenting herself as a perpetual victim.

(Bonus Crimewatch-type re-enactment of ā€œthatā€™s not my fannyā€ from Bethenny there too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have a confession to make. On the last thread I said I don't know anyone who retweets their own tweets unless it's for a missing person or similar. I'd like to correct that and let the record show I know that Rachael Swindon retweets her own tweets regularly. But I don't know anyone else that does. I also didn't even realise until just now that I was following her so there's that I guess!

I apologise profusely for misleading the canal. Please send forgivness-os.
sheā€™s a piss artist and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yet more proof that the grift and lies are failing. Sorry if any replicas here (there are loads more btw). Thereā€™s definitely been a huge sea change on Twitter, she would never have had this much pushback even a few months ago. Thank the gods that more and more people are finally waking up to her pathetic tactics and dishonesty.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
OMG, I can't sleep and just looked over some of her comments club grovelling and now I feel sick and can't sleep even more.
How do these people live with themselves? Have they no self-respect? The grovelling is bad enough, but the threats on Jack's behalf are something else. Deeply unpleasant and I hope they're reported and suspended. I'm convinced she LOVES the feeling of power that comes from manipulating all these people though. She's legit turning into a James Bond villain.
Send photoshopos.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.