Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jack has put her phone down to read all the tweets she has missed, and check the days action on Tattlelife...hi jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, that ones the lodger who she feeds on her £20 a week budget, plus everything she's got in the freezer. Burger Boy brings his own food or did before he dumped her.
The ol’ Hump and dump. Could be a name for one of her recipes too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good grief - I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her. All bloody day this has been going on, getting progressively worse. When it gets to the stage where people are telling you to log off for your own health and sanity….do it. And thanks to the Frau/Herr who posted the 2013 screenshots of her posting the same ‘evil trolls want me dead’ bollocks….surely at this point it would be less hassle just to…..you know…get an actual job???
The thing that absolutely kills me about all this is she had the opportunity for a great career sitting there. She could have easily wangled her way into a decent role with the Trussell Trust back in the day to give her a steady income and done a bit of writing on the side about poverty and benefit issues. Writing that would have been improved by having some contact with real world issues, rather than insane stories she's made up to humiliate her parents. Instead she chose to be a spiteful attention seeking arse and squander every opportunity that's ever been handed to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
What?! I didn't think that was possible for one and by her own admission he's a good dad and all round good bloke so why the duck would you do that?!
Legally impossible without both involved parent's permission so more lies.

Reactions: 16
I've said it a few times now, but yeah I'm absolutely sure she's not sober right now. In recovery myself (nearly 3 years) and it takes one to know one...

Who behaves like this? And who is watching this massive meltdown thinking she's NOT massively problematic?!

Gosh, tomorrow is going to be one hell of a headache for her.
I'm with you there. At best she's a dry drunk but I think that's even pushing it giving the utter chaoses recently. I mean, if my sponsees said they'd behaved like this I'd be taking them back through the steps sharpish and suggesting in no uncertain terms they get off sm. And I've only got a little under two years.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.