Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to catch up but I learnt a new trick on TikTok today.
If you take a screenshot on an iPhone & try to draw on it, if you for example, want to circle something, draw your circle & hold down on the screen, it’ll make a perfect circle shape for you. Same with an arrow, draw your arrow, hold down & alas, perfectly straight arrow
holy duck

Ps. Jack has no shame

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If Jack is publicly, and often, tweeting about sexual relationships with men, then by continuing to describe herself as a lesbian she is reinforcing the idea that lesbianism is a choice that can be overcome by an attractive enough male
And as a lesbian it pisses my pumble!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
To be honest. I am actually shocked if the police are monitoring her sm page, because one of their requests is not to engage with the "bullies"
She actually goes as far as to ' bully' herself . The police frown on this as your actually becoming part of the problem.

If i were the police i would remove her devices and ask a family member to keep them as a welfare precaution. I am not sure how that would work legally but i would be seriously working towards that. She is unwell and needs help!
I used to follow a total crank on twitter who'd tweet really inflammatory things then double down and carry it on with people who'd turn up in her comments. She'd go the police crying misogynist abuse when they'd get nasty. 1 day she tweeted a pic of something they'd put to her in writing- at her insistence - as the conclusion to their 'investigation' again, something she'd insisted on- stating they advised her to stay off SM and that she was potentially liable to prosecution under the same laws she was attempting to use against others. She was outraged, it was hilarious. Jack all over. These ppl never think whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Has any of Jacks family got twitter, do we know? Because WHY isn’t anyone stepping in and stopping her from continuing this absolute shitshow? My brothers would relentlessly rip me till the day I died if I ever behaved this cringe on social media.
RELENTLESSLY

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?
This is top tier, peak chaos with a side portion of chaoses.

I speak for all vintage fraus, I believe, by saying Next Level, Never Seen Before, Bin Fire Choas Level 344.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If his dad has any sense he will have given SB his surname rather than "Mothership Mammapapa" or whatevs she named him
I’m sure it’s been said already, but she changed his name without his dad knowing about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I just don’t understand why she can never, ever just say ‘hands up, I was wrong about this’ ever. She always has to bang on and on with her little arguments on Twitter. Her son will be in therapy for a long long time discussing why his mother always chose her phone unless she was making a 3 bean custard and celery tart.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh God, the Rachel Doleszal tweets… feel sorry for her. These squigs are way better at this than you Jack.
PS point being they’re taking the piss about her being the RD of poverty
She’s so mortifying. Is it possible she’s never heard of, or if she had she’s forgotten about Rachel Dolezal? It’s embarrassing how ill informed and plain idiotic she betrays herself as being on a daily basis

Reactions: 40
To put this into context Jack, if THAT MAN had tweeted 'phwoar isn't Zara looking hot these days standing by that coffin, I'd do her in a flash' he would rightly be cancelled and never work again.

It doesn't matter that he is royal or not, he is a human grieving a loss!

(I feel sick typing that, and she did it from her own brain. JFC).
People are actually dropping her over it

1663530306924.png

firefox_U2wN222EVh.png

firefox_FHeG3nwKhO.png

1663530235521.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.