Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not because you’re too poor?View attachment 1587500
What absolute 🐴💩. This coming from the person that always let's everyone know where she is. once she moves she'll be posting pics that tell everyone where her new home is. If what she says is true she wouldn't be so keen to post every moment of her life on social media.

Reactions: 24
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.
Yeah you'd think she'd have school lunches and uniforms to get ready. Unless...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does the thirsty clunge shot, the "crushes" on minor execs, the lesbian comment, this weird pashing on Harry, plus the frankly bizarre behaviour today indicate that Burger Boy has burgered off? She never reacts well to being dumped and he's not exactly riding to the rescue.
SOMEONE TURN HER OFF AND ON AGAIN FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does the thirsty clunge shot, the "crushes" on minor execs, the lesbian comment, this weird pashing on Harry, plus the frankly bizarre behaviour today indicate that Burger Boy has burgered off? She never reacts well to being dumped and he's not exactly riding to the rescue.
SOMEONE TURN HER OFF AND ON AGAIN FFS
She does need a reboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't really go along with any 'she is on the verge of a breakdown and needs help' narrative (and literally no offense to anyone who thinks that as we've all thought it at various times) but I think she is just being a massive twit. Bored. Lonely. Trying to provoke for attention. She's made a big deal out of being trolled so is trying to provide evidence.
She is completely addicted to twitter. Any advice around 'get off SM' is shut down by her immediately. She could never consider getting off it as life outside does not exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I don't really go along with any 'she is on the verge of a breakdown and needs help' narrative (and literally no offense to anyone who thinks that as we've all thought it at various times) but I think she is just being a massive twit. Bored. Lonely. Trying to provoke for attention. She's made a big deal out of being trolled so is trying to provide evidence.
She is completely addicted to twitter. Any advice around 'get off SM' is shut down by her immediately. She could never consider getting off it as life outside does not exist.
I think she just can't handle any criticism at all. If you were to criticise me, I'd reflect and at least consider whether you had a point, I'm not a doormat so if I genuinely thought I was right, I'd say so and explain why whereas Jack just immediately goes "duck YOU I'M NOW GOING TO DO THE THING EVEN MORE HA HA HA" whilst everyone looks on and wonders how such a smol binfire got so out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Squig asking for recipes mid chaos is quickly becoming my favourite genre of squig posting

Screenshot_20220918_191635.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 127
Establishment shill now? Grifter and licking the arse/boots/shoes of her 'betters'? Everyone wins in this game of Jack, don't they? Apart from the people she claims to want to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Squig asking for recipes mid chaos is quickly becoming my favourite genre of squig posting

View attachment 1588256
First dilute the milk that has been left by the fridge for two days, not inside. But beside. Rinse the macaroni cheese (Charlie Bighams if you cant find any other meals) and make sure no excess cheese sauce remains. Boil in a pan for 10 mins, and strain. Add Asda essentials plastic cheese slices and serve. Voila. Only cost 8.99 per person

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She keeps saying lesbian because her being a ‘lesbian tattooed single parent’ is her special brand. The fact the only thing that’s true is she has tit tattoos.
It’s also what she thinks is a personality.

Not a single one of these millions of friends ever joins in do they, support her. There’s only the dog lady who seems to actually know her in real life. Unless they are all on her other accounts….

Reactions: 28
What in the Georgia church suppers is milky macaroni pudding? That has to be a troll
Seems to be a longstanding member of the comments club so I think she's serious. Sends regular cattos and bought the books after HH2

Screenshot_20220918_192033.jpg

Leaving it at that though because they don't deserve to be caught up in everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.