Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will come as no surprise to anyone, that she's losing followers again.
I think Patreon numbers falling too? currently at 767 - think it was recently a bit over 800. Is there someone keeping tabs on that? I recall some spreadsheets but am genuinely in a fugue state with all this at at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If you haven't ruined your career, why are you drafting up job applications on your phone to try and become a train driver?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She just can’t ever say “I misjudged”
Ah yes her feelings about the system are abundantly clear. To paraphrase Jack:

Capitalism is bad except when I'm invited to dinner by Google and then it's fine.

Monarchy is bad but I love the queen so much that I condone firing a large gun on a residential street to support her.

Tax avoidance is bad but no I won't file my accounts and it's trolling if you ask me to.

It's all so ~abundantly clear~

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I think Patreon numbers falling too? currently at 767 - think it was recently a bit over 800. Is there someone keeping tabs on that? I recall some spreadsheets but am genuinely in a fugue state with all this at at the moment.
It was about 811 tops I think?
Then went down to 760. Now slowly climbing.
But that was a big plummet over a couple of days. A couple of weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I understand sexuality is a spectrum, but given her last relationship was with a man and she currently has a “burger boy” can she really describe herself as a lesbian still? Wouldn’t pansexual or bisexual is a better description.

Reactions: 33
Just an aside to note that (((words written like this with three brackets))) is a far-right/neo nazi symbol to imply something or someone is Jewish in a derogatory way. I haven't gone looking for this squig to look at their account but there's a solid chance they're a bleep.
But also maybe not because some people started using it to drown out the far right using it. Would always double check but it might be an ok account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Just an aside to note that (((words written like this with three brackets))) is a far-right/neo nazi symbol to imply something or someone is Jewish in a derogatory way. I haven't gone looking for this squig to look at their account but there's a solid chance they're a bleep.
In general yes but in this case I read it as a comment on how Jack uses her lawyer being Jewish as a shield.

Reactions: 25
I understand sexuality is a spectrum, but given her last relationship was with a man and she currently has a “burger boy” can she really describe herself as a lesbian still? Wouldn’t pansexual or bisexual is a better description.
you don’t need to tie yourself in knots over it, because she’s taking the piss. People who are exclusively same-sex attracted faced discrimination and hatred throughout history. Those people are entitled to the language necessary to describe their sexuality, because it is politically important. Jack has put it on public record - in recent weeks - that she is being intimate with male pepole, so Jack isn’t exclusively same-sex attracted, and shouldn’t appropriate the term “lesbian” because attempting to do so reinforces that lesbians will enthusiastically sleep with males if they’re attractive enough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
In general yes but in this case I read it as a comment on how Jack uses her lawyer being Jewish as a shield.
It was taken up by some Jewish people on Twitter to reclaim it/as an act of defiance so it might be intended as a sort of joke about how Jack is so very emphatic about her lawyer’s Jewishness.

She’s SO thick. It becomes more and more obvious every time she tries to do ~zingers~.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What's the difference NTB?
Someone described as a malignant narcissist has all the narc traits, but also has some sociopathic traits. The constant lying, reckless behaviour, and the glee she seems to take from hurting/abusing/attacking others would make me think malignant. She seems to get a lot out of seeking out people to attack, and watching as her defenders pile on someone. Goes beyond straight up narcissism imo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.