Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your first mistake here is believing what she says. But if you run her tweet through the Monroe BS Translator you'd see that it's actually yet another equivalent of one of her "I found it in a puddle" tall tales - in this case she's retconned a supposed excuse to try and justify why she was letching over a grieving man. It's not because she's a truly awful human being - no! - it's because she's a really really clever one who can coax people to block them because she has nothing better to do on a Sunday while her son isn't at school. Let's all applaud her genius.
it’s why “Bullshitter” is, IMO more fitting a description than “grifter“. Bullshitting seems to be the pervasive constant. In any situation, she seemingly will say whatever serves her best in that specific moment.
But that probably leads to her being online with the alarming regularity she is - if you bullshit moment to moment, you need to be present to address things whenever they pop up, like whack a mole. Because without the bullshitting and the distractions, people start to build a narrative she isn’t in control of

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi Jack,

I would actually rather you threw red meat at me, ta. I’ll cook something nice with it rather than you mullering it like you do with every other ingredient.

And as much as I can be 🔺 partial to a ginge man, you thirsting after a grieving grandson the eve of the funeral isn’t edgy or fun. It’s repulsive.

And another thing, when you try to commentate on social class, royalty - or indeed anything apart from rattling your tip jar - you just show how clueless you are. Shush.

Go well.
EBDA75B0-3B7F-48FC-9D09-8A525718415C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
that tweet alone has destroyed any case she would ever have that the communications she receives publicly on social media constitutes harrassment.

it demonstrates not just that she actively seeks out conflict with those with whom she has a problem, but also that she stokes that conflict and then removes their means to reply to her. The implication is that she admits to doing so on a number of occasions, which suggests the existence of people out there that she has goaded and then gleefully blocked after winding them up. I wonder what impact that would have on a claim to receive abuse?
Exactly - and revealing she finds the whole thing a bit of mischief.
Hardly the position of someone plagued and tormented by abuse if she seeks to invite it to be 'mischievous'.
She really is quite a thick individual.

Reactions: 54
Your first mistake here is believing what she says. But if you run her tweet through the Monroe BS Translator you'd see that it's actually yet another equivalent of one of her "I found it in a puddle" tall tales - in this case she's retconned a supposed excuse to try and justify why she was letching over a grieving man. It's not because she's a truly awful human being - no! - it's because she's a really really clever one who can coax people to block them because she has nothing better to do on a Sunday while her son isn't at school. Let's all applaud her genius.
Evidence of premeditative goading. Not the brightest solar bulb in the box.

Reactions: 47
Squig has ended me; I’ve gone out laughing, canal x

‘brooches’ goes beyond chefs kiss. Chefs orgy? (Not you, Jack).

CE669D4A-37CD-4404-B7E9-6735F4EAD1D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 151
I still can't quite get over her logic of 'I'm so abused on twitter it is so terrible call the police'.
to
'tee hee mischievous lil me. I actively go looking for people who previously haven't abused me by tweeting something intentionally provocative lol'.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Phew. On Twitter I follow a lot of the "tit-posting left" as those scamps are wont to call themselves, and whereas previously they would either have supported her or been neutral, more and more are turning on her now. And honestly with her recent output it seems like that's exactly what she's aiming for - to alienate and antagonise EVERYONE? Is it some sort of siege mentality/narcissistic victim complex/plain old self-sabotage? She's just absolutely manic atm 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Ok, but the question remains, how on earth do you get half a GCSE? Do they not only come in whole numbers?
Not sure if anyone else has answered asI struggle keeping up lol!

I’ve got a half GCSE, in RE. They were a short course version that were a thing in the early/mid 00s.

Reactions: 13
All that therapy and she still mentions suicide on an account her 12 year old son reads. This disgusts me the most.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.