Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I guess that’s true, but I think aa a parent she would have at least cropped him out or put an emoji over his face, I know I would, but then I am normal person who can think of these things.
I’m just surprised it’s not on her radar, her being a parent and all that.
She didn't even censor her own son's face for mainstream media articles and social media posts despite claiming to have had a stalker for years. She wouldn't care about other children.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Quite new round these ‘ere parts and I had no idea she’d been in rehab. You can’t tell. Clearly not working a 12-step programme either. Jack, log off Twitter, call your sponsor and get your Mediterranean arse to a bleeping meeting.
Well she was too busy throwing chairs and turning on the tip jar feature on Twitter during her last rehab stint to actually engage with therapy.

At the very least, she’s a dry drunk. Someone who is sober but still has all the toxic behaviours of an addict. I don’t know if she’s drinking or on the j1g but she certainly has some sort of internet and spending addictions that she’ll never address.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
God I've just seen those tweets about preying on Harry because men are vulnerable when they're grieving. (sorry, on a grunk)

Imagine her reaction if it were a man talking about wanting to shag a woman for her genetics, and someone else was egging him on because women are "weak-willed and vulnerable when they're grieving". It's repugnant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Bloody hell Frauen und Herren, I can’t keep up with these threads in real time-well I could but I’d probably be reported for neglecting my kids. Which begs the question, does SB spend any bloody time with his mummapapa? And when he does, is she just glued to her chuffing phone(s) the whole time? Does she remember what he looks like? Poor kid, I feel for him so much and can’t even begin to imagine the shite he’s going to get at school because of his awful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Why would she do this? There are people who are apparently obsessed with her. Yet don't actually bother her. But she has to draw them out. Why? To block them so they don't bother her. Which they weren't anyway.

Screenshot_20220918_174052.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
When her nose collapses it wouldn't be anything to do with her. I'm looking forward to the grift around that.
Sue me Jack. I've got bugger all.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why would she do this? There are people who are apparently obsessed with her. Yet don't actually bother her. But she has to draw them out. Why? To block them so they don't bother her. Which they weren't anyway.

View attachment 1588036
that tweet alone has destroyed any case she would ever have that the communications she receives publicly on social media constitutes harrassment.

it demonstrates not just that she actively seeks out conflict with those with whom she has a problem, but also that she stokes that conflict and then removes their means to reply to her. The implication is that she admits to doing so on a number of occasions, which suggests the existence of people out there that she has goaded and then gleefully blocked after winding them up. I wonder what impact that would have on a claim to receive abuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 88

View attachment 1588036
Your first mistake here is believing what she says. But if you run her tweet through the Monroe BS Translator you'd see that it's actually yet another equivalent of one of her "I found it in a puddle" tall tales - in this case she's retconned a supposed excuse to try and justify why she was letching over a grieving man. It's not because she's a truly awful human being - no! - it's because she's a really really clever one who can coax people to block them because she has nothing better to do on a Sunday while her son isn't at school. Let's all applaud her genius.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.