Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Jack thought she looked like riding the gun
View attachment 1587933

What she actually looked like riding the gun
View attachment 1587934
I’m annoyed that there was no attempt to conceal the identity of the boy in the background. If he was my son, and I’d seen this, I’d be contacting Jack, for taking pictures of my child without asking AND THEN SHARING THEM on Twitter.
How dumb is this person? And she’s a parent herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Holy tit, not a blue tick but 133k followers

View attachment 1587956

Man I would LOVE her to take on lowkey. Go on Jack.
Leftist rapper. Recently had to fight against groups lobbying to remove his music from Spotify due to his stance on Palestine - which a good few of his followers will have come from so it's a leftist crowd. Son of an immigrant. Outspoken against colonialism and injustice. Kinda who Jack views themself as tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She really shouldn't attempt these 'zinger' replies cos she's about as funny as blood in your tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
I’m annoyed that there was no attempt to conceal the identity of the boy in the background. If he was my son, and I’d seen this, I’d be contacting Jack, for taking pictures of my child without asking AND THEN SHARING THEM on Twitter.
How dumb is this person? And she’s a parent herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Not to defend her here but you don’t need to ask anyones permission to take pictures of them in a public place. Plus tbh the quality is so shite that the kid is hardly identifiable.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Babe, same x
Quite new round these ‘ere parts and I had no idea she’d been in rehab. You can’t tell. Clearly not working a 12-step programme either. Jack, log off Twitter, call your sponsor and get your Mediterranean arse to a bleeping meeting.

Reactions: 40
I love the bio of the first person she was a head to today.

It ends with 'once met Captain Tom in Aldi'

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Not to defend her here but you don’t need to ask anyones permission to take pictures of them in a public place. Plus tbh the quality is so shite that the kid is hardly identifiable.
Yes I guess that’s true, but I think aa a parent she would have at least cropped him out or put an emoji over his face, I know I would, but then I am normal person who can think of these things.
I’m just surprised it’s not on her radar, her being a parent and all that.

Reactions: 32
SmartSelect_20220918-173316_Twitter.jpg

She's getting battered in QTs across all her tweets. One example: Not a blue tick but 25k following (so I don't think I have to squig?) doing amazing racial justice work posting this which has already been retweeted 15 times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
I’m going cinema in a mo, I don’t have TIME for more chaos. Slop knows what tomorrow will unleash 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.