Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly tweeting actual evidence of horrible DMs is brilliant (obviously not the content). Jack could never. Because hers don’t exist.
There'd be no point in Jack posting shots of abusive DMs because some people would suggest she'd sent them to herself.

No shots = no DMs
Shots of DMs = sent them to herself

Reactions: 41
she gets off on the attention so much I’m worried we might have been in her pumble by proxy and contribute to her burger time. Will we get cakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She won't stop until the money stops. She might be ill but being cured is not in her interests.

Reactions: 33
Love a good Sunday chaos. And no work tomorrow so if it spills over I can enjoy it in real time. I’m embarrassed that someone who apparently meets with MP’s and CEO’s behaves like this on either their professional or personal twitter.
If I behaved like this I would get a telling off from my boss

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry if this lands somewhere inappropriate but I highly recommend The Dropout on Disney plus. Parallels between JM and Elizabeth Holmes are interesting.
Jack wishes she was capable of such a $cheme

Probably has a poster of Elizabeth Holmes and Queen Lizzie in her living room, her two deities

• Haha
I wonder what her lawyer thinks about this behaviour from her? Complaining one minute about abuse and threats, that supposedly he and the police are on the case for, the next she's deliberately trying to incite more of the same? Clearly there can be no investigation or case happening at all, as this behaviour would wreck any chance of a prosecution.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1587860

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?
After that I think we need a little palate cleanser

1663516001569.png

ETA by cleanse I mean cringe yourself inside out

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
View attachment 1587860

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?
It’s just so awful to watch.

Please know that it’s taking me every ounce of willpower I have to not tweet at her so I’m going to say it here instead:

Jack – for your own sake, please deactivate your Twitter account, phone a family member or friend and ask them to help you because you’re having a very messy and embarrassing meltdown and it’s disturbing to witness.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s being a right snarky witch bag today. Why do people like her? She’s so annoying and unpleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There'd be no point in Jack posting shots of abusive DMs because some people would suggest she'd sent them to herself.

No shots = no DMs
To be fair though, statistically there’s a high probability that she would have done…

Surely being called Prince Harry indicates at least a tenuous link to royalty? Even a numpty like Jack must see that 🤔 He is still fifth in line to the throne.
I just don't get what she doesn't get?

For the first time ever since her declared sobriety I wonder if she is drinking again.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Another comments club member. Even her little carefully collated coterie can't fecking stand her.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 16.48.45.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

No shots = no DMs
You can tell when she makes up a threat though. It’s either something really gross and graphic or a slur for a group she doesn’t even belong to.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.