Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A memoir would bring her to the attention of the mainstream press. That would be an error. She would also have to really overplay her awful childhood, could her relationship with her parents really survive that written in an actual book.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can’t believe she’s retweeted her one woman self pity party tweet again. don’t her squibs get fed up with being told to say nice things?

I see that my screenshot has been used on Twitter in one of those tweets @girl1980. It’s a bit unsettling
Try not to get too upset or unsettled by it, dear heart. It has happened to me before too and it feels weird, but at the same time we share stuff from Twitter all the time, so…

♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This sinister grifting lunatic from Scottish Twitter has latched on to Jack this evening and is highlighting a couple of accounts he has beef with to Jack claiming they are the worst of her abusers. As far as I can see both have been critical but neither one has been abusive. No response from Jack so far who really would be well advised to give him a wide berth.

Yes Jack would be well advised to step away, which means, no doubt, she will probably be sending him burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She gate crashed his holiday to Pontin’s where she made a big display of eating working class food and then danced to 50 songs in 3 minutes and made a tit out of herself. #summer #makingmemroies
The highlight for me was her telling us what a good time she was having and wasn't leaving the dancefloor until the song she requested was played - unable to comprehend her tweeting this negated the spontaneous fun she claimed she was having.

'I'm having such a good time I'm live tweeting it as it happens!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This is interesting from a squig as it identifies the abuse Jack alludes to as actually being driven by a Jack 'superfan'.

Screenshot_20220918-100258_Twitter~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
SBs bedroom is the most upsetting thing for me. Even my alcoholic, Narc mother managed to a) create a lovely bedroom for me and b) leave it the duck alone. Bedrooms are so important for children, IMO.
I found that heartbreaking too. It was so stark and soulless.

My lot loved their own spaces and I’d only venture in to hoover or retrieve stray cups and plates (and rant about the mess now and again 😬).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What happened to all the adventures/mini breaks she was going to take him on during the school holidays.???? I can’t get over that. For me that’s very telling she’s not parenting well or even trying to.
Whenever this gets brought up I always think of the song Slipping Through My Fingers and the bit about what happened to all the adventures. I wonder if when SB actually reaches his teens we will be treated to a teary bathroom rendition of it?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That last one is so bleeping horrible. I’m sure it’s her; thanks for sharing these, Cucs.
Its like her lawyer has instructed her not to engage but she can’t help herself so creates these fake accounts just to get it out her system.
no matter how much bitterness she gets out, her body always tops it back up again. I’m actually quite disturbed by the amount of fake accounts she has and the stuff she spouts from them.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
That last one is so bleeping horrible. I’m sure it’s her; thanks for sharing these, Cucs.
Its like her lawyer has instructed her not to engage but she can’t help herself so creates these fake accounts just to get it out her system.
no matter how much bitterness she gets out, her body always tops it back up again. I’m actually quite disturbed by the amount of fake accounts she has and the stuff she spouts from them.
It’s so easy to set them up and have them all in a nice little column on the app as well and switch between. I had four at one point (x2 professional, one private and one was a round robin writing one I shared with some other writers) and it is really easy to manage now. I’d love to know how many she has!! It’s my biggest tattle regret that I wasn’t here soon enough to behold the Peeky Mink Chief Sock (I couldn’t have coped with Thread 31!)

Reactions: 36
What happened to all the adventures/mini breaks she was going to take him on during the school holidays.???? I can’t get over that. For me that’s very telling she’s not parenting well or even trying to.
It was probably an attempted grift, hoping that people would offer her free accomodation. She could have booked up months before, given that she had savings set aside for the purpose, without posting on twitter.

Reactions: 27
I do feel a bit tin foil hat when I think I've spotted one, but this one's profile just screamed Jack as I can't see why else they would've come across that conversation and they've replied to that "stupidest account on Twitter" Squig before.

Although she's clearly learned to stop following herself in the first few people she follows.

It’s so easy to set them up and have them all in a nice little column on the app as well and switch between. I had four at one point (x2 professional, one private and one was a round robin writing one I shared with some other writers) and it is really easy to manage now. I’d love to know how many she has!! It’s my biggest tattle regret that I wasn’t here soon enough to behold the Peeky Mink Chief Sock (I couldn’t have coped with Thread 31!)
I have two. My normal one which was blocked by Jack for some questions (although it may have been some likes as it was after the questions...? Maybe she keeps lever arch files on us?) and then my Jack watching one which follows Jack, a few common squigs and some of the wider cast eg Molly, Martin, TD etc.

Reactions: 23
This is interesting from a squig as it identifies the abuse Jack alludes to as actually being driven by a Jack 'superfan'.

But it can't be that conversation she's referring to because she says the offending account was nixed and that one is very much still there 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She really thinks she's demonstrating intelligence every time she trots out that "Venn diagram is a circle" line, doesn't she? Instead she looks like a fool because what she invariably means is that one circle is contained within the other.

If all of the right wing, in a country that's kept 're Tories in power for 12 years, was actually gender-critical then yesterday West Yorkshire police wouldn't have ordered gender-critical lesbians not to march.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Try not to get too upset or unsettled by it, dear heart. It has happened to me before too and it feels weird, but at the same time we share stuff from Twitter all the time, so…

♥♥
Seriously, if this doesn’t give her sleepy followers a sense of deja vu they all deserve each other. The repeating cycles are personally triggering for me so I’m going to zone out for a bit. I salute everyone who manages to sustain these threads long term ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm so, so very sorry, Axl, Izzy, Duff, Slash and even Steven, my dear hearts.

Shed a tear 'cause I'm rinsin' you
I'm still alright to smile
And squigs, I tweet about me every day now
Weren't a time when I wasn't a twit
But you send cash for free
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said "Eamonn, bake it slow, and it'll thicken up just fine"
All I need is just a little patreon
Said "Squiggles boil it slow and it'll fall apart just fine"
All I need is just a few more patreons
Little casheos
I fall down all the stairs 'cause it's a weird old bungalow
If I can't have cash right now, I'll wail dear
Sometimes I get so tense but I can't speed all the time
And you know love there's one more thing to consider

Said "Squiggles, paypal now and things will be just fine"
You and I'll just use a little pumble
Said "Squiggles, pay top tier 'cause my lights aren't shining bright"
You think I've got what it takes to make it
I'll always fake it
Hmm, I always break it
If I can't monetise it

[Instead of a great guitar solo and then acoustic guitar, we now have the sounds of a piano being battered with one hand - why, oh, why doesn't the ouchy shoulders stop this travesty?]

Just a little patreons, yeah-yeah
Just a little pumble, yeah-yeah
I've been tuning my face all night
Just trying to get it right
It's hard to see me with so many around
You know I just love the applause of a crowd
And the slop don't change but maybe the names
I ain't got time for no shame 'cause I need cash
Yeah, yeah, yeah I need cash (I need cash)
Oh, I need cash
I need you, I need you, I need you

To payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me.

Hnnnnnngghhhh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.