Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your regular reminder that Jack claims she can triangulate anyone here, or indeed anywhere on the internet, within centimetres of their current position because she is an elite hacker.

Also she forgot her Patreon account password soz.
I would laugh if she contacted my employer. My boss hates her and would tell her to shove it.
Seriously though, if she does manage to triangle anyone contact the police. It is doxxing and illegal and she can be arrested.
If she did manage to track you to your house and rang the doorbell (stop laughing) dial 999. It is stalking and harassment.
Her threats are empty and meant to intimidate and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just highlighting some of the more unhinged squig replies
😳

View attachment 1586664

You trust wrong

View attachment 1586665

Yes, definitely 👮‍♂️👨‍⚖️
Met officers are going to arrest themselves 🤣
#FORENSIC

View attachment 1586666

Hope you've got some evidence of that, sloptart

View attachment 1586671

So you were trying to put words in Molly's mouth and took silence (being blocked) as confirmation, literal scum tactics
Nice of you to just admit to it though

View attachment 1586674

So the premise of this whole tweet is completely undermined
We assumed it was that other nuisance account when it could equally be Jack stans literally making things up and running to tell mumma

View attachment 1586680
You know what. This is where a paper could step in and do an article under the premise “desperate zleb begs the haterz to stop” and go on about how bullied she is, and then print all of the so called bullying. Like all of Mollys proofs of contradictions. It would be so easy to write in such a way that it looks like ‘support’ when anyone with half a brain could read it and see it for exactly what it is - Jack trying to shut down dissenters to her tall tale.

Reactions: 41
She can't because Molly has done nothing wrong. It's a pure intimidation tactic. She's threatening a low paid HCA who lives in a shared rented house when she knows that even if successful (wouldn't happen) there's nothing to take. That's to try and get Molly to fold because even though she has nothing Jack could take as a settlement she could still end up massively out of pocket trying to defend herself. That won't happen either because no lawyer would take it on. Secondly Molly has mentioned she doesn't yet have settled status but hopes to get it and train as a nurse, so Jack is also threatening her with the police as that would have the potential to threaten both of those or at least it would if Molly had actually done anything wrong, which she hasn't. The only time Jack checks her privilege is to make sure it's still working before using it against someone else. For all her claims of belonging to marginalised groups, when push comes to shove, she's white and middle class when she needs the power that gives her.
BIB thread title -just perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Quoting myself like a knob to say I've just realised how victim blaming that sounds. I don't think she wants abuse, it's more that she wants to be seen as getting abuse on the same level as Jass Phillips/Diane Abott/JKR etc.
No abuse in these threads - mainly incredulity and lots of 😳😬wtfs!

She doesn’t have to read it or draw attention to it either. All the ‘wah, nefarious mendacious trolls’ is just bigging up her victim schtick. So smol, so vulnerable (hug me up mummy Nigella), so disabled, please send cashos…No one wants her to come to any harm, just
for her to show some honesty, consistency and put an end to the grifting.

I don’t doubt that she does get trolled but it’s nowhere near the level inflicted on JKR and Diane Abbot nor as vicious as the relentless harassment/stalking inflicted by Belfield on his victims. But yeah, she likes to give that impression.

Reactions: 30
Love love love Ina! I have most of her books too.❤
Edited because I obviously can't spell.🤦‍♀️
I like to just look at Ina’s books and hope that if I wish hard enough, I’ll materialise in her fantastic kitchen sitting beside TR waiting on some classy snacks and filthy cocktails 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s retweeted her one woman self pity party tweet again. don’t her squibs get fed up with being told to say nice things?

I see that my screenshot has been used on Twitter in one of those tweets @girl1980. It’s a bit unsettling

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
No abuse in these threads - mainly incredulity and lots of 😳😬wtfs!

She doesn’t have to read it or draw attention to it either. All the ‘wah, nefarious mendacious trolls’ is just bigging up her victim schtick. So smol, so vulnerable (hug me up mummy Nigella), so disabled, please send cashos…No one wants her to come to any harm, just
for her to show some honesty, consistency and put an end to the grifting.

I don’t doubt that she does get trolled but it’s nowhere near the level inflicted on JKR and Diane Abbot nor as vicious as the relentless harassment/stalking inflicted by Belfield on his victims. But yeah, she likes to give that impression.
It was he talking about the abuse that led me here as I'm very nosey and wanted to see the people plotting to call "the CPS" on her to get SB taken away. Instead I found a thread of people that confirmed my suspicions that something wasn't quite right...

Reactions: 38
It is sad, given at some points she's tweeted that she's been in a 10 yr black-out from alcoholism, and regularly claims to do 100, 120hr work weeks - where is SB in all that? Hopefully with his dad.
Not to mention the two years homeless and time on the game. It’s like she lives two lives - she can’t possibly marry up a homeless alcoholic prostitute single mum as being a good thing, but she can’t admit it was largely made up and that SB was quite safely living with his dad, stepmum and siblings in normality.

Even now as she does a poor attempt of good mothering, it’s simply a photo of a sugary pancake, a walk in the rain, and a photo of a granny bedroom for SB which is by her own admission filled with coroners reports of strangers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
SBs bedroom is the most upsetting thing for me. Even my alcoholic, Narc mother managed to a) create a lovely bedroom for me and b) leave it the duck alone. Bedrooms are so important for children, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not to mention the two years homeless and time on the game. It’s like she lives two lives - she can’t possibly marry up a homeless alcoholic prostitute single mum as being a good thing, but she can’t admit it was largely made up and that SB was quite safely living with his dad, stepmum and siblings in normality.

Even now as she does a poor attempt of good mothering, it’s simply a photo of a sugary pancake, a walk in the rain, and a photo of a granny bedroom for SB which is by her own admission filled with coroners reports of strangers.
What happened to all the adventures/mini breaks she was going to take him on during the school holidays.???? I can’t get over that. For me that’s very telling she’s not parenting well or even trying to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
These replies of the 'I know jack does so much good' ilk are gonna get me swigging pepto bismol. How do you know that squig?? Because she tells you. Constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I would laugh if she contacted my employer. My boss hates her and would tell her to shove it.
Seriously though, if she does manage to triangle anyone contact the police. It is doxxing and illegal and she can be arrested.
If she did manage to track you to your house and rang the doorbell (stop laughing) dial 999. It is stalking and harassment.
Her threats are empty and meant to intimidate and she knows it.
She's more than welcome to try her luck at my house, ha!
We had an earthquake (minor) followed by a hailstorm within a few hours today. So if you've made it through the weather you'd have to face Hagar the Horrible (my husband) and trust me, one look from him would have you doing your shitting dog shake, Jacques.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Never mind chickpeas and onions, I give you sprout scones
At first glance I thought this said ‘Bog sprouts’ and the most damning indictment of all for her is that I barely raised an eyebrow.

4DF8FB96-0EC5-4FB8-A397-BCFE6B74255C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh I think Jack's up and socking on an account made in July that follows 4 people including Martin D and whose activity is criticising him and Lozza and now that lady who accused Jack of blocking her.
Screenshot please.

Reactions: 12
In all the chaos and oddness of the last few days, the keeping coroner's reports in her son's room had rather passed me by. I keep hoping for SBs sake that the majority of what she says in goes on in that house is made up. If it's not the poor kid must wonder if someone is slipping acid into his food on the regular: "I sleep in a granny room, full of coroner's reports whilst mum sleeps on the couch to practice living in a smaller house". Nevermind attracting the attention of social services, this is a level of weirdness that could attract coach parties of tourists.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She's deployed the tell me I'm great and I changed your life shout again.
When her (now cancelled thankfully) fellow conwoman friend Sarah Akwisombe was getting loads of press coverage of her scamming, she did this. Put out a call for praise, then shared them all to try and drown out the noise. Funnily though, one of the journalists who broke that story referred to the fact that 30 minutes after a call to Akwisombe to give her a right to reply, there was a sudden influx of positive testimonials in her inbox and online.

I wonder if something similar is going on - Jack Montoe getting contact from journalists as this thing grows, and she's desperately trying to own the narrative.

Makes you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What happened to all the adventures/mini breaks she was going to take him on during the school holidays.???? I can’t get over that. For me that’s very telling she’s not parenting well or even trying to.
She gate crashed his holiday to Pontin’s where she made a big display of eating working class food and then danced to 50 songs in 3 minutes and made a tit out of herself. #summer #makingmemroies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.