Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, learn. Your. Grammar, you moron. Either 'needs dealing with' or ' needs to be dealt with. Hrmpf.
Sorry, just me being annoyed at stupidness.
Bad grammar is my aneurysm, but this example is actually dialect. Possibly Scottish, as I've heard the woman on Homes Under the Hammer use similar phrases.

Reactions: 27
For someone so multimultifaceted she is very easy to summarise. I suggest these squigs for the blurb on the back of her memoir. Also "a subscription to JackazonPrime+" as thread title?
Screenshot_20220918_074156.jpg
Screenshot_20220918_074253.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Just had a look at Martin Dabney's Twitter, he's sent a few tweets today so has been online but no response at all to Jack's bizarre outburst last night. I imagine he's as startled by her demand for 240 days of public shitting as the rest of us are and is probably unsure how to respond.
Can someone put him in touch with Iqbal?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In other news, I have a lot of cookbooks for work (insert red triangle here) and because I just love them. Out of all of the ones I have, if I were to describe any as an 'absolute banger', it would probably be total of 5 or 6 books. Ones which I could tell you the author, what they do and their history in food, the genre of cuisine, what every chapter is headed, and probably my top 3 recipes in each chapter in the book. I will have cooked 80% of the recipes multiple times over, and the books are in terrible condition because they have been used repeatedly next to my stove and have had all manner of ingredients spilt over them (as much as I try and keep them tidy and clean). Now they don't really leave the shelf because I have memorised most of the recipes in them (forensic!)

She just out and out lied and to not own up to it makes me wonder what else are you lying about and haven't owned up to? It's so stupid and so pointless. Really makes u think.
You mean you don’t have one of these?

Reactions: 12
I’ll tell you who I think was maybe a sock, £500 squig. Only squig asking for refund Jack every interacted directly and openly with that I’ve seen. Everyone else she ignores or DMs.
Handy how that squig disappeared just at the right time. Changed the narrative, everyone asking for refunds was a liar after that. Very convenient Jack picked the one squig that wasn’t genuine
This sounds reasonable. Avatar looked very stock image as did another one who looked very similar. That one has gone too I think.

Reactions: 19
Times Article Screenies. It’s VERY VERY long, very self indulgent, and I’ve just caught her in a massive whopper in it (about Borb) having only skimmed to make sure was in right order.

TW for multiple S*****e mentions Read with care.

I spoilered our her son’s name. Off to read it properly…
Why is every article about her so nauseatingly sycophantic? 🤢 Why did I let myself read the whole thing? 😭

That reporter has done no due diligence whatsoever, just regurgitated every ridiculous line she fed them.

Did enjoy this paragraph though:
3F72DF14-A82A-4C0B-BB98-664BC1C2BBDB~3.jpeg

It's a ballsy story alright - it's complete and utter bollocks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
So she managed a breakdown and the Priory before splitting with Leggy!
This is dated Nov 15 -isn’t that when she joined Mrs Gloss Facebook makeup group?
It was about a year later, but my comment here still stands (she was still the most trans person alive days before she began the Mrs Gloss phase):

BTW I was thinking this morning about how any good therapist would insist that the first thing Jack needs to do is stop reading Tattle. Everything she does is aimed at us, and it's getting worse and worse.

Newer Frauen: we had one particularly creepy incident in 2020. Jack was in the middle of deleting her entire Twitter history, as she periodically does. She paused halfway through and tweeted this emoji: 😏 Then she waited until it had been screenshot and posted here, deleted it, and carried on. It was utterly mad - just picture Jack deleting tweets, one at a time, on one phone, and frantically refreshing Tattle on the other.

Since then...all her essays, articles, even her guest appearance in diva.pdf feature lengthy tangents aimed at us. When she shared the final edits of her book (almost two years ago), the intro page was directly addressing many things we regularly comment on. Every time she tweets something happy, she adds that she's doing it to spite us, TOOT TOOT. Even when she gets her pumple pounded, her first thought is apparently "Ha! That'll show 'em! Here, you go on top, I need to tweet this."

Thing is...there are thousands of more famous people out there with far louder, angrier anti-fans. When Cristiano Ronaldo scores a goal, he doesn't dedicate it to RonaldoIsGay69 on some football forum. Tom Hanks doesn't shout out all those mad conspiracy theorists who think he drinks children's blood or whatever. King Charles III is unlikely to spend his days engaging in Twitter spats with die-hard Diana fans (although I kind of hope he does).

Jack: some people don't like you. Fine. Move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
That tweet was very triggering so i dont blame Nigella from being taken by it. Her usual sympathy tactics weren't not getting enough attention she had to go lower than a snakes belly and tweet the most triggering she could.

Like all the squigs said of indeed someone is being truly awful then the appropriate people need to be informed and she needs to let them deal with it.

Reactions: 49
I gone and done it but I'm not happy about it
Behold the sacrificial beans, I already feel bad because I'm quite fond of beans

View attachment 1586514 View attachment 1586515

Into the sieve they go, sorry for what I'm about to subject you to, you don't deserve this

View attachment 1586516

"Rinse thoroughly"
At this point I realised this is not only going to be a waste of fuel/energy but also a substantial waste of water because you have to toss the beans a lot to get ALL the sauce off

View attachment 1586517

Rinsed beans ☹

View attachment 1586518

"Boil rapidly for 10 minutes"
The water turned this murky colour and I could feel them sticking to the pan
After one minute 'rapidly' boiling I realised that was already one minute too many

View attachment 1586519

After 10 minutes of rapid boiling I sieved the beans to determine if any simmering was needed 'until they soften', it was not
If you completed the second paragraph prior to taking the beans off simmer, as the recipe would suggest, that's another 10 minutes and they would probably have disintegrated completely at that point

View attachment 1586520

You would add these beans to the sauce, yum

View attachment 1586521

Squidged a few softly, gently with the back of a spoon, they're just complete mush

View attachment 1586522

My take away is Jack has either never actually done this and just guessed at how long you would need to boil them (but why boil them at all) or just wants them to be complete slop
The pan survived to boil another bean, after 10 minutes they were no longer sticking to the pan, their spirits were well and truly broken, along with my appetite
Thank you for your service @That Forensic Man
'Behold the sacrificial beans' was great but 'After one minute 'rapidly' boiling I realised that was already one minute too many' finished me.
Chapeau!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A frau asked where tf her family were earlier. I’ll tell you where they are, they’ve fucked off because of her behaviour.

I rarely talk about this here in case it’s hurtful to the many fraus successfully working recovery.

Several family members battled addiction and alcoholism with varying levels of success, and coming from the other side, if she’d lied (which I think she is) about her commitment to work on herself for their sake, I’d have left her to it.

Having lived through the manipulation, narcissism, cruelty, emotional abuse so a parent could continue drinking excessively at any cost - I don’t believe she’s sober. Last time I thought this, I respectfully didn’t say anything but we were right as time has shown. Alcoholics, addicts, are sly when they’re playing along with a sobriety charade and they think you can’t spot what they are doing. Sadly I, and many of us know all too well and learned too young how to spot the signs

If she is reading this: look at yourself. People don’t have to put up with this, and they won’t. You will have no one left if you do not put the work in and wake up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.