Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigella is too nice for her own good and let's face it she's so posh she probably genuinely thinks Jack is a smol Dickensian urchin in need of help from the big house.
👏👏👏 nigella really discrediting herself buying this crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
First finely dice or, if you have the patience, grate your bread. My hands seize up in the cold weather – and goodness it has been cold lately – so I confess I tore mine into chunks and threw it into a very old MagiMix that I found for £10 in the Southend Vineyard charity shop a few months ago. It is not an essential piece of kit for everyday use, but I use it in place of my wrists and hands when they are being defunct, and it allows me to carry on doing my work. So I suppose if you have a food processor, tough blender or little bullet style blender and don’t mind the extra washing up, you could use that. Anything goes, as long as your bread is in little pieces at the end of this stage."
:sick: 🤮

Even the mixer has to have been found miraculously in a charity shop. I'm on PIP and single person Universal Credit and i have a kitchen chef. I paid for it. I didnt find it in a puddle. It doesnt mean am not poor. It just means I needed a good dough hook. You'd have to be insane to make sweet dough or brioche without a dough hook.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Sorry, am just catching up but I’m appalled at Jack. Firstly, nobody here has ever wished her harm or been cruel. It’s facts and piss taking-and the fact that she remains absolutely shameless shows she takes no notice. Her tweet is vile-first she makes out there are several people involved, giving a green light to her monkeys (who crow about people losing their homes fairly regularly-something that has driven people to the brink) to be vile to anyone calling her out.
Second, the using of her son. It’s awful to mention him when she can’t know which of his schoolmates may see it and pass along. Second, would pushing her to the brink be ok then if she didn’t have a child? She’s using him to score sympathy, blatantly.
And thirdly, how come she can put up screenshots of tweets but not these, even with names redacted? Even better, why is she tweeting about it at all? If true, you’d go straight to the police.
She really is appalling.
I think I know the thread she's referring to, and there was something very not right about the person who was talking about 'how far (she) could be pushed'. They were a Jack stan, and possibly the Jack herself. All very dodgy and sus.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Any other blue squigs rushing to the rescue except racist Godley who is grateful that anyone talks to her and Nigella who is likely half cut about now?
She’s getting her narc supply tonight but will it change anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think I know the thread she's referring to, and there was something very not right about the person who was talking about 'how far (she) could be pushed'. They were a Jack stan, and possibly the Jack herself. All very dodgy and sus.
Yes, that needs to be investigated.

Reactions: 23
With Janey Godley,. I dont really know what she does recently but I will forever love her for a skit she did about getting stoned one afternoon and then having to deal with the teachers of her children at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just disgusted with her, all over again. I feel I've posted this so many times over the past couple of years but she really is the most malignant presence on twitter. The weaponising of suicide, the abuse she doles out to anyone who doesn't buy into her, the accusations of people stealing her ~intellectual property~, the way she attacks attacks ATTACKS people with low follower accounts, the neverending pile-ons, the mis/disinformation, just the constant, constant nastiness of it all. I can't believe there are people out there who still think she's somehow a force for good? I just find her really frightening, as a person, because there's literally nothing decent about her. Literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
It is a well worn pathway as others have said.
She bounces in boasting about something and forgetting that she is poor, then is questioned and criticised, remembers that she is poor but is already swamped with questions about Teemill and Patreon. Disappears for hours and returns with either X days sober, physical ailments, mental health crisis or death threats.
So predictable!

Reactions: 59
First finely dice or, if you have the patience, grate your bread. My hands seize up in the cold weather – and goodness it has been cold lately – so I confess I tore mine into chunks and threw it into a very old MagiMix that I found for £10 in the Southend Vineyard charity shop a few months ago. It is not an essential piece of kit for everyday use, but I use it in place of my wrists and hands when they are being defunct, and it allows me to carry on doing my work. So I suppose if you have a food processor, tough blender or little bullet style blender and don’t mind the extra washing up, you could use that. Anything goes, as long as your bread is in little pieces at the end of this stage."
:sick: 🤮

Even the mixer has to have been found miraculously in a charity shop. I'm on PIP and single person Universal Credit and i have a kitchen chef. I paid for it. I didnt find it in a puddle. It doesnt mean am not poor. It just means I needed a good dough hook. You'd have to be insane to make sweet dough or brioche without a dough hook.
Wait, this is something Jack wrote? I thought this was satire. Send helpos.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Yes, that needs to be investigated.
Neither account is Jack but they are very odd accounts. I think they just latch on to controversies to try and grow their followings that way. Neither seem very consistent in their worldviews and both are best avoided tbh.

Reactions: 31
I’ll tell you who I think was maybe a sock, £500 squig. Only squig asking for refund Jack every interacted directly and openly with that I’ve seen. Everyone else she ignores or DMs.
Handy how that squig disappeared just at the right time. Changed the narrative, everyone asking for refunds was a liar after that. Very convenient Jack picked the one squig that wasn’t genuine

Reactions: 56
I’m SO pissed off at Nigella for wading back into this manipulative lying twit’s grift.

You know Jack’s bleeping beside herself right now. Going to be all she can do to remember today is all about being terrified and tragic, and stop herself from bursting into song.
If she does burst into song, I really hope she films it. Would be quite the timeline cleanse!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I say - I believe I speak for the canal when we say we do not want Jack to die. We’ve said it often enough - get some proper therapy for SM addiction and personality issues. Quit grifting and lying.
We’re not here todo the work for Jack either. We don’t need to find proof of an account doing what she said. Jack- Pics or it maybe didn’t happen. All we’re doing is saving her from searching for abuse.
Same with ONS FOI. One meeting, she said weekly meetings. We’ve caught her in the lie. If she says different - Jack, pics or it didn’t happen.
Hear, hear.

Reactions: 17
I'm just disgusted with her, all over again. I feel I've posted this so many times over the past couple of years but she really is the most malignant presence on twitter. The weaponising of suicide, the abuse she doles out to anyone who doesn't buy into her, the accusations of people stealing her ~intellectual property~, the way she attacks attacks ATTACKS people with low follower accounts, the neverending pile-ons, the mis/disinformation, just the constant, constant nastiness of it all. I can't believe there are people out there who still think she's somehow a force for good? I just find her really frightening, as a person, because there's literally nothing decent about her. Literally nothing.
She really is the most malignant presence on Twitter for thread title plz

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.