Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Big Dave gave her an almighty bollocking over the Marxist Leninist landlord tweets and now it's deflection's time to shine ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 70
One of those big questions but how intelligent is Jack? I don’t mean academically as you can be very clever without qualifications (I do resent her claiming to have a PhD) but in a broader sense.

On one hand she makes ridiculous mistakes when overreaching for grand phrases and vocabulary, and thinks she can get away with obvious socks, and repeats the same patterns of behaviour. Her bluffs and lies suggest that she doesn’t really have a lot of knowledge and just googles or guesses in place of expertise.

But on the other hand, her tricks work. They fool about half of the people all of the time, it seems (previously it was most of the people). She is very good at manipulating, however obvious and unethical her techniques immediately seem to us. And she is, surprisingly, unpredictable. I know we recognise her patterns but she still shocks us with how far she’s prepared to go to distract and throw up a smokescreen.

she seem shallow and dull in many ways - but she’s still kind of succeeding at the grift and nobody has brought her down yet, even though there are so many knowledgeable people determined to make this stop.

Jack, if you’re reading this, take the compliment if you like, but I genuinely dont think this is going to last for you. It has a shelf life.

PS the above was not a threat.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
YeQUOTE="Elthi86, post: 11773339, member: 203642"]
View attachment 1585252

Definitely not slop, this one. Quite the opposite, in fact.
[/QUOTE]

Yet, another reason if you needed one about why you really don't want Jack baking you a cake!
🧱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the police probably have a file on Jack. Maybe SS too. She is projecting and deflecting again. I don't believe a word she says. This is the woman with socks, who has sent fake emails and DMs in the past. She has harassed at lady one previous partner. She is a brazen liar and exhibits bizarre stalker tendencies along with disturbing controlling behaviours. Oh yeah and she is very fraudulent with money.
Not just a file, but a game of rock, paper, scissors on who has to take her call :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she does burst into song, I really hope she films it. Would be quite the timeline cleanse!
If I could put in a request Jack, I think you could warble an incredible version of Sex on Fire in your downstairs bog.

Edit: cos I did a Saturday Night Dance with the song title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
One of those big questions but how intelligent is Jack? I don’t mean academically as you can be very clever without qualifications (I do resent her claiming to have a PhD) but in a broader sense.

On one hand she makes ridiculous mistakes when overreaching for grand phrases and vocabulary, and thinks she can get away with obvious socks, and repeats the same patterns of behaviour. Her bluffs and lies suggest that she doesn’t really have a lot of knowledge and just googles or guesses in place of expertise.

But on the other hand, her tricks work. They fool about half of the people all of the time, it seems (previously it was most of the people). She is very good at manipulating, however obvious and unethical her techniques immediately seem to us. And she is, surprisingly, unpredictable. I know we recognise her patterns but she still shocks us with how far she’s prepared to go to distract and throw up a smokescreen.

she seem shallow and dull in many ways - but she’s still kind of succeeding at the grift and nobody has brought her down yet, even though there are so many knowledgeable people determined to make this stop.

Jack, if you’re reading this, take the compliment if you like, but I genuinely dont think this is going to last for you. It has a shelf life.
I think being so dull is an advantage. She stands out just enough to get attention and cashos but not so much that (until very recently) her grift gets questioned in any serious or sustained way. Obviously that has started to change as she began to think she was untouchable after Kickstarter and her behaviour and grift has escalated ever since to the point where it looks like it's at risk of falling apart. Hence to the cornered animal act we're all watching.

Reactions: 50
I've never seen anything like it in an adult. It's like kid level lying where the chocolate has gone, they're covered in chocolate but adamant they haven't touched it.
🔺 I witnessed my grandad do this in his 70s. Put conkers in the chocolate box like my grandma wouldn't notice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If I could put in a request Jack, I think you could warble an incredible version of Sex Is On Fire in your downstairs bog.
Yes this would make me really angry because I am an evil troll who's never done a sex and lives in basement. I'd probably explode with RAGE if Jack did this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes Jack, Nigel Farage puts an envelope of used tenners through my letterbox every Friday with a note that says "GET JACK". I quickly slip into my Thatcher outfit and log in to Tattle to give you a jolly good handbagging. Then I nip out the back and criticise me some gender before denying a poor a bowl of slop and cackling wildly. Officers, you can put the bracelets on me, I'll come quietly.
Between him and Ioan I’m raking it in 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It has a shelf life.
Jack on Twitter: Only tonight I saw another threat that my life would be short if I didn’t stop what I’m doing. It’s beyond endurance and scary for a single Mom but at the same time it doesn’t bother me more than a faintly irritating bluebottle. Confused? I’m multifaceted, deal with it. And I’ve got news for y’all trolls (as the folks say in Georgia) this non-binary girl is gonna keep on stomping until she shuffles away from the mortal coil. Nothing will stop me fighting for the downtrodden under the foul boot of the Tory tyrants. Hooplifehero is currently being investigated by a very special branch of police, and the person behind that account is going to find out that wishing death on someone with a 100% record of successful legal action soon gets very, very expensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm just disgusted with her, all over again. I feel I've posted this so many times over the past couple of years but she really is the most malignant presence on twitter. The weaponising of suicide, the abuse she doles out to anyone who doesn't buy into her, the accusations of people stealing her ~intellectual property~, the way she attacks attacks ATTACKS people with low follower accounts, the neverending pile-ons, the mis/disinformation, just the constant, constant nastiness of it all. I can't believe there are people out there who still think she's somehow a force for good? I just find her really frightening, as a person, because there's literally nothing decent about her. Literally nothing.
When I first read this I thought "most malignant presence on Twitter" was a bit harsh, but then I remembered David Baddiel doesn't do recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I never thought she’d make that much with her jar rattling, but then I didn’t consider how much she did indeed raise on the Kickstarter and the (thankfully on a proper fundraising site) TT appeal…what if all those people gave her similar amounts again? She could have absolutely raked it in…

Reactions: 25
I'm just disgusted with her, all over again. I feel I've posted this so many times over the past couple of years but she really is the most malignant presence on twitter. The weaponising of suicide, the abuse she doles out to anyone who doesn't buy into her, the accusations of people stealing her ~intellectual property~, the way she attacks attacks ATTACKS people with low follower accounts, the neverending pile-ons, the mis/disinformation, just the constant, constant nastiness of it all. I can't believe there are people out there who still think she's somehow a force for good? I just find her really frightening, as a person, because there's literally nothing decent about her. Literally nothing.
When I recently first told people IRL about my horrified ‘obsession’* with Jack, one said, ‘she’s really got to you, hasn’t she?’ I agreed, expecting to be told to get a grip, etc. But the person - who knows me well - said something along the lines of ‘she represents every behaviour you hate’. Well, quite.

She’s all the disgusting negativity as eloquently outlined above by @Veronicaaa but also fascinates me with her mania for attention, she’ll do ANYTHING. And we are here, ready to laugh at the grandiosity. Of course that behaviour of hers is also largely negative, but I’d rather she post literally warped selfies and warbling videos than beg for money for nothing.

*my obsession is healthily limited to joining here, amongst like-minded Fraus & Herrs. You lovely lot are the antidote to her toxicity and, especially in my early days (and it’s only been a month I think!) I felt so reassured that I wasn’t alone in seeing that she was a grifting bastard.

Nowduck off x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
After her Shakespearean reference to her destruction all I can think of is an alternative track listing to GNR's 'Appetite for Destruction': 'Welcome to the Pumble' and 'Nightmeat'.

Anymore for anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's played the FMs like a fiddle. I think Molly and many other entirely decent people who don't deserve it are in for a hard time on Twitter today, theye're baying for blood and not giving them a target to aim it at means they'll just lash out ENEMIES OF JACK. For anyone on Twitter who is reading mute and total silence are your friends. They do get bored and piss off eventually.
Muting Jack-adjacent accounts is now second nature. I won't engage, but it does make me livid when I read the sycophantic tweets.

Reactions: 18
The only harm I wish on Jack is that her data, 4G and iPhones all die and are irretrievably nixed forever.

At least we now know how she is choosing to deal with Molly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.