Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the police probably have a file on Jack. Maybe SS too. She is projecting and deflecting again. I don't believe a word she says. This is the woman with socks, who has sent fake emails and DMs in the past. She has harassed at lady one previous partner. She is a brazen liar and exhibits bizarre stalker tendencies along with disturbing controlling behaviours. Oh yeah and she is very fraudulent with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Sorry, am just catching up but I’m appalled at Jack. Firstly, nobody here has ever wished her harm or been cruel. It’s facts and piss taking-and the fact that she remains absolutely shameless shows she takes no notice. Her tweet is vile-first she makes out there are several people involved, giving a green light to her monkeys (who crow about people losing their homes fairly regularly-something that has driven people to the brink) to be vile to anyone calling her out.
Second, the using of her son. It’s awful to mention him when she can’t know which of his schoolmates may see it and pass along. Second, would pushing her to the brink be ok then if she didn’t have a child? She’s using him to score sympathy, blatantly.
And thirdly, how come she can put up screenshots of tweets but not these, even with names redacted? Even better, why is she tweeting about it at all? If true, you’d go straight to the police.
She really is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I follow a lot of the accounts that were dunking on her Big Dave nonsense. Literally zero GC accounts at all, and not right wingers either.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh and I’m not right wing, transphobic or any of the other things she likes to accuse her critics of. Just don’t like lying grifters who threaten people who question them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Weird because I actually see mainly left wingers criticising her. But hey ho I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to be tarred with these brushes.

View attachment 1585922

View attachment 1585923

ETA

View attachment 1585927
Again, so now it's unendurable and has felt that way for some time. Yet yesterday -

Screenshot (10).png

So which is it Jack?? 🤷‍♀️

I agree with @Sideboard Bob, she is enjoying this flurry of attention now, she's managed to drum up a fair bit of sympathy out there from people who are taking her word as gospel.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She's trying to raise money off this, isn't she? Despicable, even by her standards.

Reactions: 48
I don't know if she has meant to, but she's left a lot of her replies open for comments. Normally she blocks anyone from replying. Wonder if it's a test to lure out her detractors, or, she's just furiously forgetting. I really want to reply but will probably just end up deleted and blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's that Mr Tumble, he's such a nefarious individual.

Seriously can't believe she's wheeling out the tired police/legal lie yet again to try and silence people, same old tricks when she runs out of ways to regain control. After this fails, is usually when she starts talking in graphic terms about her mental health, to shut people down that way.
He is forever sticking his unrinsed sausage in car exhausts tsk tsk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think the police probably have a file on Jack. Maybe SS too. She is projecting and deflecting again. I don't believe a word she says. This is the woman with socks, who has sent fake emails and DMs in the past. She has harassed at lady one previous partner. She is a brazen liar and exhibits bizarre stalker tendencies along with disturbing controlling behaviours. Oh yeah and she is very fraudulent with money.
She's a walking red flag and one I'm glad not to know in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It just pisses me off so much not only because it's not true but because it inflames the ~culture wars~, and for what? So that Jack can get some support from somewhere .... anywhere ..... and so that those people can still pat themselves on the back for fighting the good fight when it's all BULLSHIT! Like, all of it. Jack isn't trans, she's mutuals with lots of GC accounts and she only pulls this card when she feels she's under attack.

View attachment 1585964
I don't know how to word this without possibly offending... So...

Screw it.. if I offend, I didn't mean too.

Jack.. how many of her facets of personality are designed to avoid direct enquiries?
She hides behind, what I can see,
LGB
T
Disabled
Sick
Autistic
Asperger's
Single parent

Has she mentioned dyslexic in the past too? 🤔

She can roll any of them out and it's meant to end the questioning. But they all seem to go for months without mention until being questioned.

Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Popping in from the past to say I went to the pub last night and when I got home the singing had happened. I just had to go straight to bed because i cringed myself inside out. Then I had work today and just in one shift she has lived a lifetime of chaos! We are a whole thread and 3/4 on from where I left off! I’ve been on and off catching up for hours. 🤣 Send helpios.
She can’t have a single friend in the world because they’d just take both her bloody phones off her and softly, gently say- stop it, you absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Even her 'supporters' are telling her to stop posting and STFU. She won't, of course.

View attachment 1585919
7E4D9DB3-0DBF-4F18-A8A8-F1EFA88A9D28.jpeg

“Sunk fallacies and all that”?! Can we add sunk cost fallacy to big word things Jack doesn’t know much about, including what it’s actually called.

Unless by “sunk fallacies” she’s thinking it means her drawer of cocks in the bottom of a bucket of water? That’s PHALLUSES, you bollock sausage bothering charlatan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Yes Jack, Nigel Farage puts an envelope of used tenners through my letterbox every Friday with a note that says "GET JACK". I quickly slip into my Thatcher outfit and log in to Tattle to give you a jolly good handbagging. Then I nip out the back and criticise me some gender before denying a poor a bowl of slop and cackling wildly. Officers, you can put the bracelets on me, I'll come quietly.
Stoppp I've pulled a muscle and laughing hurts 😂

@ whoever asked if the police are subject to FOIs: yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't know how to word this without possibly offending... So...

Screw it.. if I offend, I didn't mean too.

Jack.. how many of her facets of personality are designed to avoid direct enquiries?
She hides behind, what I can see,
LGB
T
Disabled
Sick
Autistic
Asperger's
Single parent

Has she mentioned dyslexic in the past too? 🤔

She can roll any of them out and it's meant to end the questioning. But they all seem to go for months without mention until being questioned.

Does that make sense?
Yes, I get where you're coming from. When I was growing up there was a young lad who had serious kidney problems which eventually required a transplant. His parents used to come down on him like a ton of bricks if he used it as an excuse and tbh I thought they were a bit harsh at times but I can see that he did try and use it to his advantage (any kid would) and they were trying to prepare him for adulthood where that stuff doesn't do you any favours. It's very tribal online and I think Jack latches on to various identities to build the flying monkey army rather than because those are her people. I don't think she has a bloody clue who she is tbh so it's very hard to say what identity is real and what is convenient at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This is a serious question but do the police charge you for their time or has she gone private detective. Is there a bunch of men/ women in parkas, trilbys with fake moutaches or red lipstick and sunglasses following everyone around town.
Maybe 🕵️‍♂️

You can't hire the police to do private detective work and Southend's finest gumshoes aren't getting anyone's eye pea from Twitter (they lack the requisite court order).
What they could do is send a link to a targeted individual that when clicked reports their eye pea, this would be legal for lawful purposes.
Stay frosty out there ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She sees other peoples marginalisation as costumes to wear. Like coroners reports for benefit deaths as fig leaves to cover an Asda sponsorship, the gall of citing those benefit deaths to defend that 20quid a week feed your family shite? Thats actuallty staggering. Also neurodivergent. I notice that neurodivergent is the new way narcissists on twitter excuse their behaviour[/QUOTE]
'So invested in my destruction' 🤣 what in the Homeric Epic is that

Lol. Invested in her destruction. Jack if you are reading this- when someone asking you about money youve taken or things you have done is invested in your destruction, the problem is probably the way you feel about those behaviours. Most people, if you ask them about things they have done or said, its not destroying them. Thats only when you tell porkie after porkie and do silly things. Stop blaming everyone else for your destructive behaviour. Jack if you are reading I wanted them to commission Daily Kitchen, I thouhtr it was brilliant. I know it wouldnt b efair on Matt but that was excellent to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, am just catching up but I’m appalled at Jack. Firstly, nobody here has ever wished her harm or been cruel. It’s facts and piss taking-and the fact that she remains absolutely shameless shows she takes no notice. Her tweet is vile-first she makes out there are several people involved, giving a green light to her monkeys (who crow about people losing their homes fairly regularly-something that has driven people to the brink) to be vile to anyone calling her out.
Second, the using of her son. It’s awful to mention him when she can’t know which of his schoolmates may see it and pass along. Second, would pushing her to the brink be ok then if she didn’t have a child? She’s using him to score sympathy, blatantly.
And thirdly, how come she can put up screenshots of tweets but not these, even with names redacted? Even better, why is she tweeting about it at all? If true, you’d go straight to the police.
She really is appalling.
It's so strange how she can provide "evidence" of being poor by posting pictures of empty bank accounts within seconds of being challenged on her financial situation, yet mysteriously can't seem to figure out the screenshot function when it comes to proof of Teemill donations, death threats, people telling her to harm herself and posting abuse involving acid and other such unpleasantness. Really makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.