Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight...

- Ask Jack about money (Patreon/Teemill/PayPal for legal fees) and she ignores you. The FMs will however descend.
- Ask her what she has done and she will reply (often as a QT) with a bunch of stuff that implies she's very BUSY but softly, gently behind the scenes.
- Raise a concern that she's divulging too much info and she might ignore you or say something like it's all out in the public anyway.
- Ask for evidence of vile abuse but she can't provide it because the accounts have been nixed.
- Question her health ailments (she's got them all) and she's tried EVERYTHING including prescription drugs that no doctor (or even lay person) would ever advise. Again,the FMs will descend.

Am I on the right track so far? I'm sure there's more but I'm still sick (and in a foul mood).

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Mom has entered the chat.

Screenshot_20220917-211044_Twitter.jpg

Going to plug her Patreon again to help her get over this awful episode, Nige?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Well, that didn't last long, I'm behind again.

Just took a look at Jack's Twitter.

For anyone feeling bad or guilty about today's tweets, please don't.

NOBODY is to blame for another person's suicide. Suicide is an irrational act; it does not follow a neat logic, and we cannot trace direct cause and effect. The human mind always seeks to oversimplify complex things. We like a straightforward narrative, so we say "X killed himself because Y." But it's not like that.

I lost a family member to suicide. It is a horrific thing to happen. But I will not ever allow myself to be guilted by someone saying "you want me to kill myself" or "you won't be happy until I'm dead."

I dearly wish that the media would stop perpetuating myths, especially about people being hounded/driven to suicide, because they are extremely damaging to those of us who want to raise awareness about the REAL nature of the act - which is, of course, the only way to prevent it.

Jack, when you read this: you are a manipulative little turd. I'd love to tell you to stop weaponising suicide, but you've been at it for at least ten years, so I'd be wasting my breath. Instead I've made a donation to a prevention charity in the name of the loved one I lost, and all I'll say to you is this: if you think I laugh at your singing because I want you dead, then you are very, very stupid. Grow up.
Absolutely agree. Caroline Flack’s suicide led to the Be Kind movement, which morphed from ‘generally be nice because you don’t know what people are dealing with’ to ‘don’t ever criticise anyone because it will lead to their suicide’. It has been a bleeping gift to thin-skinned narcs like Jack who can just counter every argument with ‘you want me to dieeeeeee’ knowing full well the be kind brigade will be along to scold anyone who questions her

IIRC - the coroner didn’t even mention social media in relation to Flack. More that she was worried about the potential prosecution and press coverage. Plus she already had poor mental health and a history of self harm and suicide attempts. The reasons around her suicide, like any other, were extremely complex.

Anyway, point being, Jack is an absolute bleep to weaponise suicide and the current conversation around it. I certainly don’t want her to die. I want her to live with the consequences of her monumentally stupid actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
View attachment 1585992
“Sunk fallacies and all that”?! Can we add sunk cost fallacy to big word things Jack doesn’t know much about, including what it’s actually called.

Unless by “sunk fallacies” she’s thinking it means her drawer of cocks in the bottom of a bucket of water? That’s PHALLUSES, you bollock sausage bothering charlatan
She's seen sunk cost fallacy mentioned here, but it was referring to her supporters continuing to throw money at her even when it would make more sense to walk away.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Before the latest chaos, Jack was humble bragging about Healthy Start vouchers again.

Today’s version is that she was responsible for having their value ‘increased significantly’, which is different from her past lie that she invented the whole thing.

Is the more recent take on her involvement something that could be verified by FOI request? It really makes you think. :unsure:

Apologies if this has been covered before!
I think it can be partially "verified" by a bit of googling ... her name does not appear to be amongst the 50+ signatories to the open letter to Rishimate (Nov 2020), nor in the Dimbleby report (Oct 2020) nor the task force led by Marcus Rashford (Sept 2020) nor various other professional groups like Sustain. Scotland had already brought the increase in some time before. It is entirely possible that Jack gave her opinion at some time between 2012 and 2021 and that she started off one or more of these groups, wfk.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
😳😳😳😳😳
I’m sure it’s been posted before, but
I’ve just accidentally found the recipe for the fisting carbonara! I feel really, really sullied (so naturally I’m sharing, because I absolutely should not have to suffer alone)

View attachment 1585367

For newer tender ones who haven’t seen the origin story of the “Darling, bit gauche” and are wondering about the above reference, here’s the link to the vid. BUT click with care because it’s…bad in so many ways
This, in Rome, would be a hanging offence. Seriously, Monroe - step the f*ck away from Italian food. Wars have been fought for less.
(Carbonara is: guanciale, eggs, pecorino romano and pepper. You can use pancetta if you can't find guanciale, but that's the extent of the swaps).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes Jack, Nigel Farage puts an envelope of used tenners through my letterbox every Friday with a note that says "GET JACK". I quickly slip into my Thatcher outfit and log in to Tattle to give you a jolly good handbagging. Then I nip out the back and criticise me some gender before denying a poor a bowl of slop and cackling wildly. Officers, you can put the bracelets on me, I'll come quietly.
It's shocking, shocking I tell you, how frequently I'll read an especially funny post and afterwards see it was posted by jenny2603.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Sorry, does Hambles dress say Pepe? 🧐
It says Pepo! Those dolls were actually made in Spain by Famosa. He also had a sister, Pipa, who was equally terryfying. As a Spanish Frau, please accept my apologies, definitely not our best export :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate myself for thinking it, but I get a feeling she’s loving all of this now, the attention and the sympathy.
Course she is. Otherwise she really would just delete her account and never have to read any of the supposed trolling ever again. That she doesn't, and uses the pitiful claim that it wouldn't change anything, just translates as her being addicted to the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wish Daily K
This, in Rome, would be a hanging offence. Seriously, Monroe - step the f*ck away from Italian food. Wars have been fought for less.
(Carbonara is: guanciale, eggs, pecorino romano and pepper. You can use pancetta if you can't find guanciale, but that's the extent of the swaps).
What the duck? I get upset when they threaten me with carbonara with cream in restaurants. bleeping spinach? Rosemary? What the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fucks sake Mom. Away and suggestively lick a spoon because this ain't it.
I’m SO pissed off at Nigella for wading back into this manipulative lying twit’s grift.

You know Jack’s bleeping beside herself right now. Going to be all she can do to remember today is all about being terrified and tragic, and stop herself from bursting into song.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Maybe bad form or wotever <slaps self on wrists for even thinking along these lines> but ... in light of what's happened recently, some cynical person may even think Monroe would've been a tad disappointed had she not had an offensive tweet or two this last day or two? Y'know, attention, me me meeee?
Mom has entered the chat.

View attachment 1586011

Going to plug her Patreon again to help her get over this awful episode, Nige?
Oh just duck off, enabler mom. You need to keep your dipstick of a daughter under control.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Why canal ears ringing?
We reel from Jack’s singing
And now she’s trying to play us
By starting new chaos

I’m SO pissed off at Nigella for wading back into this manipulative lying twit’s grift.

You know Jack’s bleeping beside herself right now. Going to be all she can do to remember today is all about being terrified and tragic, and stop herself from bursting into song.
Nigella is too nice for her own good and let's face it she's so posh she probably genuinely thinks Jack is a smol Dickensian urchin in need of help from the big house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
There's a whole section of sweaty loaf things on her website, at least that's where a Google search for Jack Monroe's sweaty loaf thing took me.

There's also a section called snacks and treats which contains the pumble- no ones idea of a treat or a snack. The thing is a trained killer.

All sections are topped with a picture of Jack wearing the obscene leer of an accomplished serial killer so brace before clicking the link.
HOW does her writing manage to put me off eating, like, forever?! "

This luscious, dense, simple little number was thrown together this afternoon in the midst of a craving for something hot, stodgy and comforting while I worked from home in the bitter cold. I love my beautiful (rented) house with its views of the sea, but when the temperature drops and the wind kicks up it is devastatingly cold, and I turn to piles of soft thick blankets around my shoulders and knees as I work, and the culinary equivalent of that snug warm feeling, is these. I used the last of the frozen berries that also appeared in the berry banana bread from last week, such is the way with these recipes of mine, one often rolls into another. You can use fresh berries if you prefer, but I like the variety of four or five you tend to get in a frozen bag, as well as the price.
First finely dice or, if you have the patience, grate your bread. My hands seize up in the cold weather – and goodness it has been cold lately – so I confess I tore mine into chunks and threw it into a very old MagiMix that I found for £10 in the Southend Vineyard charity shop a few months ago. It is not an essential piece of kit for everyday use, but I use it in place of my wrists and hands when they are being defunct, and it allows me to carry on doing my work. So I suppose if you have a food processor, tough blender or little bullet style blender and don’t mind the extra washing up, you could use that. Anything goes, as long as your bread is in little pieces at the end of this stage."
:sick: 🤮

Maybe bad form or wotever <slaps self on wrists for even thinking along these lines> but ... in light of what's happened recently, some cynical person may even think Monroe would've been a tad disappointed had she not had an offensive tweet or two this last day or two? Y'know, attention, me me meeee?

Oh just duck off, enabler mom. You need to keep your dipstick of a daughter under control.
Was that the one where people were calling her a narcissist and that looked like it was written by a sock?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.