Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that map someone posted on twitter was the pin for 'southend' but what even are facts?
Jack just assumed someone had taken a guess at her house, unless she was playing dumb, that account really needs to knock it off giving her these reasons to cry foul because she just exaggerates them, stop giving her an open net ffs.

The process itself is simple but results vary, "long, messy and expensive" is Jack just getting the excuses in early for why nothing happens, rather than it being because y'know, no crime has taken place. It sets the tone for being able to say the special squad are the ones not doing anything, shifting the blame off Jack.
Stating the obvious but there needs to be suspicion or evidence of a crime being committed to begin such an investigation (which is what we're lacking here), what Jack's describing is the police gaining the eye pea address of the user from a website (challenge 1), the user's details, physical address, internet history etc. from the relevant ISP (challenge 2) and then making a case and charging (challenge 3). Obviously this may be very straightforward if it's all 'in order' or a complete dead end for a local police force if the user has taken various steps to obscure their real identity within those challenges. Anything more would be reserved for very serious crime or terrorism etc. not people trolling the sloptart. And Jack would not be 'looped in' at all.

On the other hand it is often quick, simple and free to 🔺 a reflection in someone's eyeball hence why it's important for public figures to take reasonable precautions with what they post online. e.g. not posting your dog's collar with your phone number on it 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1585896

Nasty, nasty people

Archive

ETA I'm not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs btw just filling in the gaps for anyone not familiar
Is Jack intending to repurpose the send lawyers pay pal donations to do a super secret triangulation mission? It will be expensive - oi! paypigs, send more cashos

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have had at least one a day every day this week, also a couple of different ones some days. Some of the accounts are quite old. She has been doing this a long time. She doesnt know you can tell so its really funny.
She really does think she is superiorly intelligent compared to everyone else and she is able to get one over on people. She's so stupid that she lacks any insight into just how stupid she is.
[/QUOTE]

I've never seen anything like it in an adult. It's like kid level lying where the chocolate has gone, they're covered in chocolate but adamant they haven't touched it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1585922

View attachment 1585923
[/QUOTE]
Is she still trans? I thought that went quite quickly like the veganism and now she was at blushing ingenue feeding the big bloke black pudding and spam. Lesbians have had to stand up against some quite horrendous stuff recently., I notice the absence of comment. What precisely is the difference between Jack and a very affluent white straight woman...?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Bless you squig 🦉🍾

1663443428948.png

Is she still trans? I thought that went quite quickly like the veganism and now she was at blushing ingenue feeding the big bloke black pudding and spam. Lesbians have had to stand up against some quite horrendous stuff recently., I notice the absence of comment. What precisely is the difference between Jack and a very affluent white straight woman...?
The Venn diagram of the two is almost a circle these days…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Weird because I actually see mainly left wingers criticising her. But hey ho I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to be tarred with these brushes.

View attachment 1585922

View attachment 1585923

ETA

View attachment 1585927
Yes Jack, Nigel Farage puts an envelope of used tenners through my letterbox every Friday with a note that says "GET JACK". I quickly slip into my Thatcher outfit and log in to Tattle to give you a jolly good handbagging. Then I nip out the back and criticise me some gender before denying a poor a bowl of slop and cackling wildly. Officers, you can put the bracelets on me, I'll come quietly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
I don't want to see any harm come to Jack. I really want her to straighten up, stop making promises she can't keep and taking money without providing services (Patreon) or outcomes (suing Daubney), focus on real life and her loved ones, wind her neck in and stop sabotaging her career with online twitter fantasies and easily-provable nonsense. Just stop, step back, get your head straight and start focusing outside yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
"Dealt with" fucks sake. Can these freaks hear themselves?
This is a serious question but do the police charge you for their time or has she gone private detective. Is there a bunch of men/ women in parkas, trilbys with fake moutaches or red lipstick and sunglasses following everyone around town.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hate myself for thinking it, but I get a feeling she’s loving all of this now, the attention and the sympathy.
Yep. Also the feeling that she's doing stuff deliberately for the Canal - like, "ooh here's an audience that's hanging on my every tweet". Good grief, how sad is that? Why the heck would you spend your life trying to be a dancing monkey for people who think you're a ridiculous fraud?

Reactions: 48
I hate myself for thinking it, but I get a feeling she’s loving all of this now, the attention and the sympathy.
It just pisses me off so much not only because it's not true but because it inflames the ~culture wars~, and for what? So that Jack can get some support from somewhere .... anywhere ..... and so that those people can still pat themselves on the back for fighting the good fight when it's all BULLSHIT! Like, all of it. Jack isn't trans, she's mutuals with lots of GC accounts and she only pulls this card when she feels she's under attack.

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 20.34.19.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is a serious question but do the police charge you for their time or has she gone private detective. Is there a bunch of men/ women in parkas, trilbys with fake moutaches or red lipstick and sunglasses following everyone around town.
I'll leave it to one of the fraus with better Photoshop skills to knock up a pic of Jack with all five of those

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, after the news yesterday of someone being jailed for stalking, etc, did we really think she was going to miss out on that as an opportunity to turn the whole thing into a me me me story to squeeze out even more sympathy from her enablers?

'People behind the accounts'. Let's see these people's posts, Jack, why not let the world see them? Is there some reason why you just hint at them? I can only see one post from one person which could be deemed as highly offensive. (so report it!?!) One person isn't people. If you can't provide the evidence of 'all these people who wish you harm', just shut up and grow up.

Molly herself has said she already has, and will continue to report any offensive posts relating to wishing hurt or harm on Monroe, and I believe her, and none of us on here have wished her harm. So who or where are all these 'people behind the accounts?

Yes, maybe it is time for the police to become involved, then maybe she'll be outed once and for all for the shameless attention-seeker/sympathy-seeker she actually is.

I'm absolutely livid with what she's being allowed to get away with.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
[/QUOTE]

No one really knows but it does always get mentioned when she's being criticised for something entirely unrelated. Make of that what you will. There was an outbreak of suspicious accounts a month or two back trying to present the whole thing as a GC pile on and at one point (before the "malicious" welfare check) Jack was claiming to have received death, rape and torture threats from GC Twitter accounts.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It just pisses me off so much not only because it's not true but because it inflames the ~culture wars~, and for what? So that Jack can get some support from somewhere .... anywhere ..... and so that those people can still pat themselves on the back for fighting the good fight when it's all BULLSHIT! Like, all of it. Jack isn't trans, she's mutuals with lots of GC accounts and she only pulls this card when she feels she's under attack.

View attachment 1585964
Actually massive conspiracy here. Just projection. Majority of people are just laughing at the rinsing hoops and wanting to know where the teemill money is going. Jack just trying to smear everyone as transphobic as a shield.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Hi all. Been lurking for a while after witnessing Jack slowly and steadily losing the plot over the past few weeks/months. Probably won’t post much as I’m too nervous of breaking rules/annoying people/causing chaoses but felt weird to be reading and not introduce myself 😂. So hello!
On topic, her behaviour today (well, always, but especially today) has been despicable. She’s doing what she’s accusing others of, that is trying to scare people/shut them down/threaten them so that they stop (legitimately) questioning her. She is the abusive one.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.