Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1663436883391.jpeg

Hold on. Isn’t this Jack wishing harm, even possible death, on other Twitter users? Exactly what prompted her, when a similarly tasteless remark was directed against her, to plead that people were threatening a single mother so please stop?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
View attachment 1585656
Hold on. Isn’t this Jack wishing harm, even possible death, on other Twitter users? Exactly what prompted her, when a similarly tasteless remark was directed against her, to plead that people were threatening a single mother so please stop?
I find Jack's statement absolutely abhorrent, after reading about the poor lady in Iran who this just happened to. Jack Monroe doesn't deserve her platform. ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
She's being harassed by the CBeebies??
It's that Mr Tumble, he's such a nefarious individual.

Seriously can't believe she's wheeling out the tired police/legal lie yet again to try and silence people, same old tricks when she runs out of ways to regain control. After this fails, is usually when she starts talking in graphic terms about her mental health, to shut people down that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Gosh she’s a weasel mind. Folk think they’ve out funked her and here she goes. The awful tweet person has played into her hands and she’s well up for it. I do despair sometimes. Hopefully fewer blue ticks engaging with this ongoing twitter saga.
I think she’s said too much. She just might have got away with it if she hadn’t decided to embroider everything with unbelievable detail. The minute she said all the accounts had disappeared, along with not one single receipt, she just made herself look like a liar

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
When someone asks you what flowers you like, I think I would say .. oh, flowers! Anything at all! Rather than give a list of 3 very specific things ... Wisteria, hydrangeas and WHITE carnations.

Didn't someone say previously that she asked for a ridiculous amount of stuff for her "rider" when she did a tv thing. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Again it seems to me she's posted a bold claim with no real proof of anything at all and everyone's just taken it as gospel.

I thought she was the high duchess of keeping receipts? Yet none are offered..
The receipts go to another school, you don’t know them. And they spend their holidays in.. um… Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
And in amongst the quote tweets we have this. He has only one follower though.
See, this is it, isn‘t it. People like this ‘bunging her a tenner a month’. If less than 0.1% of her followers put £10 her way, she’d have £5,000/month, for doing the square root of sweet fa. Just 0.1%! I just think that whatever she gets (or has been getting for years) it’s never enough for her So she keeps trying to go viral, start fights that’ll elicit sympathy, etc., to try and get the income up and up. And now it’s coming back to bite her and she may well lose it all. It’s tragic in one sense but overdue and deserved in the main.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think she’s said too much. She just might have got away with it if she hadn’t decided to embroider everything with unbelievable detail. The minute she said all the accounts had disappeared, along with not one single receipt, she just made herself look like a liar
If she's referring to red squig (mentioned here earlier) the account is still very much present.

Reactions: 28
I’m surprised she didn’t say it’s the same accounts that hounded Princess Diana.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Do the police have long running incident logs? How does that work?
do they keep a note of individual incidents and once they get to a certain amount, spring into action? I must be honest and say that is not how I thought policing happened.
perhaps it’s the elite Shoeburyness Special Branch…

I believe that they're currently on with incident log 397...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1585656
It is a rare moment of honesty from her. This is what she is like. The tales of people wishing death on her are pure projection because that's what she wants for anyone who crosses her. You can see it in the way she gets off on having power over others. We should all be very grateful she was and is too lazy to join the police or the prison service.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Vague threats about lawyers and police. Again. Sigh.
And what possible crime has Molly committed? The whole thing is laughably crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.