Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient, the nixed accounts again. If it's not there, WHY CARE. Most accounts like that don't give two shits who attacks them back, they thrive on it. It's the genuine questioners who shrink back when the flying monkeys (though I always see Jack's as being more like the Wheelers from Return to Oz for some reason) descend because they are just that - questioning, not threatening or harassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
bleeping liar. Molly has done nothing that is anywhere near criminal, the police would just shrug their shoulders if you presented them with her tweets.

Jack - your blatant lies are just getting embarrassing now, we still remember when you were getting the police onto us, yet here we are, over 2 years later, still calling out your tit hun. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Molly – on the off-chance that you’re reading this thread, I hope you’re OK. You seem like a really nice person and you haven’t done anything wrong. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Do the police have long running incident logs? How does that work?
do they keep a note of individual incidents and once they get to a certain amount, spring into action? I must be honest and say that is not how I thought policing happened.
perhaps it’s the elite Shoeburyness Special Branch…
This is Celebrity Squad, when they throw the book at someone, boy do they make sure it's a big one.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
FE2400BD-D94C-4C62-8A17-8D147106F669.jpeg

not sure if i believe this. I have had to involve the police in cases of online stalking and harassment 🔺 and in my experience they act once a crime has been committed. if someone had broken the law I believe the police would have been in touch with them at that point, if only to offer ”words of advice”. even just thinking about it logically, why would the police build up a log over months and wait before doing anything about it, rather than cut the illegal and offensive behaviour short once it became a crime?

I feel this is part of Jack’s attempt at Grand Architect mastery of the situation - an overseer moving pieces into place and waiting to strike - while of course also being a shaking, shivering victim cowering in her fragile shelter.

but any police adjacent Fraus, please correct me

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Again it seems to me she's posted a bold claim with no real proof of anything at all and everyone's just taken it as gospel.

I thought she was the high duchess of keeping receipts? Yet none are offered..

Reactions: 27
Gosh she’s a weasel mind. Folk think they’ve out funked her and here she goes. The awful tweet person has played into her hands and she’s well up for it. I do despair sometimes. Hopefully fewer blue ticks engaging with this ongoing twitter saga.

Reactions: 29
Sorry don’t know if this has been addressed. This is a law firms “news page”, they pick up any news law related and post it on their website. It’s just a badly re-written press release where they’ve taken the headline nonsense Jack spouts and run with it
also it looks very much like Jack has written it herself. There are a couple of quirks that she has, not going to say them here because she might stop doing them for her socks.

Eta And is the only blue tick support Jack is getting from Janey Godley. After JG's in racist/ablist tweets I would distance myself pretty sharpish. Sadly for Jack, she won't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s quite sad, makes me appreciate our lads have trashed the lounge had some sort of gaming dispute and are happily choosing what film we can watch tonight whilst I’m sorting pizza toppings. She’s sitting alone in a bungalow she can’t really afford whilst her kid is hopefully safe with his dad and siblings having a normal family Saturday night miles away. And she’s raging at strangers threatening to sue, desperately seeking validation. It’s all so dysfunctional.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh I felt a bit sorry for her then and then she started threatening to set her lawyer on people. Police, yes absolutely. But what the duck you going to sue for? All about money and attention with that one.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.