Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious about 2nd September. Was Jack particularly fractious that day? I mean she normally is so I guess my question is- was she her usual self that day?
Nope she was argumentative but also giddy smug and loving herself I went and looked at where we were in the thread. I’m horrified to say it was a day she got Burger Le Billed (and ETA) had the shrunken head boilersuit lewk going

We flew through almost an entire thread that day; this is the recap when the dust had barely settled next morning. What a day the 2nd was!!!
https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-386-a-bodyguard-for-a-book-festival-is-just-so-jack.33216/

ETA just seen PoPo @FrankReagan got there before me. I salute you 👮🏻‍♂️ Commissioner

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It was the day after nana-curtains-jumpsuit day with the hall of mirrors facetune. On the 2nd she piled on the schoolteacher who tweeted about her pupils, thereby spreading the safeguarding issue wider. It was a busy day working tweeting, there are still at least 50 tweets up.

Jack was also defending her planned day trip to Dublin, also telling someone LIBEL and announced she’d had an asymmetric undercut. She also said that the Special Sleb Po Po ‘turned up unsolicited’ to crappy/Lovely bungalow and reiterated that she’d changed the way inflation was measured.

TL/DR: ‘‘Twas a normal day, Jack was her usual self

View attachment 1585293

View attachment 1585295
View attachment 1585297
Does she put everything through some sort of word generator before she pushes the return button?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LJC my husband just saw someone reference "triangulation" on the Molly chats on twitter and I think that was his aneurism. He'd been mildly interested until now, but I have just enjoyed an entire car journey listening to him rage about what utter bollocks Jack's claims to be able to track people down are.

She really does deliver something for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 66
It was the day after nana-curtains-jumpsuit day with the hall of mirrors facetune. On the 2nd she piled on the schoolteacher who tweeted about her pupils, thereby spreading the safeguarding issue wider. It was a busy day working tweeting, there are still at least 50 tweets up.

Jack was also defending her planned day trip to Dublin, also telling someone LIBEL and announced she’d had an asymmetric undercut. She also said that the Special Sleb Po Po ‘turned up unsolicited’ to crappy/Lovely bungalow and reiterated that she’d changed the way inflation was measured.

TL/DR: ‘‘Twas a normal day, Jack was her usual self

View attachment 1585293

View attachment 1585295
View attachment 1585297
LJC this was only 15 days ago? Feels like months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just how. Just what? Just what the duck is going on here? Why? Why for Gods sake? Why? What is that?
I believe she bastardised a Sicilian dish, Pasta con le Sarde (pasta with sardines). The original recipe has fresh sardines, raisins (that's the Arab influence), onion and wild fennel. I make an el cheapo version with onion sweated until it's melting and tinned mackerel. If I have a fennel bulb in the house (Mr Carbonara ❤❤❤ fennel) I add that too. It's actually v good, but I don't use raisins. Also I am not going to look for Jack's version, sorry.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure what to make of this

No receipts. You can guarantee that if she had them, she’d post them.
I have certainly never seen anything even vaguely approximating this.
It’s an attempt to make twitter shut up. I’d be surprised if it worked

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I’ve read every one of every thread since #1 and I’ve never seen a convo here, a tweet, a screengrabbed message suggesting anything about harm. This is such dangerous and unfair fantasy. Such DARVO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 100
Perfecto thank you for this.

I would speculate that the top one of Jacks is the only legitimate one “keeping her in the loop” but I’m guessing they are obliged to send her their response as it’s about her claims and maybe she has requested they send her a copy of whatever is sent out. She received it the same day as you, they will have been sent at the exact same time. I’m shocketh she found it amongst all the demands for her to come on strictly and triggery alcohol promos.

The 2 September one is her reply (obvs ‘nefarious’ ) but it’s in response to something she has chosen not to show. I’d imagine that’s because it’s either a legitimate request from ONS asking her if she has any records of calls/correspondence/meetings, that they are not privy to, she’d like to submit to prove her stance or it’s because it’s from an illegitimate source giving her the heads up 🤔

1 Feb is clearly her request to ONS for details of number of children with crumpled bus tickets who also have rickets in the last 12 years.

I’m gonna pop them both here so others can speculate

View attachment 1585212View attachment 1585213
The second one in Jack’s she’s blotted out who the email was sent to. The subject line is hers ‘FoI request.’
If this had been responded to, the subject line would show ‘re: FoI request.’ As well as any reference number that was put on it before responding. She’s sent that to someone.
I’m not sure if this has been said already - I’ve had my fair deal of chaos’s to deal with today, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I believe she bastardised a Sicilian dish, Pasta con le Sarde (pasta with sardines). The original recipe has fresh sardines, raisins (that's the Arab influence), onion and wild fennel. I make an el cheapo version with onion sweated until it's melting and tinned mackerel. If I have a fennel bulb in the house (Mr Carbonara ❤❤❤ fennel) I add that too. It's actually v good, but I don't use raisins. Also I am not going to look for Jack's version, sorry.😁
slightly OT but seems like a good excuse to share this joyful ep of pasta grannies which features the original, very delicious dish. a tonic to the slop ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure what to make of this

I think this might refer to one of the newish Twitter accounts that have been set up just to tweet about her. I have previously blocked & reported the account because it was too weird and stalker-y. I think I can find relevant tweets if anyone’s particularly interested but it’s probably best not drawing further attention to it. It’s obviously totally wrong to tweet in the way that Jack is suggesting they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.