Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says Pepo! Those dolls were actually made in Spain by Famosa. He also had a sister, Pipa, who was equally terryfying. As a Spanish Frau, please accept my apologies, definitely not our best export
So Hambel was a boy?!!!

Reactions: 19
Wait a minute.

In January she rearranged her house and now sleeps in a library.

In September she...er...rearranged her house and now sleeps in a library.

What happened in between?
Jack, you can just take a standard screw and screw right through the particle board to align those bookcases. Clamp them together first and a basic 1.5inch screw and standard drill bit is all you need. Take you two minutes and it wont annoy you.

I suspect I'll regret asking this, but kidney bean and pineapple
With Sardine and Sultana and rinsed beans. Its what I'm having today.

Reactions: 25
FFS STOP RUINING MY FAVOURITE SONGS

Reactions: 17
I've been on all sides of alcoholism. My mum was one, in and out of recovery and ultimately took her own life because of it many years ago leaving behind very young children. I got sober first time around to fend off my extended family who were al thrilled but then I went on a a three year binge which I drank to blackout. During that time I had very little contact with my siblings and extended because there was nothing they could do. I got sober again nearly two years ago and things are good but I know without a shadow of doubt if I was to relapse again all ties would be cut. My family have to look after themselves too. If they help me financially now, they still do it by way of direct payment (eg to a creditor or vouchers for a supermarket) rather than to me.

So I think perhaps her family may have offered/been able to help a decade ago but probably find it difficult to now. Regaining trust when you've been in the cycle is a long process and takes ongoing work which I think she's too lazy and entitled to do.

Reactions: 76
I can't make a new thread (barely manage to plug the charger in the right way round these days) Callout for competent frau/herr rescueos!

Reactions: 18
Sending huggos @Just Lou It’s not an easy path to navigate on any side

Reactions: 31
Jack's story has changed so much over the years with her lies, exaggerations, omissions that she has a real struggle with the truth. Tattle is her reference library. She can't ignore us; we are her link to reality.
She can't ignore us because we send her incandescent with rage. She can't control the narrative over here and her Twitter reflects that. She can manipulate the storyline through her carefully constructed comments club but has no real influence over people's opinions irl. She's quickly losing all control and her desperate grab for sympathy is a last ditch attempt to bring people back around. It's sad. But also fascinating.

Reactions: 44
She said the other day that it was her personal page. Perhaps, maybe, get a professional one and some manners. Your professional colleagues will thank you.

Reactions: 34
I think the broken website is deliberate, she has rattled on more than one occasion for funds to fix it, she can constantly whine that she’s not earning from it, so more tips flow in, and numero uno, no visibility for hector so under the radar for tax!

Reactions: 36
So Hambel was a boy?!!!
Maybe the one in the picture is Hamble but with Pepo clothing for some reason? They look very similar.

I honestly had no idea who Hamble was until it came up in the thread, I moved to the UK as an adult and I lack children's pop culture Every time Jack starts on about old forgotten chocolate bars and crisps I'm totally lost!

Reactions: 18
She has. Someone needs to stage an intervention.
It's probably to spite us or something. Except she's just making herself look unhinged and weird, and not in the quirky, kooky way she thinks...

Afternoon nefarious troublemakers Wonder what chaotic delights await us today..?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.