Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says Pepo! Those dolls were actually made in Spain by Famosa. He also had a sister, Pipa, who was equally terryfying. As a Spanish Frau, please accept my apologies, definitely not our best export :ROFLMAO:
So Hambel was a boy?!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait a minute.

In January she rearranged her house and now sleeps in a library.

In September she...er...rearranged her house and now sleeps in a library.

What happened in between?
Jack, you can just take a standard screw and screw right through the particle board to align those bookcases. Clamp them together first and a basic 1.5inch screw and standard drill bit is all you need. Take you two minutes and it wont annoy you.

I suspect I'll regret asking this, but kidney bean and pineapple 🤔
With Sardine and Sultana and rinsed beans. Its what I'm having today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I feel soiled.

[Spoken Intro: Gordon Ramsay]
What we've got here is failure to cook edible food
Some 'cook' who just can't teach
So you get what we had here last week
Which is the way she wants it
Well, squigs get it
*Whistling*
And I don't like it any more than you men

[Bridge - I'm an expert on bridges. And Tanks.]
Look at my constant lying
Look at me, Rishi, I'm crying
Look at me hinting I'm dying
The way I've always done before
Look at the hate I'm breeding
Look at the slop I'm feeding
Look at the life I'm leading
The way I've always done before

[Verse 1]
Her hands are lies
The ouchies shift from side to side
And I'm twittering on with brainwashed pride
For the love of Mom and my monetised slights
And all these things are swept aside
By unwashed hands, lies I'll always deny
And I accuse them all of genocide
And deleting tweets hides the truth of my grifting mooooore

[Warbling, out of tune and tempo wailing Solo]

[Verse 2]
My Dad wore a black armband when they shot the man
Who said: "Peace could last forever"
And in my first memories, he shot a cannon for me
And I'll triangulate all those shits who can really see me
Cause they never fell for my White as Mayo scam
They got the receipts to see and to remind y'all
That you can't trust Jack when it's all part of my plan
To be lying and howlin' for Dad's empty flat

[Chorus]
And I just need your money moo-re
I'll blame the rich, and shout over the poor
I'm money-hungry, rantin' 'bout rice in ASDA's Shoebury store
It's all lies, pal. Poors don' need your cash when I do mooo-re
Ooh, no, no, no, no, no, no

[Bridge]
Look at the shoes you're buying
Look at the clothes I'm 'finding'
Look at the face I'm filling
The way I try to look like I'm 24
Look in the self-pity I've wallowed
Look at the tweeters you've followed
Look at the lies you've swallowed
And you won't want to eat no more

[Verse 3]
The onions aren't fried
In all the slop I've never tried
But still, the grift goes on as the years go by
Despite all my privilege, I can't get it right
And all receipts are swept aside
By the credulity of the hypnotized
I'll accuse Tattle of twaticide
And hunt them down to knock on their front dooooors

[Keyboard mashing Solo]

[Interlude]
I practice selective targeting
Of personalities and vulnerable Twitter users
For example, to depict a vacuum
When I use that substance
As my bank account increases
A house is closer
But I always duck it up

I just want your money mooo-re
It makes me rich, while I claim that I'm poor
I'm power-hungry, sellin' trauma like a human misery store
Ain't that sick? Just donate to me instead of those poors
No no no no no no no no no no no no
I deserve your money mooo-re
Greed and avarice is at my very core
I'll rattle that tip jar and be a whining, raging bore
Ain't that old? I want you all to prove you love me mooo-re
Pay Pay Pay P-pay-pay-pay-pay-pay Pal me now
I just need a couple hundred grand more
Ooh, if I don't get it, I'll start another Flyin' Monkey War
Now now now, now-OW!, OW! More!

[Outro]
What's so evil 'bout wanting more anyway?
FFS STOP RUINING MY FAVOURITE SONGS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A frau asked where tf her family were earlier. I’ll tell you where they are, they’ve fucked off because of her behaviour.

I rarely talk about this here in case it’s hurtful to the many fraus successfully working recovery.

Several family members battled addiction and alcoholism with varying levels of success, and coming from the other side, if she’d lied (which I think she is) about her commitment to work on herself for their sake, I’d have left her to it.

Having lived through the manipulation, narcissism, cruelty, emotional abuse so a parent could continue drinking excessively at any cost - I don’t believe she’s sober. Last time I thought this, I respectfully didn’t say anything but we were right as time has shown. Alcoholics, addicts, are sly when they’re playing along with a sobriety charade and they think you can’t spot what they are doing. Sadly I, and many of us know all too well and learned too young how to spot the signs

If she is reading this: look at yourself. People don’t have to put up with this, and they won’t. You will have no one left if you do not put the work in and wake up.
I've been on all sides of alcoholism. My mum was one, in and out of recovery and ultimately took her own life because of it many years ago leaving behind very young children. I got sober first time around to fend off my extended family who were al thrilled but then I went on a a three year binge which I drank to blackout. During that time I had very little contact with my siblings and extended because there was nothing they could do. I got sober again nearly two years ago and things are good but I know without a shadow of doubt if I was to relapse again all ties would be cut. My family have to look after themselves too. If they help me financially now, they still do it by way of direct payment (eg to a creditor or vouchers for a supermarket) rather than to me.

So I think perhaps her family may have offered/been able to help a decade ago but probably find it difficult to now. Regaining trust when you've been in the cycle is a long process and takes ongoing work which I think she's too lazy and entitled to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I can't make a new thread (barely manage to plug the charger in the right way round these days) Callout for competent frau/herr rescueos!

Reactions: 18
I've been on all sides of alcoholism. My mum was one, in and out of recovery and ultimately took her own life because of it many years ago leaving behind very young children. I got sober first time around to fend off my extended family who were al thrilled but then I went on a a three year binge which I drank to blackout. During that time I had very little contact with my siblings and extended because there was nothing they could do. I got sober again nearly two years ago and things are good but I know without a shadow of doubt if I was to relapse again all ties would be cut. My family have to look after themselves too. If they help me financially now, they still do it by way of direct payment (eg to a creditor or vouchers for a supermarket) rather than to me.

So I think perhaps her family may have offered/been able to help a decade ago but probably find it difficult to now. Regaining trust when you've been in the cycle is a long process and takes ongoing work which I think she's too lazy and entitled to do.
Sending huggos @Just Lou ❤ It’s not an easy path to navigate on any side

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack's story has changed so much over the years with her lies, exaggerations, omissions that she has a real struggle with the truth. Tattle is her reference library. She can't ignore us; we are her link to reality.
She can't ignore us because we send her incandescent with rage. She can't control the narrative over here and her Twitter reflects that. She can manipulate the storyline through her carefully constructed comments club but has no real influence over people's opinions irl. She's quickly losing all control and her desperate grab for sympathy is a last ditch attempt to bring people back around. It's sad. But also fascinating.

Reactions: 44
She said the other day that it was her personal page. Perhaps, maybe, get a professional one and some manners. Your professional colleagues will thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her weakness is her pensioner like aversion to technology and new platforms; she can’t run a Wordpress site and so doesn’t get ad revenue, she committed to physical rather than digital rewards on Patreon; doesn’t do TikTok- she’s a 35 year old woman soon heading into the 36-45 demographic for surveys. The other single mums have moved on and the new ones are younger, on different platforms. All the folders of stuff, notebooks, paper etc. She’s basically your Great Nan trying to educate you on wartime recipes of Tripe and Onion, Pigs Trotters and Dripping on Toast. The new young mums are buying Aldi bargain 5 veg, using air fryers etc. and want to have Mrs Hinch like grey home interiors decluttered but with a bit of Home Bargain bling, whilst she’s trying to aspire to be Nigella or Delia in the 1980s/90s. Her decor is so Nanna.
I think the broken website is deliberate, she has rattled on more than one occasion for funds to fix it, she can constantly whine that she’s not earning from it, so more tips flow in, and numero uno, no visibility for hector so under the radar for tax!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So Hambel was a boy?!!!
Maybe the one in the picture is Hamble but with Pepo clothing for some reason? They look very similar.

I honestly had no idea who Hamble was until it came up in the thread, I moved to the UK as an adult and I lack children's pop culture 😅 Every time Jack starts on about old forgotten chocolate bars and crisps I'm totally lost!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has. Someone needs to stage an intervention.
It's probably to spite us or something. Except she's just making herself look unhinged and weird, and not in the quirky, kooky way she thinks... 😬

Afternoon nefarious troublemakers ❤ Wonder what chaotic delights await us today..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.