Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found that heartbreaking too. It was so stark and soulless.

My lot loved their own spaces and I’d only venture in to hoover or retrieve stray cups and plates (and rant about the mess now and again 😬).
I've said it before but I'll say it again. On the nights my own 12.5 year old isn't here and my husband snored, I sleep on the sofa (with actual failing body including spinal cord damage) rather than infringe on my son's personal space.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Scary how little has changed since 2015. Maybe Jack could reflect on why that is?

I don't wish Jack any harm whatsoever. I actually wish her well. I wish she'd stop lying and grifting. Personally, I think that's a beautiful thing to wish for someone.

You can stop this Jack. You can stop all of it by simply stopping lying and grifting. You said yourself all your good work is done quietly and BTS so what's the point of wasting your life lying and grifting on twitter?

Reactions: 32
It's probably to spite us or something. Except she's just making herself look unhinged and weird, and not in the quirky, kooky way she thinks... 😬

Afternoon nefarious troublemakers ❤ Wonder what chaotic delights await us today..?
It's just begging for praise and quite, quite pathetic. Poor Jack, all alone in the crappy Bungalow reliant on Twitter strangers as a substitute for human company, having driven everyone away with her awful personality.

Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20220917_215536.jpg

Screenshotted this squig at about 9pm last night as I thought it was an interesting to see the heat turned back onto Jack.

Edit:

Oh gosh I hope molly is okay

Screenshot_20220918_124314.jpg

Being on the end of DARVO is really hard, it is triggering and upsetting to be manipulated like that and deal with the accusations from others who have been deceived

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 114
It's just begging for praise and quite, quite pathetic. Poor Jack, all alone in the crappy Bungalow reliant on Twitter strangers as a substitute for human company, having driven everyone away with her awful personality.
She'll no doubt tweet at some point about the 'amazing day' she has had with beloved friends, family and partners. 'I know it makes my tormentors FURIOUS that I'm so happy and supported by love. They can only dream of it #blessed'.
:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If it was completely actually true and not Jack true it would be morbidly fascinating.
Why someone from a relatively affluent background pretended to be poor, and then said person told lie after lie to maintain the facade. Throw in a terrible addiction to attention and SM.
Told well and with honesty, humour and humility it could be good.
However it is Jack so will be self pitying and dishonest.
Picking apart all the collated and published and signed lies will be just fabulous though. The ultimate vanity project, it’ll sink her
Why is every article about her so nauseatingly sycophantic? 🤢 Why did I let myself read the whole thing? 😭

That reporter has done no due diligence whatsoever, just regurgitated every ridiculous line she fed them.

Did enjoy this paragraph though:
View attachment 1586805

It's a ballsy story alright - it's complete and utter bollocks.
at the behest of trolls? Ffs Jack, learn what words mean you pretentious idiot

Reactions: 27
She said the other day that it was her personal page. Perhaps, maybe, get a professional one and some manners. Your professional colleagues will thank you.
She's also said that it is her professional page. I can't find the receipts for both of those now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll no doubt tweet at some point about the 'amazing day' she has had with beloved friends, family and partners. 'I know it makes my tormentors FURIOUS that I'm so happy and supported by love. They can only dream of it #blessed'.
:sick:
But we'll know it's all made up and she's storming around the crappy bungalow like Hitler in his bunker watching helplessly as her grift falls to bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Picking apart all the collated and published and signed lies will be just fabulous though. The ultimate vanity project, it’ll sink her

at the behest of trolls? Ffs Jack, learn what words mean you pretentious idiot
I really wish these people would look up what the actual meaning of the word troll is. But then again, it doesn’t suit their narrative

Reactions: 26
It was he talking about the abuse that led me here as I'm very nosey and wanted to see the people plotting to call "the CPS" on her to get SB taken away. Instead I found a thread of people that confirmed my suspicions that something wasn't quite right...
That “CPS” claim is a doozy.

📞 Ring ring, ring ring 📞

☎ “Hello, this is the USA 🇺🇸 speaking”

📞 “Oh hello America. This is Mr. T. Roll of Southend, England (and environs). Could you put me through to your Child Protective Services, or as it’s known in common parlance ‘CPS’ please? I’d like to make an urgent nefarious report on Z list charlatan and British citizen Jack Monroe”

☎ “Gee, sure does sound real important. we sure heckin can, buddy. Hold the line, my dude. I’m going to put y’all through on the priority red line to top brass in celebrity CPS squad, but I’m gonna be patching in the Director of the FBI and CIA Covert Ops. Those guys and gals will want to know all about this!”

📞 “Thank(space) you, my transatlantic cousins. Now tell me, does the USA also have ‘Railroad Track’ and ‘Slept Rough for Two Years’ Divisions? I’d like to check out a few suspicious ‘facts’ while I’m here…”

To be honest, I suspect she gets a lot of her claims and back story tall tales from binge watching Law and Order: SVU on her not-WiFi and not-TV

40E9BBDD-840A-4422-BC88-0EC8C0F22378.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
But we'll know it's all made up and she's storming around the crappy bungalow like Hitler in his bunker watching helplessly as her grift falls to bits.
Ooh, Hitler in his bunker, my favourite thing EVER 😂😂😆😆 I can't find it though. Does anyone know where it is ? Our new frauen I am sure would like to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s referenced ‘partners’ (plural) a couple of times in tweets the last couple of days. Is she soft launching polyamory? I’m not sure I’m ready for that unbridled chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.