Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my dear lordo. I am coming from the past to howl with laughter over the song sang, as one clever ninny put, in Simish. What the LJC.

It reminds me of the time I recorded myself singing to Think Twice off the radio and thought I’d done a good job before I listened and binned the tape never to be seen again.

The difference was I was 11 years old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wish she had a pal who would say to her to come off Twitter and go for lunch or something. Then I remember she’s a bleep and I wouldn’t want to spend any time with her either.
FtR I think Spaniel Friend is pass agg. I think SF knows Jack’s a complete liar and can see right through her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my dear lordo. I am coming from the past to howl with laughter over the song sang, as one clever ninny put, in Simish. What the LJC.

It reminds me of the time I recorded myself singing to Think Twice off the radio and thought I’d done a good job before I listened and binned the tape never to be seen again.

The difference was I was 11 years old.
We’ve all been there hun don’t feel bad Celly D doesn’t half hit some high uns

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but where is the “media” section? There isn’t a section in the wiki called media.
If you are on a laptop it will be one of the tabs at the top. If you arevon phone you need to donto the three lines at the top, open it, go to media then 'search media'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like the look of that book and am very interested to know what you do to spaghetti to make it slap yo mama.
I might buy it.
Ooh, maybe she's in the pay of Big Church Suppers.
OT but a little frivolity at the end of the thread to save you from falling under the thrall of Big Church Suppers. You can put this on it (or on anything else)
4F317775-D258-4E52-BCCC-EA115585B865.jpeg

Or if you feel that maybe barbecue is more your thing,
25378643-C9FB-4FBB-9114-5A5B40B1B925.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Off of the back of my previous post, if anyone has the time feel free to search “Jack Monroe Teemill” and click on that ad as much as possible. We could cost her so much money she actually understand what poverty is.
Joking aside, The idea is tempting , but could be genuinely
considered some sort of harassment or interference if we really did. It's been done to destroy smaller businesses and I'm not in favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who's doing the new thread I would but I usually do a chaos and also struggle to find the thread title noms...!!

Reactions: 13
you know what, it’s still up so wasn’t hard to get my own screengrab. If you type “Jack Monroe Teemill” this comes up and ad is clear on right hand side, it’s called a “PPC” (paid per click) search ad.

Left hand side sorry guys this is why I don’t drive.
Oh dear, I may have just developed a new Jackailment called 'clicky finger'.
Morning my lovelies 👋
Edit to add: I have more important things to do like worming the cat. Toot toot x)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I take it all the bobbins that starts =CjwKCA.... is the ID for the Google Adsense account? I just noticed as well as Teemill there's also an ad under the same ID for Good Food for Bad Days at World of Books. #FORENSIC

The gclid is the click identifier
It identifies you, not the campaign 🕵️‍♂️
That's why they both have the same id

Joking aside, The idea is tempting , but could be genuinely
considered some sort of harassment or interference if we really did. It's been done to destroy smaller businesses and I'm not in favour.
Don't worry it won't cost her like 50p every time you click on it, and there's no way you can spend more than the campaign budget (the ads just go offline at that point), but that does depend on the campaign manager's diligence (so more risk if say Jack herself was cocking about with Google ads).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do a rinsed hoop joke Sir Matt, give the canal a sign.
Or say “that’s a Jamie Oliver trick isn’t it?” Again. That was the singular best thing he did on DKL. That was when his suffering was almost over and he had zero fucks left to give. Might watch that again later

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think, there is a 3 way tie for the next thread title. What do we do?!🤯
Screenshot_20220917-110553_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220917-110603_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 15
There currently appears to be only one copy of Georgia Church Suppers available to buy on Amazon. uk
If anyone is feeling a teeny bit mischevous it might be worth buying it?
Jack isn't going to need it, as she's already got her copy ;)
View attachment 1584694
I am feeling mischievous and would love to but I am currently actually poor until Tuesday and would rather not have to eat rinsed hoops for three days.

Reactions: 9
That is such an interesting point. I just had a quick google, and realised that the Hopkins libel was the year after the horrific Cameron incident. I'm amazed the court thought she had a reasonable reputation to besmirch after that, tbh. But it makes me wonder if perhaps the court doesn't put things together in this common sense way?
Re Hopkins, the Win was because Hopkins accused JM of pissing on the Cenotaph or similar but it wasn't Jack that did it. (Kh refused to retract anyway) ie totally false allegation. The Damages were in respect of her wider family being army/royalist etc so a direct reputational effect.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.