Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd bet a wad of Patreon money that 99% of her illnesses are hangovers/comedowns. I thought she wasn't on the wagon last year when she was proclaiming otherwise, turned out I was right. I think I'd be right again. There are a lot of silly practical tasks she does (like handwriting insane lists and endless decluttering) that particularly align with poor weather activity. ❄

Reactions: 59

jenny2603

VIP Member
That's exactly what she's doing and there are other people being called out for it in that thread.
I just find it annoying that she had to lower the tone with performative outrage "shut the fuck up" while talking about a child sibling and the wider topic of children watching the trailer, it's just needless and unpleasant.
The whiplash from "spilling over with happy tears" and "this hit all my squishy feels" to "shut the fuck up". She's just an unpleasant person and she can't blame this on being snippy and exhausted, it's just what she's like.
Everything has to have a sting in the tail. It can't just be a nice clip of kids excited about a cartoon. It has to go on about how it affects Jack as a relative of a black person because Jack is the most important person in any situation.

ETA: Have we had any update on the proceeds of the monetised BLM video she did?

Reactions: 59

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
She says her income depends on her reputation and reliability but is perpetually skint. Says it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Has Jack cooked the pies yet?

also slightly off topic but was reading the Harry and Meghan thread and someone who I don’t even think posts here was talking about having 2 threads to grunk and it made me smile.

• Haha
  • Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
My mum works in the NHS and if it wasnt compulsory, she didnt go to 'talks' because she said they were normally pretentious arseholes, who thought they knew it all yet knew the square route of fuck all' she also said she wished they would let more people on the front line have a decent say and not these junped up yuppies.

• Heart

Bwidge

Thank you!! Do we have any publishing fraus who can comment on why a publisher would release in March, please?

I’m gonna guess they shelved the idea of releasing it at a time everyone’s stretched financially and there are top tier superstar releases coming out…?
It's because they know, deep down, that nobody wants a misery slop book for Christmas.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I've found an article relating online communities of young women with chronic illnesses/ claiming to have chronic illnesses that is quite disturbing and reminded me of Jack. I link below for anyone who is interested.

I've just stumbled across a very interesting article about online spoonie communities and it reminded me very much of our favourite smol pixie. Just to say in the early part of the article I thought it was going to go down a female hysteria type route and wasn't taking into account that some people actually are ill with chronic conditions but it does go on to acknowledge that so don't be put off if you get the same feeling from it early on. The article also deals with the story of a young woman who did have a real illness requiring treatment and surgery but looks at how it was made worse because she'd fallen in with a frankly disturbing community where people almost seem to compete to be the most ill, the part where she discusses getting thousands of likes for sharing images of herself crying in pain but only a few hundred for pictures where she's smiling is very telling and quite upsetting. The list of the most 'popular' conditions will be familiar to many Jack watchers too. There are also a lot of grifting opportunities with many bigger accounts attracting brand collaborations, most disturbing of all there is an account that coaches people what to say to their doctor to ensure they get the diagnoses they want. If anyone is interested the link is here https://www.commonsense.news/p/hurts-so-good

• Wow
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
It's a minor miracle anyone made it out the 70s and 80s alive. If they weren't allowing insane dogs to run amok they had you trapped in a poorly ventilated room full of chain smokers. Then there were all those public health and safety ads that left you a nervous wreck. Wild times.
This was literally my childhood, just add in a fast and loose approach to seatbelts and sunscreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

threetintender

Forgive me for being off topic (but also there is a point to this) I’m not a monarchist by any stretch. But…was quite moved today watching the queen’s coffin travelling and thinking how real a coffin is (this is a universal feeling for all of us who have ever lost someone ie all of us) What struck me were the little ripples of applause and I thought it might have been a bit less of a ripple had not everyone been on their bloody phone. This is my tenuous link to JM; put your phone down for once and actually experience something. It, um, made me think. Anyway. Sorry. As you were.

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Yes! I had mine out aged 15 in 1988 (send KylieMinogueos). I'd been repeatedly unwell with high temps and delirious sleep walking moments though. I wasn't just a nasal arsewipe, sounding off for likes.
Totally off topic, sorry not sorry. It was a sad day for me when a Kylie Minogue song was playing and I commented, oh Kylie! And my friend's son said, Kylie who? Kylie Jenner?

Just received a spam call with country/county code 995.

Screenshot_20220913-110121_Phone.jpg

GEORGIA

IT'S REALLY MADE ME THINK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
If she thinks her food is delicious, then her 'delicious new beau' must be a right fuggo. Eye of the beholder and all that, no wonder he comes with MASSIVE burgers for post-pub booty-calls.
I’m just delighted she’s bounced back (by mid/late August) from having her heart smashed to bits and being in “a slogging pit of depression” WTF?! (on July 29th) after OH LEFT.

Unless the burger-bringing shift worker, and the “better half” is just a Cock and Bull Beau story. So to speak.
B0B80A2F-963E-4D74-B7BB-7DAFC0D36041.jpeg
PS she did not look thin on TV that morning, and I’ll eat one of those disgusting pies if even one person sent her a DM saying so.
Not thin, very brown, very botoxed, and apparently had left a chunk of her fibreglass hair on the side there at home. Also was VERY fidgety-and combative. Yel has added the vid to the wiki if anyone is ‘intrepid’ enough to sit through it
3B1FB15D-F500-41CC-9785-75D73F61EBF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Droosie123

VIP Member
I deal with Provide on a daily basis at work. If I have been co-opted into this talk she is doing I will be asking questions as I am quite frankly sick of this fraudster.
I am coming for you Jack.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I’m just delighted she’s bounced back (by mid/late August) from having her heart smashed to bits and being in “a slogging pit of depression” WTF?! (on July 29th) after OH LEFT.

Unless the burger-bringing shift worker, and the “better half” is just a Cock and Bull Beau story. So to speak.
View attachment 1572156PS she did not look thin on TV that morning, and I’ll eat one of those disgusting pies if even one person sent her a DM saying so.
Not thin, very brown, very botoxed, and apparently had left a chunk of her fibreglass hair on the side there at home. Also was VERY fidgety-and combative. Yel has added the vid to the wiki if anyone is ‘intrepid’ enough to sit through itView attachment 1572157
Moving on super quickly once they realise they can’t lure their victim back in is a classic narc move, they are never alone for long and always on the look out for their next victim. I was always confused about why she took so long to move on from LJC but I think that was because she was still able to manipulate LJC for a long time and figured it was only a matter of time before she lured her back in.

An alone, desperate, narc is a lovebomber extraordinaire. Burger Boy will be getting a super amazing version of Jack that she will only be able to project for so long before the manipulation starts.
I have had relationships with 2 women who show lots of narcissistic behaviours and they both moved on super quick.

The first drove away from my house bawling her head off when she realised I wasn’t going to change my mind and was on a date 2 days later with someone she went into a relationship with. Within a year of me breaking her heart because I was ‘her world’ she got married, had been engaged to someone else, hoovered her ex fiancé and talked marriage with at least one other woman. Those are only the ones I was aware of.

The other one was quite scary and started to show real signs of abusive behaviour so I literally ran out of her house about an hour after she was telling me that she wanted me to be her wife and saying that she wanted us to get a place together. Another full on relationship within 3 weeks and I have no doubt that the searching for the next victim either started the day I left or even a few weeks before when I started to notice the controlling behaviour and stood up for myself.

I later realised that both of them were engaged only weeks before they met me 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56