Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think the Arcade Fire tickets were “up in the gods” aka cheap (not really cheap though) and #kindly gifted by a friend at the last minute. Which we all know means in Jack Maffs total cost 0p
Ah those puddle tickets. Not boughtbypatreondrop tickets.
Still keen to know how she got to Bristol and back, Dublin and back, London Town and back but still can't afford shampoo for herself and her son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

SlopAmbsase

Chatty Member
Morning Fraus. I’m outside the U.K. 🔺 at the moment and following from afar/via Tattle is extra surreal. Am I right in thinking JM has threatened to assassinate Charles with a Pumble or was I in a fugue state?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
1. Attending the Arcade Fire gig especially after the frontman ADMITTED TO ALL THE ALLEGATIONS is a huge misstep and sign of poor judgement. Even their support act cancelled

2. Her only backtracking re the Queen is to reply to someone pointing out the impact of colonisation on mainly black and brown people, have I read this right? She will tie herself up in knots trying to please her centrist followers, her own extremely traditional values, and appeasing every marginalised community she pretends to ‘champion’. Her wishy-washy brand of activism has never been more visible, and her response to this person shows what a performative and pathetic ally she is.

• Heart
  • Wow

flightofthealligator

so she’s ‘ working class adjacent’
Labourer is such a middle class term for people who think all trades (and spices) are interchangeable. Uncle is a plasterer, OH (I HAVE ONE!) is a mechanic. Wouldn’t let my uncle anywhere near my car. Neither of them work as hard as my mum did before she retired from retail

• Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
She's still getting a pasting in quote tweets. It always kills me when her inner Big Dave centrist jumps out.

Blue tick with big following so won't squig. Don't think this was shared yesterday.

SmartSelect_20220909-102350_Twitter.jpg

SmartSelect_20220909-102419_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102324_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102306_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102254_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102244_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102443_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
Arcade Fire?

How does she get things so wrong, every single time? It's a unique skill, I'll give her that.
I have thought that since finding tattle. I was shocked when deep in to discover she has an agent. They need sacking straight away. As do her therapists, her home economics teacher and her maths teacher

• Haha
  • Heart

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
#90%Vegan.
I think the vegan thing might be my aneurysm.
My aneurysm is her obsession with super cheap meat. The advice from my grandma in my skint times was ‘buy less meat, less often and when you do buy cheaper cuts of quality meat and learn how to cook them. Don’t bother with chicken-that was a luxury in my day and isn’t economical unless you’re going to use the carcass for soup and stock.’ (Then she bought me a slow cooker bless her!) ❤
There’s so much wrong with her promoting junk items like plastic cheese which can’t be more economical than normal cheese which you can use in a myriad of ways. The super cheap sausages and bacon rinds are just insulting and those recipes just don’t help anyone on a budget/trying to learn to cook. That’s without touching the complete lack of farm-fork/ethical choices etc as if the poors can’t afford ethics. She makes me fume.

• Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I thought she was staying home for a few days in case she had covid? Tit.

Monsieur le Camembert is either cuntstruck or thick associating with someone like Jack. A rudimentary Google of his company shows they’ve got a joint project going with Cambridge Uni which presumably has hefty funding attached. Their other income must come from the restaurant biz. Probably not the best idea to be on the socials with someone who’s becoming notorious for lack of transparency with donated money when you’re going to need future funding bids to keep afloat. Equally she’s hated by almost every chef who has WhatsApp and whose restaurants they rely on for the other half of their income stream.

Narcs gonna narc. Good luck, Stove 💁🏼‍♀️.

• Wow
  • Haha

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Baldy bloke in Arcade Fire pic (of course Jack was delighted to get free tickets to the concert of a sex offender. Of course) is CEO of an aquaponics farm. The company bio talks about all his finance experience. Is he Old Harold? Paging @Jay-cloth Cow
Sorry, not aquaponics, an underground farm.

Seems the type to have a big car, that’s all I’m saying.

I’m here for Jack’s “Friendship ended with women, now bald middle-aged men are my meal ticket” era, anyway.

4EE8EABE-E3EE-4A9D-B717-742514ED02C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60

mince

Squigged before I noticed the blue tick. What are you thinking, Patreon? You’re knowingly leaving yourself open to all sorts of criminality. Really makes you think.

7B96D30A-5551-4624-8FD4-36F845F8FBE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60