Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Why is everything she makes so depressing? You could do a nice toastie with real cheese and mushrooms or even cheese bacon and mushrooms but why is there soggy frozen spinach in there? I mean, it might be possible to do some sort of nice ricotta or even just cream cheese and spinach toastie but the combination of all those ingredients and the use of plastic cheese is just rank.

Sorry but if the poors can't afford real cheese then they don't have enough money and benefits need to be increased. Plastic cheese slices are not an adequate substitute and I couldn't give a fig if they've got calcium or some other nutrient in them. They're rank and that's that.

SH1TTER! WARNED!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Admittedly I did stockpile LFTs by collecting a pack every week from Uni (as advised) and my eldest from secondary school (as advised) due to the fact that there are 4 of us in the house, I’m a lone parent, I WORK, kids are Plague Monsters, and my childcare won’t allow my kids to go without a negative LFT if they have any symptoms. The cost of that through winter would be astronomical for me, alongside trying to actually collect the tests between work/study/childcare or school runs. I’m also still fucked by long Covid.

So Jack, how much you been spending on them? Cos we all know SB doesn’t live with you, so not via that, and you don’t WORK so can’t have been getting them free from a work place.

All this galavanting around she does makes me feel like I’m single parenting wrong. Why does she have all this free time but I don’t? I know it’s because he doesn’t live with her, but other single mothers won’t know that. It also makes a mockery of how little free time actual single mothers have in reality.
Just wanted to clarify I wasn’t judging Jack for stockpiling (if she had - my neighbours have enough to build a house out of 😂) more that I’m sceptical she has been testing as much as she says orrrrrr she’s bought them - which, is whatever, but that’s a lot of £20 shops.
Jack, you’ve been gallivanting all over the country and beyond, on planes, trains and automobiles. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility you have covid, babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I have puzzled dimly over this for a bit. What has SB's 'massive' school got to do with her possibly having covid? She's been on public transport to Bristol, and on a plane to Dublin. Meeting many people. SB is her one point of contact with the massive school.
Not explaining it well - but I don't get her logic.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She really can't cope with not knowing what take she should have on the current news, so she's falling back on illness because it has served her well in the past. Her entire Twitter feed is floundering.

• Heart
  • Wow

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
How on earth does the random local pharmacist know about her “unsustainable” workload. I’ve actually been in the boots closest to her for strong painkillers and they didn’t bat an eyelid.
the gentle pharmacist is going to become part of jack canon, living in our memories with the gentle midnight doctor and the gentle whispering stranger in asda

• Haha
  • Heart

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Seriously, who has hijacked her phone? A non-snark response.
After the long silence yesterday, not a single selfie from Dublin, todays lack of tweeting and an attempt at pleasantness, are we finally seeing an attempt to reset?
She will be far more aware than us how much damage Mollys Blog has done, amplified a hundred times over by her own behaviour. It’s been obvious to even the most casual observer that she’s been quietly cancelled.
Rayners cool reply to her tweet last weekend, then his total silence after their gig together, Harwoods straight out calling her a grifter, no tender thoughts from Nigella, the fall in Patreons. I could go on and on.
It’s all been going one way and that way isn’t up. Her career is softly, gently disappearing. I think it’s too late to stop now but it’ll be interesting to watch her if she’s going to try.
Wheres the money Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

girl1980

Chatty Member
How is electing to go to Dublin for an interview, going to an Arcade fire gig and plagiarizing bbc cooking shows an "unsustainable workload"?

• Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
awww, she's riding high on a bit of medical attention from someone who doesn't know what a munchie she is.

looking down her throat must be like performing dental services on a hippo. Smelly, cavernous yawning maw.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Or maybe mock up this still from her forth coming movie. Young, poverty stricken, single mum has benefits stopped and finds herself at a local foodbank, their eyes meet over a tin of spaghetti hoops, that she will later rinse, the man of her dreams. Later that day, as she’s gently, slowly softly, falling in love, after 6 glorious hour sex-a-thon, she discovers that the man is not just the food-bank volunteer she thought he was but, is, in fact the King of England.

E4088FD0-EB3C-4740-A80D-DFA9F529F84A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
So we’re to believe Jack, who lets her Twitter fans (?!) know when she’s been laid & posts photos of her sons bedroom, has met the Queen *on a few occasions* and has never ever mentioned it, alluded to it not us there any proof whatsoever either. This is poverty campaigner (?!) Jack Monroe meeting a multimillionaire head of state more than once yet made no comment on any of her social media in any form? And yet she also was absent from celebrating the jubilee in any way or mentioning this tidbit until the Queen has passed?

She’s a grief tourist pure & true. It’s not enough to find it sad, to feel empathetic. Narcissistic people insert themselves in traumatic and high profile events.

I don’t believe she ever met The Queen and I also think she’ll ignore anyone asking her for more information, proof etc or reply with WHY SHOULD I etc. Because, remember, you’re a bullying troll if you question a narc’s lies.

I think she’s disgusting. The lies she just throws around. Then goes off to a gig! Nope.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62