Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
So yesterday she was mourning her great mate Queen Liz and today she’s insulting her son who has had to perform his first duties as a very recently bereaved King? Take it she realised which side her bread was buttered, we can’t upset the patreons.

She’s a liar, she’s a chameleon of opinion, she cosplays to the biggest audience and she lies, did I also mention she’s a liar?

Grinds my gears the whoppers (not that sort burger fans) she tells on the daily and they just fly by, she’s either bloody terrified her jig is up or she’s convinced herself she’s untouchable. I’m leaning towards the latter.

She’s so out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
This housemate thing is very odd - is that going to justify her staying in the shitty bungalow? I thought she wasn't allowed houseguests for more than 3 nights a week?

Molly24

Absolute LOL at Jack cosplaying as some kind of Marxist while writing a wanky tribute to an obscenely wealthy paedophile-defending monarch who died in comfort after 9 decades of colonial pillaging. Go and shite, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
You know when you’re somewhere new and you go in what you think looks a nice place to eat and then once you’re sat down you realise all the drinks are served in a jar with leaves and probably only the 5 bean chilli will be ok? She’s that place.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Why you cry?
Queen Liz die...
Arthritic shoulder crumble,
Let's eat some pumble!

• Haha

rsarw

Sorry if this has already been discussed - haven’t been able to grunk whole thread yet… also this is my first post having lurked intermittently for years pls be gentle, kind Fraus.

So the hunky labourer is now her ‘housemate’?! Is he sleeping on the sofa with her? Top and tailing with poor SB? And where’s all this alleged shagging between her and said labourer taking place?

I hope and assume it’s all made up but if not I feel more than ever for SB being exposed to all this unboundaried f*ckery, even a few nights a week

Yel

Chatty Member
I loathe this strand of content that is desperate to grab attention but isnt true! I feel fortunate that I know her content and know what she is trying to do but others won’t know this and will be sat thinking about their bill tripling today.
It's ghastly. Yes it's a bad situation but for the poorest households with the freeze and rebates it represents a 25% increase. So quite a bit less than jack's tripled. But actual details and facts won't go viral.

I wish people would wake up to see she does so much harm and precious little good. We need reliable trustworthy people and jack is nothing of the sort.

Sqiggle "I love that I never need to fact check you jack because you're so methodical and know all the details"
🤪😬😳🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Fuck's sake she's tedious. You're ill because you're a revolting petri dish who doesn't carry hand sanitiser and licks their hands after scooping up Tiles from train floors while merrily gallivanting across the length and breadth of the British Isles wearing a scarf pulled out of a puddle. If Old Harold were still about you'd be eating gelato out of a shoe and drinking the canal water in Per Rialto you filthy rat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
She reminds me of this really irritating girl I went to school with who wanted to be a professional singer. Whenever she had a solo in the school choir, she’d spend the week leading up to it drinking Throat Coat and screaming at people with colds to stay away from her, lest they ruin her performance of Morning Has Broken and disappoint the dozens of bored girls who were forced to watch her.

Whenever Jack’s cancelled one of her engagements, have we ever seen a single disappointed tweet from a fan? Has anyone ever been like “I went to Glasto and can’t believe Jack wasn’t there!”

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Awesome and amazing work tender one. A non sarcastic THANKSPACEYOU. I’ve pasted from notes into a spoiler here before and it’s worked fine, but not with embedded pics, so a more knowledge frau than I will have to help with guidance on that. Please do wait til early in the new thread though so it gets maximum traction.

I can only imagine the combination of anger and incredulity you’ve experienced over the past week while compiling this, so genuinely- thank you again. I hope you can take a Jack-break soon! ❤
I had already decided to wait until the new thread was up in case things need altered.
TBH, if I didn’t have the actual screenshots nestling in a folder, I‘d doubt the evidence of my own eyes. I am almost in awe at her audacity. I want my name changed to Granny Agog.

• Haha
  • Heart