Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
The whole... "Gently "... Thing makes me feel so UGH and I can't even articulate why! Like she's some kind of special little egg, fighting to save the poors, and being held back by her adoring army fighting to protect St Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Caught a bit of Classic EastEnders earlier (don’t judge) and Beppe Dimarco is trying to pull a woman and says to her “you’ve not seen what I can do with a tin of spaghetti hoops.” Did Beppe Dimarco originate rinsed hoops?
I once met Beppe in real life... at a shit awards ceremony... he may rinse hoops but he did not rinse his armpits, fella smelt like a warm ginsters.

I feel better for saying that. As you were 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
7A3695AA-2D1F-4127-8070-CAFD451C99BF.jpeg

Well… apart from numerous articles in the Guardian, also from Open Democracy and the BBC, no-one. You vacuous, opportunistic charlatan, who apparently can’t do a basic Google search.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
So is Burgerman a "better half" now? She's quick on the relationship escalator.

Actually everything she does is really quick -
one minute, sadface mourn the queen, then whiplash! as she throws pies at Charlie.
Next at death's door with not-Covid, down the chemist's and she's moving furniture & going on long dog walks.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

miss_terious

see this is why i don't buy her sudden sickness today. someone who'd had such a bad experience with covid wouldn't be so nonchalant "lala la, couldn't possibly have it darlings, don't even suggest it!" less than a year later.

also lol @ the professional voice coach saying "Don't take chili!!" and her saying "oh i'm taking that for congestion, not for my throat," as if that makes it all fine then. the chili will just bypass her vocal cords and go where it's needed, apparently.

why is she so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 72

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
I love the way that Bootstrap Cook, always such a stupid brand for so many reasons, has finally mutated into Bootlick Cook. It serves her right for not picking 'Shoestring Cook', which actually makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nonah

VIP Member
Oh I know, I know! Because you are pathologically addicted to social media.

View attachment 1566744
She’s such a dick. Of COURSE there’s going to be some sort of new coronation dish. And of COURSE it’s going to be on the telly. It’s not your idea, Jack. That’s like saying you’ve just invented Christmas because you hung a bauble on a fucking houseplant.

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
They’re not going to let her plan a coronation dish the amount she’s slagged off trifles.

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Well Mark Lewis’ tweet came just at exactly the right time. I now have a folder containing 31 screenshots which I will somehow reduce to a handful. I have over 200 in a related folder in case anyone is mad enough to require additional receipts. I am now ready to put together a timeline for Jack versus Lee Anderson, Lawrence Fox, Martin Daubney and a lad called Pat.
I’m not a technical Frau so, in order not to spam Tattle with the longest post in its history, how do I hide it behind a spoiler? Also does anyone know if I can write it in notes, including embedded screenshots, and drop it here or do I have to actually write it in the wee Tattle box?
I have visions of my internet connection going down half way through and having to start again from scratch.
ThankspaceYou

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Katkat

Chatty Member
My 5 year old daughter had it. Coughed in my face. Fin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I hate the way she talks so viciously on twitter but I hate even more such casually violent language against someone who has just lost his mother? Sorry, what? Everyone has their opinion about the monarchy and I respect that. But strip everything back, a man has just lost his mother. Keep your mouth shut until she has been mourned by her loved ones. You would want the same respect afforded to you, it doesn't matter who he is and who she was. I cannot imagine the outcry if the roles were reversed here.

Nothing has confirmed my previous suspicion that twitter is completely toxic and useless than the last 24 hrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
AC306D4B-57B2-4942-A634-87F257FB4378.jpeg

While you rant about politicians, who do you think paid the energy bills of that nice old lady who you were deifying yesterday? You know, the one you met “a few times in this mad life”.

PS by “we” I’m guessing you mean “taxpayers” because you pay your taxes on time and in full, right?

ETA- and aren’t your Patreons and PayPal donors paying yours?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70