Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Conveniently ill again. "I've got commitments next week that I'd like to get out of. So I am laying a trail."

Also, 'huge speaking/work bit' = doing a share at AA. Speaking to three therapists on speed dial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
monroe squiggled.jpg

Has this been spotted by anyone?
It was in a longer chat between one tweeter and a male fan of JM. just an interesting few tweets from the same tweeter I thought I'd chuck up here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Sorry for three posts in short succession, I don’t want to start work, but

a) the photo is hilarious because it shows the drastic filtering Jack uses as a default. On her massive toothy gob and shark eyes it’s uncanny valley territory, but on a bald man it’s just full blurry potato. A face with no edges. A soft Camembert visage.

b) that Jack would even joke about needing a bodyguard among a group of fans as milquetoast as that of Arcade Fire demonstrates absolute peak delusion. Literally nobody cares about your existence, Jack, they’re too busy apologising for Win. Also to reduce someone who seems to be quite a successful person to her protection is narc 101.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

kachoochoo

VIP Member
now i know we're all feeling a bit discombobulated after the last few days, but lemme get this straight. she's gone from wanting to pitch a show about a coronation dish for charlie 3, on which she is a judge, to wanting to pitch a pie at him as a projectile? in a matter of hours?

looks like big dave will remain the only mbe in the family

• Haha
Reactions: 79

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
View attachment 1567334

WHERE is the investigative journalism naming and shaming Jack Monroe for her non-transparent fundraising for charity, and appeals for donations to her personal PayPal account for legal fees, cookbook ‘donations’ and website repairs, please? The press are utterly fucking nonchalantly complicit in this absolute, flagrant, corruption at this point. NAME HER.

*Fixed it for you, Jack. The brass balls/cognitive dissonance is just astounding. She’s got more front than Blackpool, this one.
I’m at the stage where, for me, it’s no longer about whether people can or can’t afford to buy a t shirt , a book or give to a legal fund. People donated to a particular cause and were assured that that is where their money would go.
We have no idea how much was raised for the various causes or where the money went.
Just think about that for a minute.
It doesn’t matter whether you gave a quid, a tenner or a crisp fifty you have the absolute right to know where your money went. Whats more we all have the right to be certain that money donated to a charity or a cause goes exactly where it’s supposed to.
Questions are not trolling, they are not abuse and they certainly are not threats. Unless, of course, you have something to hide.
Where‘s the damn money and why is it being left to a handful of Fraus and a few people on Twitter to ask?

E865C5B1-380F-4FF2-8710-E5A533FF1070.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I've been super busy the past two days but I'm all caught up and I can see Jack has spent the past two working days doing absolutely no work at all. Gosh those 100 hours are a mystery.

Screenshot_20220909_192521.jpg

This is old news but this tweet really struck me yesterday. Jack nobody is claiming you're a millionaire. The issues are as follows:
1. When you beg for money based on your fabricated story despite having a livable passive income, often taking money from people who are worse off than you through deception.
2. The fact you are very likely receiving a passive income of £30k a year minimum from a patreon of which you do zero work for. If this is so easily disproved by sharing your income from patreon then do it.
3. The blatant fact you are doing little to no work. I'd be shocked if you even achieved 8 hours in one week based on your current output. How hard is it to type up the recipe for which you seemingly must already know because you made the damn food?

If you pulled in millions but did the actual work and weren't doing it through deceiving others, you wouldn't get anywhere near the same criticism.

She invents strawmen because she doesn't have a leg to stand on and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Droosie123

VIP Member
Agreed. I mean, I’m no Carnegie but I have cancelled all charity donations now apart from one animal based one. I now work charity adjacent 🔺 and seeing what some charities get up to really makes you think. That knowledge, on top of how Jack, acted has destroyed my faith in charity.

A colleague who I discussed this with recently has said that knowing what she knows about how charities operate, she hasn’t given to one in years. I was also advised to steer clear of anything which has a single persons name attached to it as they tend to be set up for the wrong reasons.
There were two mentioned, one of which was a very well known name which I won’t mention here and the other was Captain Tom. They said alarm bells should start ringing immediately when someone’s name is attached.
my immediate thought was Jack’s name in neon writing at the bottom of her T-shirts.
I am Chair of a small charity and we are totally non profit making. Every penny which comes in is used as intended and accounted for transparently. We report to the Charity Commission annually with our accounts and write reports for funders detailing what we have used money for.

I never give to big charities any mpre, donations are much better used at local level.

Annoyingly one of our volunteers went to school with Jack and describes her as “phenomenal“. I’ve finally had to say something generic about how disappointed I am about her lack of transparency with fundraising. But they all think she’s amazing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Smeghead

VIP Member
I wouldn’t normally put this in here as I could miss out on a pitch commission but I’d like to see a brand new take on Celebrity House Swap called Rich King, Poor Jack, where King Charles goes to live in the shoes of the country’s biggest poor, Jack Monroe and Jack lives in the shoes of King Charles, for a week. King Charles will get a real life insight into how poor people eat as he rinses tomato off spaghetti hoops and makes macaroni cheese without boiling water, while Jack will get to live the life she had with Allegra and that she believes she deserves, but this time at the Palace. No cheating now Jack by trying to eat out at Dishoom! Just caviar, Champagne and egg and cress sandwiches for you!!
I’d like a fantasy panel made up of Jamie Oliver, David Walliams, Iqbal and Matt of the Forearms to give live commentary and vote who lived like the other the best and then maybe we could have a bonus round where they both have to do a Supermarket Sweep for £20, with Charles shopping at Asda and Jack at Harrods. Few other bits to work out, as I’d quite like Ant and Dec going undercover in disguise as various foot servants and a labourer, blowing up a Pumble for a giggle, but these things can be ironed out. Don’t you steal this LJC and Channel 4, we’re watching you!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I use a rubber broom for pet hair (🔺) and like fuck is it easier than hoovering.

Can we not ignore that Content chewed through an electrical wire?!

Puppies chew, yep, they get itchy teeth and it's how they explore the world, but it's your job as their owner to provide safe spaces to do this, and discipline to stop them being destructive. Jack is a terrible pet owner. She's lucky the hoover wasn't plugged in.

(She really makes me angry with her pet neglect.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75