Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Wow she's hella adamant she doesn't have covid. Blames her sons school too

Bitch I had 3 jabs and still caught it...moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
94035ABB-4348-4841-B913-FDB28CD11C79.jpeg

Sorry if a bit off topic but it’s happy and glorious to see Trifle Defender defending a trifle (reply to Molly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
D29305A6-0F4F-43B5-8086-445CCE53DA6B.jpeg
So doesn’t eat bacon, doesn’t really like cheese, likes the look of a ‘delicious’ bacon cheese sandwich

5B2B5BCF-4DCA-45EF-9DFF-7341E8985CCD.jpeg

EDIT: forgot to squig Ol’ Susan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The health and wellbeing week:

They are having a talk on nutrition, not given by Jack
Lessons for cooking on a budget, not given by Jack
Talk on debt management, not given by Jack

Jack to give a talk about herself.

Fair play to the organisers, it appears they've got a pretty good grasp of the situation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Jack must have stockpiled loads of tests because we ran out of our free ones ages ago once the schools stopped giving them out.
Hmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

jenny2603

VIP Member
How on earth does the random local pharmacist know about her “unsustainable” workload. I’ve actually been in the boots closest to her for strong painkillers and they didn’t bat an eyelid.
I think I can say with some confidence that Jack would have told them.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Baldy bloke in Arcade Fire pic (of course Jack was delighted to get free tickets to the concert of a sex offender. Of course) is CEO of an aquaponics farm. The company bio talks about all his finance experience. Is he Old Harold? Paging @Jay-cloth Cow
Ha no that's not Harold! Harold is C level at his company but not CEO. He is finance-adjacent rather than actual finance in the city too - that's all I can say unfortunately. I have actually seen a picture of him too, he is rather easy on the eyes so fair play to Jack for ensnaring him albeit fairly briefly! Wish I could say more but 🔺️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

bladiesla

VIP Member
View attachment 1565436

Jacks drawer of cocks pays tribute.
I really hope my employer leaves it alone. For those who like the monarchy/queen I am sure it is a sad day. I am not one of them (I also do not rejoice, really. Just looking at some of the reporting rather dumbfounded and happy I can watch streaming services the coming week).

I also think that her death is such a blow because there is nothing really to be excited about in the near future in the UK. There is the cost of living crisis after a decade of austerity measures and a pandemic, Brexit problems at the borders that can't be solved by magical thinking, a chaotic incompetent PM being replaced by a calculating but incompetent PM....No wonder that people look back at the past and become nostalgic and sad over symbols like the queen or the royal family.

Though I admit when I heard a tweet being read from Zelensky saying the people of the Ukraine had the Brits in their thougths and prayers during this time I thought it was rather obscene. Compared with a country in a war, this one only lost a symbolic celebrity, who lead a long and privileged life.

Anyway, sorry if this was off topic, but the one constant we could count on was Jack being annnoying about it! Some things never change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Of course she's met the Queen you bunch of mithering trolls. She was the appointed royal caterer and even made Her Majesty a smoothie bowl with a picture of Philip on it.

jack feeding the queen.png

• Haha
Reactions: 81