Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bleeping awful. I thought she was trying to claw back but that tweet and the agression to Alison! I need to sleep but I can’t stop watching as she pours more petrol on.
Same here. It’s like car crash twitter 😂🤣😱

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m disgusted at that hoover gif. The hypocrisy, after shouting about bullying, libel, ‘being kind’ etc., is unreal. Not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Erm it sounds to me like it's pure jealousy. He gets someone to write some books stick his name on them and makes money. She has scribble away all by herself for what she calls pittance. Envy is a terrible colour, please stop wearing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So, projects she’s ‘on’ -

Meal ideas for £15
Kids books

Things to keep our eyes peeled for -

Sideboard pics reason
Article about trollllzz
Book she’s stitched together behind the scenes feat. BAME authors.

more?
isn't there a book on politics she's writing and she's been commissioned for her next cookbook, and there's all that stuff on the table

Reactions: 24
She’s just said to someone:

“I may be in the minority here but I believe it's a parents responsibility to monitor and discuss the media that their children consume.”

So why did she wait until he’d finished the whole set then?

I think we all (mainly Jack though) need to go to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I have work in 8 hours but I can't look away because honestly I think she might start on Kim Jong Un and kick off ww3 next at this rate
where is the poor kitten during all this??? I hope she's at least got them with her??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Erm it sounds to me like it's pure jealousy. He gets someone to write some books stick his name on them and makes money. She has scribble away all by herself for what she calls pittance. Envy is a terrible colour, please stop wearing it.
Definitely jealousy that DW is earning big bucks, regardless of who penned them 😅

Reactions: 23
I think I’m going to have to step away from my phone as my blood is boiling😡😤😡 Joke,joke, joke about her being so publicly vile about another person. Famous or not it’s not on!
E9F3BDF2-D116-42E7-AF36-DB5B6ED53E5C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.