Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv been in poverty and my husband has had to ring in sick to work because he couldnt afford the petrol there/back. We know what it's like to be on our arse money wise big time with no way out. But iv never rinsed beans, grated corned beef into mush or sold my kids fave toys šŸ˜•. What happened to being kind? Didnt bleeping last long did it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Fraus I'm only on page 15 and I see the total creeping up, I'm in shock sat here with hand over my face, what on earth is going on?! This is BAD, someone from DW's people needs to find this thread to start a war loool, we've even got an inventory of her posho assets for the liquidating x

nahhh she's just rude, sorry but what is this trash? We don't go this low and we're apparently hateful troll bullies, you can't go round calling anyone a cokehead and not expect repercussions! What is with her going on about main/alt accounts recently?

Then why do you let your child read them... As @SaintClemmie pointed out she's said he's read the SERIES why are you just paying attention to it now?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who the duck puts corned beef in a bleeping goulash? Just revisiting my kindle and now I want to heave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Any other Twitter sleuths note a former Tattle poster still going at it in the replies?

I admire his dedication to screaming into the void tbh.
I think Jackā€™s seen too and has replied.

*waves* hi Jack! As youā€™re clearly reading here too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus! In reply to the editor who said his books aren't ghost written. Now a racist by association I assume.

Screenshot_20200705-233543.png

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'd guess SB has come home today after a week or so with his dad, bringing his DW collection back with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I got it for free or for 99p on kindle, when I started to read it I was horrified
I have to say, I made one recipe from it (spicy rice and 2 bean soup) and it was...gosh. My husband ate it politely as always, the poor sod. When I mentioned I was going to rinse the sauce from some tins of spaghetti hoops for the next night and make a carbonara from it, I think I just saw a single tear fall into his bowl (I never did make it, the first recipe was too awful, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A few ideas I found kicking about in my weird little brain that I thought Iā€™d sling together for Jackā€™s childrenā€™s books bestseller list.

James and the Giant Narcissist

The Liar, the Witch and the Sideboard

Charlotteā€™s (Tangled) Web (of Lies)

Green Eggs and Ham: A Beginnerā€™s Guide to Veganism

The Partial Maine Coone-Cross Who Came to Tea

The Subtle (Bread)Knife

Jack, the Champion of the World

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Nasty šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„ā€™Be Kind, Be Kind, Be Kindā€™ oh yeah sheā€™s in her pjs now the sweatshirts offšŸ˜”
E8FD32E9-B8A2-42FA-BB32-56F715A0EA73.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it me or is this getting worse? Sheā€™ll wake up in a bleeping panic tomorrow morning

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
HASHTAG TRIANGULATION.

So it's ok when her followers pile on anyone who dares question the slightest thing about her evident lies, but a former colleague and possible friend of someone she's just accused of intellectual property fraud standing up for them is absolutely No Go.

Screenshot_20200705_233719_com.twitter.android.jpg

ETA: sorry, @NorthernSoul - plagiarising like David Walliams over here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
That is so aggressive šŸ˜± Iā€™m actually gobsmacked. The picture of that Alisonā€™s name, I donā€™t know what makes it so bad but it just adds such a layer of aggression. Wow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Iv been in poverty and my husband has had to ring in sick to work because he couldnt afford the petrol there/back. We know what it's like to be on our arse money wise big time with no way out. But iv never rinsed beans, grated corned beef into mush or sold my kids fave toys šŸ˜•. What happened to being kind? Didnt bleeping last long did it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t even know the grating corn beef story but itā€™s as funny as hell.

I actually made a slow cooker ratatouille with mash today and Iā€™d love to say it was the finest thing I had ever tasted, it wasnā€™t but it was ok. It was basically using up veg I needed to use.

Even bunging things into the slow cooker is preferable to me than opening any of her books.

My mum has her tin can book as well and to date sheā€™s made one of the recipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mad to think it was only a week ago Jack was yet again leaving twitter.
It was too mean.

Here she is attempting to assasinate DW.... Talking about his alleged drug use and everything...
Posting creepy sexual kitty videos.

W
T
F

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.