Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mm yes such a toss up for school children - Jack Monroe visiting or David Walliams. Mm that is a puzzler.
I’d love to know which school was even able to bung £25,000 to DW, if that ever happened of course , seeing as our state schools are on their knees financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How could a school possibly pay £25k for an author visit?! That sounds like complete crap.
That was my thought too

I don’t see even fee paying schools paying £25K for that it adds no value other than JM getting to rant and pose as the saviour who does the same for free

Reactions: 32
And just when we thought 3-day threads would become the norm.
Tattlers, Hausfrauen, triangulators, when will we ever learn?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
FFS she boils my piss!! My not very into reading son loves the DW books, so I totally encourage it. He’s 10, so he can read for escapism and I’ll talk to him about social issues and current affairs. There’s something more behind this, she’s gone full guns blazing into DW, who is a big name. I reckon it’s purely for attention as I imagine DW has a large loyal following.

She's not tagged him though - as far as I can see.

Reactions: 16
I’d love to know which school was even able to bung £25,000 to DW, if that ever happened of course , seeing as our state schools are on their knees financially.
I can't stand DW but I refuse to believe he charges for school visits. My kid's school has regular author visits. They have no money and have never asked for parents' contributions. If true, this would have been in the press by now, because millionaire charging poor kids is a story.

Reactions: 41
Oh what a ghastly display this evening. We’re definitely going to get a children’s book series, aren’t we (in which the main character is vegan until chapter three).

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Jack would NEVER take the opportunity to hustle!! NEVER!! The very actual bleeping idea!!!

(Guys, tip jar is on the counter, ta)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20200705_213304.jpg

That's her publisher I think. 😏

"at least we won't tit on anyone on the way." she says, immediately after taking a huge dump all over David Walliams on Twitter.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Why is Jack visiting schools anyway (if that even happened)? To share her Walter Mitty tales?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.