Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I still cannot believe what I'm seeing. Attempting to ruin someone's career because you don't like his books?! Because you're clearly angry at rich and succesful people? Because your fiancee left? Because your son has a good relationship with his dad? Because you were poor for a year?

The only career she'll ruin is her own. And then she really will go back into poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Pollypops

Bet DW's got a good lawyer as well.
[/QUOTE]
My friend represented him in the divorce - she doesn’t come cheap!

• Wow
  • Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.25.37.png

Shut up. Imagine if one of us was saying things like this? "Oh if I bumped into JM in the groucho then I can't say I wouldn't spill my soup all over her 'cos I'm terribly clumsy tee hee xxxx", she'd be screaming bloody murder!

ETA: oops, great minds @Silver Linings, @NomDeGuerre

Also fascinated to see she's on the Android now. Does she space the phones out by room? Time of day? Battery? Mood?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Hmm it’s called fiction, Jack. Fiction. Like the great big story that is your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Nonnymouse

I
Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't really seen nonnymouse since, either :( I hope she wasn't scared off she did nothing wrong!
I'm still here, reading, I did take a few days away bcos I knew I'd end up posting something I'd regret, but am now trying to catch up lol

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
That is so aggressive 😱 I’m actually gobsmacked. The picture of that Alison’s name, I don’t know what makes it so bad but it just adds such a layer of aggression. Wow.

• Wow
  • Heart

Universal

Chatty Member
I don't post much and have spent the morning catching up. Its lovely to see how the regular posters on here are so kind and self aware.

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
Never refers to Tattle by name because we have all the receipts. Including the Henry Hoover tweet if David Walliams’ lawyers would like to take a look.

• Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
This is just like Tattle all over again. Comes in makes a huge mess and furore, gets challenged, and then says I"M BUSY!!! But hun, you had the time last night and this morning to chat shit for hours? Bore off x
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 13.36.33.png

• Wow
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
🎶 Every day I’m Grunka-ing 🎶

DA157E42-0276-47A2-A533-F76C63ED6913.jpeg

What is happening?? I am at work today (BUSY! Just had enough time for a piss and a sandwich), how inconsiderate Jack! I’ve caught up a little bit but a looong way to go. Still the anticipation of whether she woke up this morning a shit her pants at what she did/said. If I was famous and some D-lister accused me of taking drugs, I’d get my court outfit out of the wardrobe and down to my lawyer before you could say “I meant to say allegedly”. I think the old 100% record would be at jeopardy...

Why are people encouraging her? That’s the really sad thing for me. Shame on her Publisher and those telling her to switch alt accounts.

Still the most shocking thing about the last 48 hours with Jackanory was the video. And it will be cat-alogued here forever 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

FreeSquirrels

My guess is that SB has come back from a lovely fun weekend at his dad’s and his mum is jealous. Dad has bought him a new book and they’ve been busy while she’s been on her own with kitten.
I’m only on page 28/36, sorry if this has been said in the interim.

• Sad
Reactions: 45