Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm it’s called fiction, Jack. Fiction. Like the great big story that is your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh I’ve got it. She’s found her new niche for her next book. She’s going to start writing children’s books. Making sure all the characters are politically correct and left wing leaning. You heard it here first 😂🤪
She's such a boring fucker, little party pooper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why’s she tweeting like this is brand new information though. There’s been posts about this for years on Mumsnet.

Reactions: 26
She’s jealous. She could only dream of selling 37 million copies of her books. Although in Jack’s world, that would only translate to £2.94 in royalties 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh I’ve got it. She’s found her new niche for her next book. She’s going to start writing children’s books. Making sure all the characters are politically correct and left wing leaning. You heard it here first 😂🤪
But she's not. They'll say that they are but their actions will be anything but.

Reactions: 15
She’ll start on Roald Dahl next. If we’re honest, there’s a minefield there (plus DW’s inspiration I’m sure 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She just has to keep reminding people constantly that she lived in poverty. I'm a bit tired and can't think anymore than that right now but this must be some kind of weird attention seeking going on as well as suspected narcissism.View attachment 173095
Err, I think it’s called, setting the scene! Living in poverty- my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her op is she basically saying sb has to buy his own books?

Reactions: 7
Who had 2 days in the “How long will nice Twitter Jack last” sweepstake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.