Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s laying into David Walliams’ kid’s books now over on Twitter. Says they are classist and fat shaming.

I’ve no idea - are they? She might well be correct. I’ve never been a fan of his.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She just has to keep reminding people constantly that she lived in poverty. I'm a bit tired and can't think anymore than that right now but this must be some kind of weird attention seeking going on as well as suspected narcissism.
6A77E9CC-86FD-4459-85C0-E6B2A8F92AB7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She just has to keep reminding people constantly that she lived in poverty. I'm a bit tired and can't think anymore than that right now but this must be some kind of weird attention seeking going on as well as suspected narcissism.View attachment 173095
Not sticking up for Walliams (not a fan either) but couldn't that be laughing at the posh bloke? Rather than laughing 'with him'? (The JM quote I mean)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No she feels exhausted because of Tattle and having all the illnesses and all the work that she does for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Now ... what could she possibly mean by ‘thread’?
4C56620B-4B73-4B79-A4FA-178126DA3364.jpeg

Get out of our world, Jack!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She has to bang on about her relatively brief period of living in poverty despite loving parents close by and a decent father to SB because it defines her.

It is her USP and attention seeking motif as a middle class Vivienne Westwood and Burberry wearer she loses that

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She just has to keep reminding people constantly that she lived in poverty. I'm a bit tired and can't think anymore than that right now but this must be some kind of weird attention seeking going on as well as suspected narcissism.View attachment 173095
SURELY it says more about the character's personality rather than Walliams? GUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Now ... what could she possibly mean by ‘thread’?
View attachment 173099

Get out of our world, Jack!!
SHE'S ALL UP IN OUR NICHE AND I SHAN'T HAVE THAT

SHAN'T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He's written about 15 books. She claims to have just read the latest but has a pretty good knowledge of the characters in other books? Eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.