Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m aware this happens, had experience of it myself , but I would never imagine the spare cash being available for a celebrity author for half a morning. If anywhere, as you say, it would be private schools.

Reactions: 14
Have to say Jack's great value. Obviously getting sick of everyone calling her out on not taking the kitten to the vet so decides to deflect and start another ruckus. Jack, we're not going to forget about the kitten! Take it to the vet and stop being a dick.

Reactions: 53
Actually can't believe what I'm reading from her now. Got to be a parody. Surely? Fuck me, she'll regret this.

And just seen @Silver Linings latest screenshot. Does she think this is a game? She is literally goading him to come at her. For someone who has been to court over a tweet it really is staggering to watch this play out.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 173252
Her phone situation fascinates me. She was on her iPhone earlier. Strange.
Does she consistently use one phone for a period of time? Could just be that she rotates them when the batteries die. She’s online 24/7 so that would make sense

On the other hand, we know she’s a liar and fantasist so they also could be an aid for a double life... just speculation, your Honour

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.