Jack Monroe #386 A bodyguard for a book festival is just so Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is attractive. I noticed her on the Sainsburys adverts thinking she looked fit!
Each to their own. She's certainly not ugly.
Yeah, I wouldn't say she was ugly either. At times I thought she has looked pretty, but she's a funny one - at some points, I just think what have you done here?

Reactions: 18
I would offer to start a new thread but I have had wine, so it would end up like “Jack monrooooe #123 (title) hahaha”.

Is anyone up for giving it a go at this hour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she is attractive. I noticed her on the Sainsburys adverts thinking she looked fit!
Each to their own. She's certainly not ugly.

ETA 'Fit' was the work of the day back then!
She was semi-cute in some photos when she was young, but OnlyFans would involve nudity, and she would be competing with very attractive younger women, or women willing to do niche and extreme things.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.