Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
squig who said she couldn’t afford to feed her kids who Jack shrugged at and said ‘not my problem pal’ to (paraphrasing) has sent her a long thread. Jack hasn’t responded

52074F7C-A9D9-4D99-BDFC-D7B036F5CF1C.jpeg
46228FA8-93AD-47A0-9B17-B9E31B130D07.jpeg
B03F1255-C0F7-47CD-BF0A-A29431313C1A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 153

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Happy Saturday, Dear Tender ones.

Congratulations to @Sideboard Bob nominating @Smeghead 's post for winning the thread title competition. You win a mildly moist fireman's jacket, an arm each. Musty!

RECAP:

-Jack says she is getting a bodyguard because being called out on Twitter is the same as death threats. She refuses to leave Twitter because it's LITERALLY her job.

-Jack once again posted her empty bank accounts on Twitter to prove she is poor. A squig pointed out that her Patreon money should have arrived, so why the empty accounts. This could be because the subs don't drop until the 5th (Cheers @IcanSpellBéchamel for that last minute FACT) Jack stayed quiet on the matter.

-Backstage tea was spilt about the Channel 4 gig THAT man stole from her. Turns out she was in the running but was blackballed for being awful.

-Jack got a bit of weekend-wang, she wasn't keen on any of our nicknames for her delicious new beau who she is falling HARD for, so she provided her own, 'Burger Boy' was introduced to the fraus. The canal got shaky at the thought of a repeat six hour shag-a-thon. Luckily it was quick after pub booty call. Who knows how true any of it is.

-Jack claims she's been working behind the scenes with Essex police, who, according to Jack, have a whole department checking her socials for meanies. Essex Police have not confirmed this.

-Jack may or may not be off to Ireland, she still claims it's only £12 to do this.

-Jack got arsey with people on Twitter again, this time over a gender critical teacher's post. (Now deleted).

-Jack bought 2 £55 Urban Outfitters boilersuits. She looks like granny curtains, and weirdly the outfit was so hideous it made her head shrink, we all had a hoot over that horror show. She hasn't bothered returning the one that didn't fit. Thrifty!

-Jack took the blame for M&S now charging £12 for their Meal Deal. It's not your fault, Jack.

-Still no more recipes, one pan or not.

-No sign of her new undercut hair-do either, actually.

:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

As ever, please try to keep on Jack related talk and nominating thread titles after post 500, (and no swearsies pleases).

Newbies are welcome, hi, lurkers be fraus, join in! Please have a look at the wiki button above, it's full of Jack FACTS and a hoot! Explains loads.

Let's get the weekend started, TOOT TOOT!

-

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 149

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
The 'Jack' came before the 'trans' thing, as far as I'm aware, but pretty sure I've seen her say somewhere that she thought there'd be more racism attracted by her 'real' surname.
I know then that that's NOT the reason she changed it, because Jack would LOVE to have 'racism' to add to her list of grievances.
I apologie if this comes across as moderating.

This thread has always been very open to differing views. We have people who are GC, non GC, right wing, left wing and ones who don’t mind who is in power.

However, people come to tattle and see (mainly on other threads) cruel posts that are rarely seen here. It is why the Jack threads are seen as safe spaces by so many of the canal.

Given all this, your comment about Jack’s “trans” thing and the ‘Jack’ is not fair to her in my opinion.

There is no ‘Jack’. It is just Jack. That is her name. She may have given numerous reasons for changing it but it is hers. It is incorrect to put it in inverted commas because it implies you think she has done it for reasons that aren’t real. Who cares why she did it, she did and we have to honour the fact that she is Jack.

Secondly, the “trans” thing. Regardless of our views on gender, Jack says she is trans (because she is non-binary) and again we have to honour her that. Again it is not a moot point. She has never deviated from actually being trans. She might have changed her mind on transitioning (which is a different point entirely) but that is not one that is up for debate here. It doesn’t matter whether we agree with each other or not on gender issues, If someone has stated something about themselves we have to acknowledge it.

If we start saying that her choices are all ‘’ then we look like the trolls she wants us to appear to be. Then where are we?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 131

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Love you Molly!

0164B8A8-E0C4-4BDA-94DF-E69059894FD7.jpeg

Mod edit:
All, best not to embed tweets.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220903-153612_Twitter.jpg

She won't name the chippy because it didn't happen. The story was, as ever, invented for someone's benefit or to prove some kind of bizarre point known only to Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 118

Geetbo

VIP Member
And still Jack does not challenge Molly despite getting all fighty on Twitter this week. Really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 114

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
Hi, I'm another newb frau if you'll have me. I have been lurking a while since another place mentioned you guys on a thread about our friend Jack. Many threads later, here I am decloaking.

I started using Twitter only a few months ago and I had followed Jack thinking "oh yeah, vaguely heard of her, seems like a good egg", even tried one of her recipes for biscuits, (which was alright). But I have been increasingly "WTF is she on about?" every time she appeared on my timeline. I read the HH2 blog entry and became vexed.

The thread at the other place led me to AM and you guys. And I was a bit spooked/pleased when something I said (I think) (schrodingers poor person) got made a thread title here.

I keep promising myself I won't read her any more, but apparently poor impulse control is something I share with her :D. I need somewhere to vent to avoid producing an endless endless stream of "that doesn't even make sense Jack" comments on Twatter.

So er hi and fuck off? :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113

linzilou

Oh I think I’ve just realized that she’s implying that she’s on the ukpps -
Protected persons service

Usually used to protect women under threat of honor killings, witnesses to serious crime and now apparently a person who can literally not stop tweeting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 110

Gardengirl108

Damn Lies….
My first post here. Was supportive of JM in the beginning (didn’t buy any of her books or anything) but have gradually been put off by the growing inconsistencies and massive over sharing she does. I don’t understand why people tweet every aspect of their lives - saving nothing for their actual, personal relationships. She says she’s no longer poor and then posts screenshots of accounts with no money, this makes zero sense. My husband who never gets engaged with or has any interest in this stuff at all, has found himself in a Rear Window situation - 6 weeks off work after surgery has meant he’s fallen into the rabbit hole of investigations and incredulity that someone like her is fleecing people. Here’s an example of the lying, apologies if this has been posted before. Says she can’t lie because of autism and then talks to Parliament about how she lied. As my mum always said, to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. JM doesn’t.

53588B8D-A951-4162-989A-67851535639D.png

6B064AB1-96EF-4FF2-BD40-0AD9AC195ADB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Ellabella

VIP Member
I've known Andy Lynes for over 20 years. He's well connected in the food industry. Haven't spoken to him for a good few years now, but really tempted to get back in contact for the inside lowdown!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Ok let's take it seriously that she is fearful of her safety due to online harassment (I know,I know, but play along...). Surely if the police were involved back in ?June they would have recommended that she stops sharing personal information, location, plans etc on Twitter? she's claiming she needs twitter for "work", yet isn't behaving in any kind of professional way. The best thing she could do at this point, personally and professionally, is to delete all her tweets (there are services that will do that) and hand it over to her publishing team or a trusted friend for a while (NOT sb)

Also, she's choosing to see the drama on Twitter and get involved. At half a million followers, her account is basically unusable in the way that most regular folk would use it. If it's for work, she really needs to step back and use it professionally. Both Mr Beacon and I are blue tick Twitter wankers 🔺- nothing like the number of followers she has, but you can still do a lot to filter out what you see. And you have to go looking for mentions and QTs - she could choose not to. Plus she does have a responsibility not to amplify inflammatory things that set her FMs off (0wen J0nes does this too).

Oh, and a useful piece of info about how Twitter works for very big accounts - if you're a small account/non blue tick on twitter and you snitch tag a blue tick with a large following, they will not see it unless they deliberately go looking (or they're following them) as there are quality filters that screen out low value accounts and interactions. So when people here are gleefully posting screenshots showing big names like Piers Moron being tagged into tweets about JM, sorry, it's a waste of time as they're very unlikely to even see them. Actual journalists with smaller follow numbers might see more.
Tldr: Jack is encouraging all this online drama, and she could get away from a lot of it by using her social media more professionally in a way that world actually support her work (whatever that actually is now...) The fact she doesn't is her choice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
74FDDE56-83E9-4FD2-99A4-BEEF3A121AB2.jpeg

Squig who appears to know the players arguing with Spaniel friend. Referred to dad by initial which have also squigged for privacy.
All I can say is EXACTLY.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 101

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I went out with my close family member that works at Asda head office, they have no memory of Jack coming in, and she has never been mentioned which is unusual if she had been there, but they will ask when they are next in work. She couldn't just rack up at head office due to all the security, and no matter who she was they wouldn't let her in without an appointment.

The relaunch of the smart price stuff had been planned for many months (Tesco and they think Morrisons were revamping theirs too), Jack had no involvement in that at all.

Asda weren't very pleased with Jack as at one point she said ready meals had gone from 99p to £1.99, which wasn't true, they had been £1.99 for a long time.

Back to grunking I go!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Can we move on now please?
Some people want to discuss gender in terms of how the discussion relates to Jack, some don’t. There will always, always be divide. This is derailing for this thread. Reports are made, mods have to step in.
No-one is saying that Jack’s gender identification can’t be discussed. What is not on, is any one person’s agenda dominating the thread, or trying to control or expect the whoooole thread to agree with you.
And - while I’m at it - for some of you, this isn’t new information and you should be bored by the same outcome to certain areas of discussion. I know I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 99