Jack Monroe #386 A bodyguard for a book festival is just so Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's just a simple misunderstanding. She's been all excited about her weekend visits and various personal interviews with big important people, and someone has said "For God's sake Jackie, use protection. Protection plus one... A *stab-vest* if you will. "

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I voted true love, because how could you doubt it's the truest of true loves ever?

Lovely that AM is back. Clear, accurate, straight to the point, no nastiness. Unlike some!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
And as a final-ish word on this storm in a slop-cup, before we get all Walt-ish and WHAT COLOUR IS THE BOATHOUSE ROOF AT HEREFORD, any reputable private CPO firm would want multiple examples of creditable evidence of a threat AND a considerable deposit/proof of assets before assigning time and resources to a realistic protection plan. Again, I'm talking about actual protection firms and not four 'roided bald-skulls in a resprayed 4x4 looking for a quick score.

'Some meanies off the internet being mean and saying mean things' just wouldn't cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jackā€™s rabbit will certainly be getting less use atm.
Sex Jack sex Jack
She's put the rabbit back
'Cause burger boy is coming round
To f*** her in the sack.

I'm getting giddy now...and no, it's not snowing in Salford. ā„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
She's breadcrumbing that she's getting jiggy with a copper, eh?

She seems to be absolutely off her tits at the moment - AM plus a few other journos sniffing around seem to have made her a bit...erratic.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
All this mayo talk is making me feel queasy šŸ¤® so moving swiftly on, hereā€™s a list of things Jack has claimed to be working quietly on behind the scenes in the last two weeks:
- rural Scottish communities
- Irish food poverty
- 20 most deprived areas in the U.K.
- prisons
- Essex police

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve missed something
ASDA's whole national business plan

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can I do a photoshop request for the scalded bollock head on top of a melted candle?

Thank you and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
oh god, whoever linked to the grapefruiting video in the last thread, you have ended me. i'm literally crying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay so I was having a conversation with a friend about Jack. My friend is bisexual and has been with her wife over 3 years. My friend throughout her life has dated and had relationships with women 90% of the time. My friend has also dated men, not so much as women but there is the odd time she will find that special bloke she finds attractive and datable. My friend stated she could never claim she is a lesbian because the definition is specifically dating women only, nothing in between or here and there. Hence my friend labels herself bisexual which would be the correct label to use. You can't be lesbian but date men now and again on the side, that would make you bi. The same way a gay man who dated women 10 percent of the time would also be bisexual because he's not specifically dating men. Jack has wrongly labelled herself a die hard lesbian (in her own words) for years, but now she dates men? So she's bisexual. Nothing wrong with being bisexual but she wrongly labels herself and just cosplays situations constantly it's annoying. She annoyed the trans community when she had written a whole article about taking male hormones and stated she was transitioning and wearing chest binders, then just swiftly swept that under the rug, is no longer transitioning or taking hormones or a lesbian it seems. I feel that you can't just pick up and drop these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Iā€™ve lost most of August to this deluge of idiocy. Time well spent, Tattlers.

And in amongst all the Jackfoolery, the definitely possibly misappropriated charity monies have magically been forgotten! Of all the grubby fuckups thatā€™s the one that will sink her when AM/The Charities Commission are done with her - nobodyā€˜s reputation could bounce back from thieving from charity, no matter how deluded her fan base seems to be.

Oh, and Jack dear, any man over 40 is not a ā€œboyā€.
Iā€™m sorry, I know weā€™re supposed to be staying on topic so Iā€™ve been a good lilā€™ Frau and done that, but I have to share that for several threads now Iā€™ve been reading @Ooointitotā€˜s username as ā€˜ooooh-inty-tootā€™ in my head and it makes me (inty) HOOT.

Fear am delirious. Send sanityos.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else think that Jack is possibly more unhinged this year than in 2020? She keeps sinking to new depths. I think her burger is well and truly in the gutter now.

Also would love for Louisa, Leggy and the other exes to write a tell all book about their experiences with a narc. It might other people identify toxic traits in partners/family and apply appropriate distances.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Is anyone else walking around singing "Sex Jack, Sex Jack, she lies on her back" over and over to themselves? šŸ˜­ Send new earwormos
My ear worm is currently "In Dublin's fair city, where the grift is so pretty, I first set my eyes on old Jackie Monroe" to the tune of Molly Malone. You can have it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
A huge THANK YOU to @Orphan_Black for such a good recap, I feel like I understand what's going on for the first time in a month.

Jack's such a boob. Imagine being a bean blogger and thinking you need protection at events because someone said your rinsed hoop cacio e pepe was terrible. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
And as a final-ish word on this storm in a slop-cup, before we get all Walt-ish and WHAT COLOUR IS THE BOATHOUSE ROOF AT HEREFORD, any reputable private CPO firm would want multiple examples of creditable evidence of a threat AND a considerable deposit/proof of assets before assigning time and resources to a realistic protection plan. Again, I'm talking about actual protection firms and not four 'roided bald-skulls in a resprayed 4x4 looking for a quick score.

'Some meanies off the internet being mean and saying mean things' just wouldn't cut it.
BIB - šŸ¤£
I can't help wondering if she has to bring them everywhere eg on her cheap flight to Ireland. That will surely push costs up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.