Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping across from the last thread to say this.
In 12 years of motherhood the most wonderful, beautiful moment is her child making her a cup of coffee?
What a load of old tit. Just adds further weight to the fact she has little to do with him. The only memory of note for her is him showing concern, like when he checked she was breathing after falling asleep drunk. Poor wee thing.
Jack, maybe if you actually did some stuff with your son a cup of Nescafe wouldn't even be in the top 100 memories of your kid.
Oh and I thought she didn't drink coffee?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
I bet SB approached her with the coffee and controller hoping that she might......for one single bleeping second.......put down her phone.

HOLD ON I JUST HAVE TO TWEET THIS!

SB

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Jack doesn't understand the meaning of the word animatronic... pass it on.

You mean animated, you hoop-rinsing melt.

FORENSIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
My ten years of hard therapy as the child of someone just like Jack agrees that this is the only humane thing to say.
I lost a son at ten to leukaemia. I have long been infuriated by how she treats her son when she is so lucky to have a healthy son. I also feel for those who have not be able to have a family to have to witness this crass behaviour

---

Mod edit, I hate to butt in on a sensive post. But it might be best to leave a reaction rather than quoting to send a few words of your condolences. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 207
Jumping across from the last thread to say this.
In 12 years of motherhood the most wonderful, beautiful moment is her child making her a cup of coffee?
What a load of old tit. Just adds further weight to the fact she has little to do with him. The only memory of note for her is him showing concern, like when he checked she was breathing after falling asleep drunk. Poor wee thing.
Jack, maybe if you actually did some stuff with your son a cup of Nescafe wouldn't even be in the top 100 memories of your kid.
Oh and I thought she didn't drink coffee?
She never talks about him as a person, only as a way to reflect the image she wants to portray of herself (eg. he brings me coffee because I'm so tired, or he was happy because I was singing). It's really unsettling.

I respect parents who don't share details about their kids on social media, but that isn't what Jack does. She shares some really inappropriate information about SB, but only when it's about her. Absolute ghoul.

I lost a son a ten to leukaemia. I had long been infuriated by how she treats her son when she is so lucky to have a healthy son. I also feel for those who have not be able to have a family to have to witness this crass behaviour
I'm so sorry for your loss, and sending you lots of virtual love.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
A quick recap in the day of Our Jackie.
LJC I don't know where to start.
She put a picture on that not only shocked us tattlers but made Satan bang shut the gates of hell..
Her patroen was dropping quicker than her publishers bowels eating 1 Yr old pickled radish.
She's sending out ..wait for it.. 136,000 missed postcards from her patroen 🤣🤣🤣🤣...Postman Pat suddenly faked his own death.
She not only put a picture up of her looking like a cross between a melted condom & apparently Philip Schofield but she did it wearing a hideous floral boilersuit £55.
She's getting a haircut 💇‍♀️ 👀 WE can't wait for the pics.
I can't believe it's only Friday ..I'm having a drink 🍸 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 72
My 16yo is out with their partner. I have no idea where they are or when they will be back and their independence and self reliance makes me happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I lost a son at ten to leukaemia. I have long been infuriated by how she treats her son when she is so lucky to have a healthy son. I also feel for those who have not be able to have a family to have to witness this crass behaviour
I'm so sorry for your loss..sending you nothing but love and light 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 27
95B339DC-A776-4C75-B7D3-0BF0BE050B62.jpeg

Pulling this over from the previous thread but this has just made my brain asplode.
YOU VOLUNTEERED TO DO THIS STUPID TRIP, DO YOU NOT REMEMBER??? She suggested going there for "lunch"in the first place! Nothing about any of this makes sense at all.
Did the journo invite you to Ireland for the interview? In which case their outlet should pay and it's moot.
Did you offer to go? In which case why on earth put yourself through a nonsense travel marathon on the cheap just to prove a point? Because obv now she can't stay for any amount of time, because poor.
Nice to see her parenting/dog responsibilities actually getting a mention - I like to think that's because she read my last post where I brought it up. If so, Hi Jack! Get off Twitter and close your Patreon, you lying fraud.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain that you must have felt and still feel.
I have two boys who are autistic and have other additional needs. Yes, parenting is hard but the rewards far outweigh the hard work. Jack does not know how lucky she is. She has wasted so much of the summer on twitter and just faffing about, when she could have had fun with her boy. Then again she's wasted so much time all his life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Fascinating Jack, tell me more about why you people tweet

View attachment 1548732
And what did you want Jack when you tweeted her?
Are these from the comments club? The amount of pushback she is getting is astonishing. Everything she does is now being scrutinised.
That penny doesn’t seem to have completely dropped with her. She’s been the Queen of UK Twitter for so long

Reactions: 35
ffs why is she talking about the Vaginal Bacteria Index like it actually exists!?

Thank duck it’s Friday and I can get pissed guilt free.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I am so sorry for your loss

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.